Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

11.4!!! 4lbs away from 10s!!!!
Can't wait until scale finally listen to my wish!!!

Hi everyone, don't post often on this bit but I always read your inspiring comments. Lost 1.5 lb today taking me down to 11.10 1/2 I've messed about a bit in June, the first real hiccup I've had. It has given me a kick up the bum to get moving properly. 2 months til I go on my hols and hoping to get down to 10.10 by then. Now I KNOW that is possible!
Well done everyone :) xx

Hi
I started at 13.4 and came down to 12.0 last June, then restarted in January and came down to 11.3. Now in Phase 3 which is the final phase - so weighed in on Sunday at 11.3 and want to get to 9.13 - then mission has been accomplished and I can sit back, relax and maintain, forever !

bluesgal said:
Thanks Sadie.....have been a bit rubbish this week with the old body magic though! When it rains I find it hard to be inspired....does anyone else feel this way????

I think we all struggle with it, I try, but work, the pub and my mini bathbomb and soap buisness SAP my time, as well as keeping the flat clean and tidy... I try and work out by walking to work and my abs chair, I know its not enough, but its all I can fit in...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It's a bit nicer here today am going to try and get out for a walk etc ;)

It's a bit nicer here today am going to try and get out for a walk etc ;)

Just back from Zumba. Wow what a killer. You would think after 4 weeks of doing it, it would be easier. Of to hit the shower now.

My weigh in is tonight. Hope I lose more that 1lb. ;)

Weigh in for me at half 7 tonite and really nervous. I was expecting to gain as was stopping breastfeeding but my daughter made it clear she wasn't ready yet now I don't no what to expect.

Can i join guys i joined sw last Thursday weighing 11.2lb got my first wi tommorow eve Im so nervous! Even tho ive stuck to the plan!

mrsjoyce said:
Can i join guys i joined sw last Thursday weighing 11.2lb got my first wi tommorow eve Im so nervous! Even tho ive stuck to the plan!

*waves* welcome to our friendly little band... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Mary! X

new to the forum

Hi
I have never been on a forum before so its new to me, thought just let you I'm starting SW tomorrow very nervous, its been years since last went only had red or green days then, I like it when I hear how others are getting on it gives me hope. you all sound so friendly.:)

Well done Mary & Leah! :)

And welcome Jane!! We are a friendly bunch!! I had a long break too. I still stick to mainly green days and throw the odd ee in if I want to get a fish boost!! You'll find that the basics are all similar! Don't worry, you'll get back to it in no time. X

Last edited:
Had my WI tonight. Lost 2lb. Really delighted. Off to Spain for the weekend to attend a friends wedding. I'm Irish and the people who are getting married are Irish so it is going to be a very social weekend (i.e lots of alcohol)

I have only been doing SW since 20th April and I have to say I am really enjoying it.

Hopefully at the next WI I can have a STS. Good luck everyone for next week. xx

Hi Everyone
Thank you for your replies its give me a big boost for tomorrow, will let you know how i get on.
Well done Leah and shivvy.

Jane x

Last edited:
Welcome to JaneB & good luck for tomorrow!
I'm delighted to report that I WI this morning @ 10 (!!!) 13 so I'll be moving to a new 'group'! Hope you all join me soon xx

Back