Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

After weigh in today I'm 11st 6.6lbs YAY! Oooooo the 10's are inching nearer. 7 weeks until I see my parents and I would LOOOOVVEEE to be in the 10's by then. Here's to 1lb a week losses!

NumNumPigsBum said:
After weigh in today I'm 11st 6.6lbs YAY! Oooooo the 10's are inching nearer. 7 weeks until I see my parents and I would LOOOOVVEEE to be in the 10's by then. Here's to 1lb a week losses!

We'll get there eventually

Yeah. Lost 3.5lbs this week. Which takes me down to 11st 8lbs. Hope I can get to 11st for the end of June.
Going away for the weekend so there will be temptations.

Well not gr8 but another 1 lb lost so now 11st 9lb :D cant wait to see the 11st 7lb :fingerscrossed: for next week!!

Tarty said:
Well not gr8 but another 1 lb lost so now 11st 9lb :D cant wait to see the 11st 7lb :fingerscrossed: for next week!!

A pound is a good loss! Lose a pound a week for a year, that's 52 pounds gone! Well done Tarty...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hello everyone! Weighed in this morning at 11st13 so please can I join you all here? ;)

Has taken ages to get here so I expect I'll be with you all for a while!!!

Heres to heading to the tens! X

Last edited:
Hello sofartogo *waves*

I've just joined this group too at 11st 13lb! Let's hope we speed our way down to the 10's :)

Charmel

Hi everyone, can I come and join you, started my journey two weeks ago at 11st 13lb, weighed in this morning at 11st 11lb! ( a bit slow but hay ho, going in the right direction)lol

Cheers Sarah

sarah42 said:
Hi everyone, can I come and join you, started my journey two weeks ago at 11st 13lb, weighed in this morning at 11st 11lb! ( a bit slow but hay ho, going in the right direction)lol

Cheers Sarah

*waves* hello there... xx

Kelly0405 said:
Going to say goodbye now as in the 10' s today... Hope you all join me soon :)

Well done, I won't be joining you anytime soon, but good luck on your downward journey...xx

11.7 here. Have been trying to get rid of this last stone and half for far too long.
Back on track tomorrow - all the way to 10s.
Anyone want to join?

x

Going to say goodbye now as in the 10' s today... Hope you all join me soon :)

Bye! Congratulations - hope I'll be there in the not too distant future.:D

A 1lb loss for me today taking me to 11st 12 - a loss is a loss, but I wish it was a bit more! Can't wait to get to and under 11st 7! Don't like the double digits, feels too close to the 12's.

Just a 0.5lb loss this week, taking me to 11st 11 but wasnt 100% last week!! so aiming for a 2lb loss next week and to be 100%

Another -1lb bites that dust= -21lb total since March! Love Slimming World!

Someone at work and one of boyfriends friends keep asking me questions once they see how much 'normal' food I can eat and drink they they have decided to join SW too!! x

Ok so I hav had a bad week do far. I weigh in on wed so going to drink loads of water and have lots of super speed food. I have a wedding to go to on 2nd July and really want to wear something nice. I am currently at 11.12lbs is it realistic to loose 5lbs by then?

Hi All,

Please can I join you guys? I weighed in last week at 11.5.

Had a bit of a party weekend and had hundreds of syns so not looking forward to this weeks WI :cry:!!

Laura

Me, me me!

I cant wait to kiss goodbye to the 11's and say hello to the 10's ;). As i get weighed at home I have made the desicion that I am only going to get weighed once a month. I know this will be easier said than done however I find after being an angel and sticking to the plan and doing lots of exercise I dont always get the results i'd hoped for which ultimately ends up making me feel fed up and then I fall off of the wagon.

So once a month a weigh in for me, the next time I'm going to get weighed is 2nd July :eek:. I have taken my measurements so hopefully one day i will be able to get back into my size 10 jeans!

Good luck everyone :vibes:

Back