Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost 2lb this week, so now reporting a weight of 11st 2lb! Only 2 1/2 lbs to go til I see the number '10'!! Ooh I can't wait!! X

I would love to be in the 10's for when my folks get back from their holiday at the end of July. Not sure if that's being a bit too ambitious or not but I'll give it a bash! They'll have been away for 2 months so I would love for them to say "Haven't you done well!" when they see me again!

NumNumPigsBum said:
I would love to be in the 10's for when my folks get back from their holiday at the end of July. Not sure if that's being a bit too ambitious or not but I'll give it a bash! They'll have been away for 2 months so I would love for them to say "Haven't you done well!" when they see me again!

It isn't that ambitious, we can do it if we stay on track... Let's all knuckle down together and see what we can do... If I am not quite there by August, at least I will be well on my way... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yay 2.5lb off last night now 11s 4.5lb. Away next week but still got a few days on plan so gonna aim for a maintain and then back onto the quest for 10stone once again!

Thanks Ali*! you are doing great to :)

Hiya!!!! Well I can now officially join you all, weigh in today I lost 2lb taking me to 11stone 12.5lbs so chuffed :D :D

Got my usual small loss :rolleyes: of 1.25lb which now puts me on 11st 7lb......however on the bright side I now completely accept this is the way it's going to be, am really enjoying the healthy eating so it will take as long as it takes!

Put on a pound last week. Been walking Thurs, Fri, Sat, Monday and Zumba on Monday. Hope I have a loss this week.

I have a wedding at the end of June and am currently 11 11.5lbs and hope to be 11 by the end of June.

Charmel said:
Hello :)

Please may I join? I have just weighed in at 11st 13lb.

Charmel

Hello...*waves*... welcome honey... well done on your losses so far... xx

After weigh in tonite I am now 11s.12lbs really happy. hoping for some good losses this month as have a wedding to go to on 2nd of July. Would love to be in 10s but I think that's a bit to optimistic so will go for under 11s.7lbs.

Hello to all our newbies :wavey:

Well done on achieving a new milestone and making it into the 11s ... unless of course you find yourself a new SW member and haven't ever been in the 12s ... well done for joining before you did end up in the 12s! :D

Sorry, was that a bit cheeky? :eek:

Just wanted to say hi, we are a friendly bunch and are all here to help each other along.

It's my WI tomorrow - eek! So I will either be like this :wave_cry: or like this :bliss:

Let's hope it's the latter eh?

Thanks everyone - it's lovely to be here!

I joined SW two weeks ago, with a starting weight of 12st 3lb, and a target weight of somewhere near 9st 7lb. *yikes*

I lost the pound I put on last week, so back on track... Kev lost another two, it's great he is losing as it keeps us both motivated...

Hi everyone can I join plllllease :D

Started over two months ago at 12st 12 (GAH) and now down to 11st 6 but have had two rubbiiiish weeks (1/2 off each week when I was trying really hard!!) so feel I need a bit more motivation.

Hoping for a bigger loss at my WI on monday......! :)

Cant WAIT to be under 11 stone!!!

x

Back