Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Congratulations Ali, you are doing so well. Is it just my rotten arithmetic or is 1.5 st off for you not 11st 8lb rather than 11st 4lb? In which case you are there already!

Congratulations Shivvy, all those 1lbs will add up and you might find you are losing inches with your workouts so when you lose some more you will look toned and wonderful!

Congratulations Ali, you are doing so well. Is it just my rotten arithmetic or is 1.5 st off for you not 11st 8lb rather than 11st 4lb? In which case you are there already!

Congratulations Shivvy, all those 1lbs will add up and you might find you are losing inches with your workouts so when you lose some more you will look toned and wonderful!

Ha ha! Well spotted! My target until today was 1.5 stone ... changed it this morning to 11st 4lbs but forgot to delete the first bit! Cheers luv!

Hello fellow losers :) Ive just been weighed & I'm now allowed to jump down to the next group!!! :D Im currently 11st 12.5lb so here I am!! I honestly don't think I'll get to the 10s but it's nice to be in a different group :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Hello fellow losers :) Ive just been weighed & I'm now allowed to jump down to the next group!!! :D Im currently 11st 12.5lb so here I am!! I honestly don't think I'll get to the 10s but it's nice to be in a different group :) xxx

Congrats Blonde... welcome aboard... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Congrats Blonde... welcome aboard... xx

Thanks hun :) Looking forward to trying my hardest in this group now... Want to at least be in the low end of the 11s xxx

Hi everyone, great losses going on in my absence! I was on hols for two weeks and put 1lb on last Thursday, this morning at weigh in was down 2lb so happy with that, now at 11st 11.5lb, hoping to kick my ass into gear, only need 1.5 to my first stone!!

Blondee said:
Thanks hun :) Looking forward to trying my hardest in this group now... Want to at least be in the low end of the 11s xxx

Me too Blondie... We'll do it together... xx

Hi everyone, great losses going on in my absence! I was on hols for two weeks and put 1lb on last Thursday, this morning at weigh in was down 2lb so happy with that, now at 11st 11.5lb, hoping to kick my ass into gear, only need 1.5 to my first stone!!

You can do it!!! x

Here goes nothing. I did a 40 minute very brisk walk yesterday and 30 Day Shred DVD Level 2 (20 minutes) as well. I'm heading out for my walk now before it rains and then hopefully do the DVD later. I've also got Scan Bran. Had it yesterday for the first time. It's not great, but I am determined to lose more than 1lb this week.

What's everyone else doing this week to get in to the 10's x.

Hi everyone,
I hope it's ok to join you here! I've been on SW for the last 6 weeks and am really keen to get to the mid 10st.

I managed to put on about 1.5st just comfort eating since last Nov. after I was diagnosed with secondary breast cancer and medically it is quite important for me to get my weight down. Looks like you all support each other really well!

Just need a push in the right direction every now and again. Found forums really helpful when I stopped smoking so hopefully this will work with the weight loss too!

Off out for a curry tonight. Chicken Dansak and pilau rice!!

Take care everyone and have a good weekend.
xx

Hi everyone,
I hope it's ok to join you here! I've been on SW for the last 6 weeks and am really keen to get to the mid 10st.

I managed to put on about 1.5st just comfort eating since last Nov. after I was diagnosed with secondary breast cancer and medically it is quite important for me to get my weight down. Looks like you all support each other really well!

Just need a push in the right direction every now and again. Found forums really helpful when I stopped smoking so hopefully this will work with the weight loss too!

Off out for a curry tonight. Chicken Dansak and pilau rice!!

Take care everyone and have a good weekend.
xx

Welcome. Don't you worry you'll soon be in those 10's. Enjoy that curry. Wish I was going for one instead making chinese food at home for all the family. I'm sticking to noodles with prawns and veg. x

Thanks for the welcome Shivvy! Noodles with prawns and veg sounds yummy too though! x

Well I'm hanging on in there, still 11st this week. I blame you guys, as it's such a nice group and for making me want to stay! X x

Claracluck9 said:
Well I'm hanging on in there, still 11st this week. I blame you guys, as it's such a nice group and for making me want to stay! X x

As lovely as you are, wish you'd clear off so we aim to come & join you back in the 10s!! :D

Come on, 1lb more - you can do this!!

Ok so expecting a huge gain this week as I stopped breastfeeding last nite. I have been on scales this morning and have already gained a pound so not looking good for wed weigh in. It will probably push me back up in to the 12s which I will ne gutted about but on the plus side I should have a great loss when everything settles back down.

Think im destined to be in the 11st group for a while had a very rough week with one thing an another an this didnt help with my eating, put on 1lb 3/4 Today has been no better have just eaten toast with pate an a bag of crisps. Dont know why Im doing it think i need a kick up the bum to get head back in gear!! :(

Ok so expecting a huge gain this week as I stopped breastfeeding last nite. I have been on scales this morning and have already gained a pound so not looking good for wed weigh in. It will probably push me back up in to the 12s which I will ne gutted about but on the plus side I should have a great loss when everything settles back down.

You might be surpised, give it a few weeks as your body hangs on to fat when you are BF. My friend lost 8lbs about 3 weeks after she stopped (I wasn't that lucky, also your gain may also be your boobs settling down)

Claracluck9 said:
You might be surpised, give it a few weeks as your body hangs on to fat when you are BF. My friend lost 8lbs about 3 weeks after she stopped (I wasn't that lucky, also your gain may also be your boobs settling down)

I think that is the reason for the gain as I feel like I have 2 sacks of cement on my chest. Hopefully it will settle soon. It took about 2 to 3wks last time.

Back