Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

hollys nan said:
Hiya, no offence to anyone but I will have to leave this thread now, as now 10st 12.5 lbs, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Done it at last phew, you will all be joining us soon, well done on fantastic losses everyone

Well done! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi there,

Mind if I join you? I weighed in at 11st 13.5 lb this morning.:). I am doing SW On~Line and weighing in at home. I am due to attend a Garden Party (at Bunkingham Palace) in July and would like to lose a few more pounds by then.... the more the merrier. . In all I have about 3.5 stone to go....

I look forward to getting to know you all on the way down

Together we can so do this

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

justjudith said:
Hi there,

Mind if I join you? I weighed in at 11st 13.5 lb this morning.:). I am doing SW On~Line and weighing in at home. I am due to attend a Garden Party (at Bunkingham Palace) in July and would like to lose a few more pounds by then.... the more the merrier. . In all I have about 3.5 stone to go....

I look forward to getting to know you all on the way down

Together we can so do this

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi there *waves* you'll find everyone friendly on this thread... xx

Wel done Holly's Nan!! And hi to Judith!

I've lost another 2lb this week. Soooo happy with that. 11st 11 now so long way to go in this thread but getting there slowly! X

hollys nan said:
Hiya, no offence to anyone but I will have to leave this thread now, as now 10st 12.5 lbs, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Done it at last phew, you will all be joining us soon, well done on fantastic losses everyone

Yay! Well done honey!!! x

0.5 off - bit disapointed but better off than on...here's hoping for more next week. x

That happens to me on a regular basis, only lost half for two weeks, then last week 1.5 lbs so stick with it, it will come off eventually. Sometimes your body plays catch up. Good luck at next w i

Hi, I have been doing SW on and off for the past year or so but I have difficulty staying motivated! I started at 13st 9lbs and am currently 11st 11lbs. I am hoping to get down to 10st which I haven't been for years. I would like to join you ladies to help me keep on track!! Hope you don't mind :)). I have really enjoyed reading all your posts x

Just weighed, 3lb loss this week taking me to 11.9 - so thats 5 stone 1 lb shed so far - I am so chuffed, initial goal weight of 11 stone now not so far away.

shirleybroon said:
Hi, I have been doing SW on and off for the past year or so but I have difficulty staying motivated! I started at 13st 9lbs and am currently 11st 11lbs. I am hoping to get down to 10st which I haven't been for years. I would like to join you ladies to help me keep on track!! Hope you don't mind :)). I have really enjoyed reading all your posts x

Hi of course you can join us, the more the merrier... welcome... xx

Missed my monday weigh in last week as I was away so went to a different group on Thursday - I gained 9lb! Which took me from 11s4.5lb to 11s13.5lb so thankfully can still post here lol!

Got my weigh in at my usual class tonight and hoping to have some of that gain off and be back on the pursuit of the 10s!

Clareel said:
Missed my monday weigh in last week as I was away so went to a different group on Thursday - I gained 9lb! Which took me from 11s4.5lb to 11s13.5lb so thankfully can still post here lol!

Got my weigh in at my usual class tonight and hoping to have some of that gain off and be back on the pursuit of the 10s!

Hope so too honey, I am sure you will... Amazing what a kick up the bum like that will do... xx

Thanks sleepytimesadie! A kick up the bum it was, hopefully will be lighter tonight though :)

suespain said:
Just weighed, 3lb loss this week taking me to 11.9 - so thats 5 stone 1 lb shed so far - I am so chuffed, initial goal weight of 11 stone now not so far away.

Fantastic! You should be really proud of yourself :)

Well 5lb off tonight so back down to 11s 8.5lb. Onwards and downwards! :)

Back