Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Think im destined to be in the 11st group for a while had a very rough week with one thing an another an this didnt help with my eating, put on 1lb 3/4 Today has been no better have just eaten toast with pate an a bag of crisps. Dont know why Im doing it think i need a kick up the bum to get head back in gear!! :(

Don't give up. We all have days/weeks like that. You enjoyed you treat, but tomorrow you can wake up and start a fresh.

Try and take 5 minutes with a pad and pen and plan what you are going to eat tomorrow, so you don't have any slip ups.

Good luck x

Hello everyone. WI for me yest and another lb gone forever. 11st 10 now. Would like another lb next week which will be 2 stone total and as an added bonus will get me from obese to 'overweight'! Not holding much hope tho as * week and had a curry on fri which may show soon and was out last night for a hen party. Going to be extra good this week tho and drink tons of water. Also going to eat my body weight in ss strawberries today (strawberry picking with my boy yesterday)!

Have to say I'm liking being in the 11s - but would love to leave with u all in the next few months! X

Hi is it ok for me to join the thread ?:) weigh in was this morning and I lost 1lb bringing me to 11.13 and two stone gone!! Am thrilled to be in the 11's at last but can't wait to get into to 10's :) xx

Shigby said:
Hi is it ok for me to join the thread ?:) weigh in was this morning and I lost 1lb bringing me to 11.13 and two stone gone!! Am thrilled to be in the 11's at last but can't wait to get into to 10's :) xx

Hi and welcome babe... Nice lot on this thread, you will like it here with us, hopefully not too much as we are all just passing through, she says with fingers crossed...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another -1lb, slow n steady wins the race, right!!??? x

wow everyone is doing so well! WI tonight for me, tad nervous as its been an erm, very social week haha but if I gain at least I know the reasons!! :)

Hello all, I haven't logged in for a couple of weeks because I had four days respite ( have a severely disabled child) and made the most of it with food and alcohol:D, but managed to get things back under control and am now weighing in at 11st 11lb. One more to go til I hit my first stone :)

susieqt said:
Just sitting here picturing Sofartogo eating own body weight in strawberries!

Ha!!! Not a pretty picture I'm guessing!! ;)

Hi guys......... weighed on saturday, lost 2lbs, now 11st 8lb yippee getting nearer to the tens!!!

Well done to everyone x

Disappointed, but not surprised to be reporting a 2lb GAIN!!! Ouch! It was all down to the hen night I went to in Cardiff on Saturday night! A LOT of alcohol and munching followed by a day of bingeing to feed the hangover yesterday!! Time for a very very good week now to get a decent loss to head seriously towards the 10s!!! Slapped wrists!!! Oh well, looks like I'll be hanging around on this thread for a bit longer yet lol!!X

funcurls said:
Disappointed, but not surprised to be reporting a 2lb GAIN!!! Ouch! It was all down to the hen night I went to in Cardiff on Saturday night! A LOT of alcohol and munching followed by a day of bingeing to feed the hangover yesterday!! Time for a very very good week now to get a decent loss to head seriously towards the 10s!!! Slapped wrists!!! Oh well, looks like I'll be hanging around on this thread for a bit longer yet lol!!X

Never mind. Ur in it for life not just a quick fix. What's another week in the scheme of things!!! X

whooop another pound off 11st 0.5 now hopefully next week I get to leave this lovely group :)

STS for me this week - completely expected.

Means I'll be staying in this group a bit longer - still 11st 6lb.

Hello :wave_cry:

I have finally registered after having lost 10 lbs over the last three weeks.....I was 12st 2 to start but am now 11st 6:D .
I am hoping to sleigh those pounds and rock into the the 10 stone bracket asap.

I have a wedding to go to in July so am working hard to shred that weight beforehand -using that as my first target ;)

bluesgal said:
Hello :wave_cry:

I have finally registered after having lost 10 lbs over the last three weeks.....I was 12st 2 to start but am now 11st 6:D .
I am hoping to sleigh those pounds and rock into the the 10 stone bracket asap.

I have a wedding to go to in July so am working hard to shred that weight beforehand -using that as my first target ;)

*waves* hello there and welcome to the crew, you have already done so well... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks Sadie.....have been a bit rubbish this week with the old body magic though! When it rains I find it hard to be inspired....does anyone else feel this way????

wow Bluesgal you're doing really well!! :)

Back