Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Congratulations vic_palf :D

Hi was just wondering if I could join you all. I have just crept in to the 11s by half a lb and think I will need all the support I can get to make it in to the 10s.

Claracluck9 said:
Another week another pound so I'm 11st 1 now, will be leaving you lovely peeps soon x x

Well done! I'm expecting to be leaving today, but in the wrong way! Have had a terrible couple of weeks SW wise & fully expect to gain back the 7lbs I'd lost at tonight's WI! I'll be back soon!!

busywoman said:
Well done! I'm expecting to be leaving today, but in the wrong way! Have had a terrible couple of weeks SW wise & fully expect to gain back the 7lbs I'd lost at tonight's WI! I'll be back soon!!

Good luck for WI hope you stay with us! X x

Could I join you please? I have recently got into the '11's' and am now 11 stone 11lb! I haven't been in the '10's' since I was 13 or 14 yrs old so would be great to get there!! :)

Let you down ladies, I have gained a pound... Kev sts, Damn Pirate party... Back on track for both of us this week... Focus Chelle focus...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

gonnabesmall said:
never mind sleepytimesadie,you need to have a bit of time off everynow and again,and you havent let anyone down silly.like you say your back on track today,heres to a good loss next week huney x

Aww... Thanks babe, trying to keep positive, and its not like I didn't expect it or deserve it... xx

gonnabesmall said:
we all do it huny,then feel guilty as hell after,ive been losing and gaing the same 7lb for the last 6 months now,ggrrrr

I think I might get somewhere this time, with this site and Kev doing it with me, but I will have a little blip now and again...

Claracluck9 said:
Good luck for WI hope you stay with us! X x

Whoop whoop! I'm staying! Amazed & delighted - only gained 1/2lb after super bad week!! Need to be good this week to make sure it doesn't hit next week though. Got a testing week though as it's hubby's b'day so 2 meals out. Lots of body magic & super speed for rest of time! :D
So chuffed!!

Now down to 11st 1lb, so want to leave this thread, no offence intended, and join the 10st plus thread! Been so near, yet so far for what seems ages. Last week only lost 1/2lb, week before 2.5lbs, seems to be 2 steps forward and 1 back all the time! Will this week be the week, we shall see on Monday. Good luck to everyone who also wants to leave the 11st group behind (guess its everyone)

hollys nan said:
Now down to 11st 1lb, so want to leave this thread, no offence intended, and join the 10st plus thread! Been so near, yet so far for what seems ages. Last week only lost 1/2lb, week before 2.5lbs, seems to be 2 steps forward and 1 back all the time! Will this week be the week, we shall see on Monday. Good luck to everyone who also wants to leave the 11st group behind (guess its everyone)

That's quite alright. No offence but we don't want you here! ;)
Good luck for Monday!

Down 1lb this week so 11st 12.5.

Excited and nervous about WI tomorrow - 1st since got back from holiday on Sat. Eeek!!! x

Back