Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ok so I hav had a bad week do far. I weigh in on wed so going to drink loads of water and have lots of super speed food. I have a wedding to go to on 2nd July and really want to wear something nice. I am currently at 11.12lbs is it realistic to loose 5lbs by then?

Defo - you can do it!! x

1.75lb off for me - just 1 more lb still I at long last get my 2 stone and 5.25lb till the 10's.

Grrwww! GAINED 2lb this week, so instead of moving from 11st 2lb down towards the 10s, I have moved from 11st 2lb to 11st 4lb! Frustrated.com but I only have myself to blame!! X

Another pound off and down to 11.5 whoop! Wish it was more though...only shed 2pounds in the last 3weeks blarg.

More veg needed obv :giggle:

I lost 2lbs this week :D And even better I finally got my 3 stone award!! At 11 stone 2.5lbs now, so not long to the tens....hopefully!

Charmel said:
I lost 3lb today :) Now 11st 10. Onwards and downwards.

Well done, my weigh in tomorrow... eel... That's a great loss honey... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another one for me and Kev... Bless him he is quite hooked... xx

everyone is doing brilliantly!!! We'll all be in the 10's in no time!!! :)

well 1lb off this week. Undeserved so I'm hoping it doesn't creep back up on me this week :eek: now sitting at 10.5.2 ... slowly slowly catchy monkey as they say :)

hi guys, im in this bracket and would love to be down to 10s by my graduation which is in july. im finding it hard because all the recipes seem to be for a lot of people and my family dont like slimming world whereas i do but its tough doing it alone with all the cooking and shopping to buy, any tips? x

Down to 11 stone this week so may be leaving you lovely peeps next week. 11st was my original target but going to aim for another 4lb now

mary24 said:
I put 1lb on this week so back at 11.13lbs. I completely deserved it so here's to a good week this week.

:) good attitude... like this a lot... xx

hi guys, im in this bracket and would love to be down to 10s by my graduation which is in july. im finding it hard because all the recipes seem to be for a lot of people and my family dont like slimming world whereas i do but its tough doing it alone with all the cooking and shopping to buy, any tips? x

Hey, I have a similar problem as theres only me and my partner (who can take or leave the meals) so I just halve the recipes if poss and either freeze some or simply keep them in the fridge for low syn/free snacks anytime!

But some recipes are so good im sure the family will enjoy them! ie the chicken kiev or parmesan chicken!

:)

Hiya, no offence to anyone but I will have to leave this thread now, as now 10st 12.5 lbs, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Done it at last phew, you will all be joining us soon, well done on fantastic losses everyone

Back