Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Keeping on the quiet side at the moment but hit 11st this week :) really getting there

Wooop!!!! 11.8.2 - lost 3lbs despite boozing on holiday! Although did stick to plan food wise all week bar one day when I treated mysealf to chips!! Thrilled that is 20lbs off!!!

That's quite alright. No offence but we don't want you here! ;)
Good luck for Monday!
And I made a mistake, only 0.5lb to go not 1lb! So hope I make it into the 10st somethings. Thank you for your kind post!

Oh no I was right the first time (never was good at maths) need a 1lb loss to get to 10st 13.5lbs!!! Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stayed the bloody same this week,gah,not happy is not the word for it...ive been sooooooo good this week too
This happens to me too on a regular basis, it is upsetting but if you are good this week I am sure you will see a good loss next week, you just have to hang on in there. I have been doing this now for 7 weeks of good weeks, bad weeks, alternating! Not too bad about it now as I know its my pattern. My c says your body can hold water so I think thats what I am doing. You will get there in the end if you keep going, good luck, I know just how you feel hun

Yes well done, lovely feeling isnt it when you see a new stone number! I am hoping to see a 10st something when I W I tomorrow! We shall see!

Weighed this morning and lost 1.5lbs :)

Yes well done, lovely feeling isnt it when you see a new stone number! I am hoping to see a 10st something when I W I tomorrow! We shall see!

Oooh good luck!

Just popping in to say hi! I really really hope to be joining you all tomorrow, last week I weighed 12stone and 1/2 a lb, so keep your fingers crossed I''ll be in the 11's when I get weighed in the morning?? :D

TrimTrixy said:
Just popping in to say hi! I really really hope to be joining you all tomorrow, last week I weighed 12stone and 1/2 a lb, so keep your fingers crossed I''ll be in the 11's when I get weighed in the morning?? :D

Good luck!

Good luck TrimTrixy! x

Thank you for the good luck wishes :D was just wondering if it isn't too personal?? What size clothes do you all wear at the lower end of 10stone? My clothes don't seem to be changing that much in size recently. My target is to be a comfortable size 12 and I'm 5'3"? I know everyone is different, but just as a matter of interest ;)

hi everyone,
Just weighed in last friday at 11st 13lbs and hoping to hit 11st by the end of august, so looking forward to sharing the journey with you!:D:D

scattered said:
hi everyone,
Just weighed in last friday at 11st 13lbs and hoping to hit 11st by the end of august, so looking forward to sharing the journey with you!:D:D

Hi there... my aim is to be in the 10's by august too... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hi everyone,

Hi there... my aim is to be in the 10's by august too... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sounds like a good target to me girls! We are going to Cyprus on the 21st August and I would love love love to be in the 10s by then!

Back