Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Yey!!! Had a 100% week and lost 3.5lbs. 1/4 of my target already (1 stone by end of July).:D

STS this week. I can only blame the pizza last weekend because I've been 100% all since last Sunday. Better than a gain though.

i lost a pound so 9lb to go for me,god thats sounds like loads

Well done hun!! 1lb is a good loss, and yet another step closer!! Just keep at it, 9lb isn't loads- even if you aim for 1lb a week, just think how quickly a couple of months whizzes by before we know it!! You can do it if you focus!XXX

Morning

Have you got room for one more? Weigh in was this morning and have now got to 11.13, so just made it in here. Have parents, brother and sister-in-law here at the moment, so trying to maintain at that (with eating out!) upped the wii exercises to compensate so hopefully will still be here next week!

My own target is 11 stone, but will decide whether I want to get into the 10's when I get there (see how I feel about my size).

When I loose another 3 lbs I will have lost 5 stone altogether. Whooooooohhhhooooooo (I'm sure I will let you all know when I achieve it!!!!).

Hiya hope you dont mind if i join!! after being back on plan for 3 weeks ive finally made it into the 11s for first time in about 4 years :) so im over the moon!! now im on mission 10 stone!!!
Good luck everyone!! we will do it!!

You're all doing so well! :D

I'm having a maudling day today, which isn't like me......last week I was getting a few lovely comments on my weight loss, but today it hit me that the rate I am losing it is going to take so long to get to target.

I don't want to binge or anything as I am reasonably in control and feel I have done an excellent job reeducating myself in the food dept, however, the slow losses are frustrating me today. I pretty much stick to SW and drink water, but suspect that my lack of variety could be my downfall,however with my limited palate there isn't an alternative.

....... there got that off my chest!

I'm having a maudling day today, which isn't like me......last week I was getting a few lovely comments on my weight loss, but today it hit me that the rate I am losing it is going to take so long to get to target.

I don't want to binge or anything as I am reasonably in control and feel I have done an excellent job reeducating myself in the food dept, however, the slow losses are frustrating me today. I pretty much stick to SW and drink water, but suspect that my lack of variety could be my downfall,however with my limited palate there isn't an alternative.

Don't say that hun! You're my twin! We've got the same statistics (almost ;)) and the same goals ... but you are doing better than me :D

We can do this!!!!

I too get frustrated t the slowness when I see those around losing 3-6lb weekly, but WOW u are half way there you can do it!

Don't say that hun! You're my twin! We've got the same statistics (almost ;)) and the same goals ... but you are doing better than me :D

We can do this!!!!

Thank you - I've just got to keep at it, I know that,I think I just felt a little overwhelmed today, but have just been shopping at the Trafford Centre and am over it now..... you're right we can do it!!:D

1.5lb off tonight, 11.7lb now so half way to the 10s!

Soooo frustrated! WI last night- STS, so still 11 st 4 lb! After a really good week I honestly thought I'd have a decent loss! Grrwww! So I will be here on this thread for a good few weeks yet by the looks of it! These last 8lb are proving to be sooo much harder to shift! X

Keep going funcurls you're doing great and are nearly there! Another good week this week and you'll surely get a good loss next week.

Keep at it, positive thoughts! x

Clareel said:
Keep going funcurls you're doing great and are nearly there! Another good week this week and you'll surely get a good loss next week.

Keep at it, positive thoughts! x

Thanks Clareel for the kind words! Doing great yourself! XxX

Weighed myself today and have lost 1.25lb, so another 8 to go until the 10's.

Back