Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Lottie0311 said:
Congratulations!! I believe you can still do slimming world as normal throughout your pregancy x

Thank you!!! I'm just researching it now as I'm vegetarian too. It's all very exciting :) really happy about it.

Congratulations vic_palf, wonderful news :)

You can food optimise whilst pregnant, I believe you need consent from your midwife but your consultant should be able to advise you over this. x

Clareel said:
Congratulations vic_palf, wonderful news :)

You can food optimise whilst pregnant, I believe you need consent from your midwife but your consultant should be able to advise you over this. x

Thank you :) this will be my 1st so I'm very new to all this!

vic_palf said:
Don't know yet how this will affect my losses but I'm pregnant!!

A huge congrats, it's so exciting being pregnant, how many weeks are you?

Gemini76 only 8 weeks but we've been trying since Xmas so I couldn't wait any longer to do a test :)

vic_palf said:
Gemini76 only 8 weeks but we've been trying since Xmas so I couldn't wait any longer to do a test :)

Lol I was as bad, knew at 4 weeks, couldn't wait and then couldn't believe it!

How many weeks are you? Or have you already had your baby? I'm on my iPhone and can't see profiles etc x

vic_palf said:
How many weeks are you? Or have you already had your baby? I'm on my iPhone and can't see profiles etc x

I had twin boys 18 months ago!!!

Thank you sleepytimesadie :) I'm overwhelmed by everyone's friendly well wishes. Thank you xx

vic_palf said:
Thank you sleepytimesadie :) I'm overwhelmed by everyone's friendly well wishes. Thank you xx

How exciting for you, but you can stay on plan, which will be good for you both... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back