Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhh 3.5 off tonight! no idea where it came from but chuffed to bits :) I think my body takes a wee while to catch up, slow losses then a biggy every now and then. So at 11stone 1.5 now can't believe it!

Everyone is doing great keep at it :)
xx

I lost 1lb! So going in the RIGHT direction towards the 10s once again! 11st 3lb as of today!X

funcurls said:
I lost 1lb! So going in the RIGHT direction towards the 10s once again! 11st 3lb as of today!X

Well done, hope I do this week! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

As I was 1lb off my 2 stone, I made a conscientious effort to up my speed/super food, for the last week have ensured I drank 2 litres everyday (even measured it) ......... and for the first time ever have STS :mad::sigh:

Am still going to stick with the above and fingers crossed I lose 1/2 stone next week to make up for it!! :D

* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhh * and breathe!

This should work, I try with the water, but never quite manage the full two litres... Hang in there babe what you are doing will work, could it be your star week affecting things? ...xx

As I was 1lb off my 2 stone, I made a conscientious effort to up my speed/super food, for the last week have ensured I drank 2 litres everyday (even measured it) ......... and for the first time ever have STS :mad::sigh:

Am still going to stick with the above and fingers crossed I lose 1/2 stone next week to make up for it!! :D

* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhh * and breathe!

Hey twin - don't let a STS get you down - you're one of the most consistent slimmers I know! Just watch out next week ;)

Well done everyone! X

Hello, just joining this bracket by the very slimmest of margins being 11st 13.5lbs! I am very pleased having started 9 days ago.

Hoping to continue the good work though a bit gutted that my OH has got to work in Sheffield for next 4 weeks and he's been great at following SW with me. I expect I'll be here a while!

susieqt said:
Hello, just joining this bracket by the very slimmest of margins being 11st 13.5lbs! I am very pleased having started 9 days ago.

Hoping to continue the good work though a bit gutted that my OH has got to work in Sheffield for next 4 weeks and he's been great at following SW with me. I expect I'll be here a while!

You never know him being away might make a difference in a good way, imagine his face when he gets back and you are half the woman he knew... xx

I've only just got back into the elevens, and don't really don't want to go as low as the tens, just really near to it!

lol Sadie, that would be a nice surprise for him and me both! I will have to be extra careful not to comfort eat in the evenings or at least stick to something non-destructive... carrot stick anyone!!!

Going to avoid having many syns during the day if possible so that if I do go a bit off the rails at night I have something to fall back on.

I lost another one that's me down to 11.8 and Kev lost another two which put him at 15.1 the lowest he's been for 10 yrs...

Lost 1lb this week. Same as last. This brings me to 11st 6lbs. I really worked out hard this week. Don't know where it went wrong. Hopefully it will be better next week.

Back