Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

busywoman said:
Welcome to JaneB & good luck for tomorrow!
I'm delighted to report that I WI this morning @ 10 (!!!) 13 so I'll be moving to a new 'group'! Hope you all join me soon xx

Well done thats fantastic :)

Well done busywoman and good luck!

I'm down 2lb this week, delighted as thats my first stone gone! Now at 11st 9.5lbs.

Sts for both me and Kev this week, knew mine was coming even expected a gain, but Kev is disappointed, but, in contrast to what I expected he has already said, we will both have to try harder next week then... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done busywoman and gemini76,

Went to SW today had a big shock at WI, the class was really good felt very welcome, looking forward to
getting started now, having read the books going shopping tomorrow, I am on a mission, will keep you all posted.

Went on youtude today people showing you how to do slimming world menu's has anybody seen this.

JaneB x

Well done busywoman and gemini76,

Went to SW today had a big shock at WI, the class was really good felt very welcome, looking forward to
getting started now, having read the books going shopping tomorrow, I am on a mission, will keep you all posted.

Went on youtude today people showing you how to do slimming world menu's has anybody seen this.

JaneB x

Hi Jane

Good luck with the start of your SW journey!

Yes, I have seen some of the videos on You Tube for SW, some of them are quite good! I also find some of the SW facebook pages really useful, there is one run by a lady who calls herself 'Diet Momma' and is brilliant - she has gone through and put up photos of loads of branded foods with the SYNS, she calls them 'SYN sheets' also loads of great meal ideas and much like here just a supportive and friendly bunch!

All the best with your 1st week! X :)

STS this week so nothing very exciting to report about getting nearer the 10's haha xxx

Heeellllllooooo :) I've newly squeaked into your group this morning!

2lb off getting me to 11st 13lb (and Slimmer of the Week award) so that's me into the 11s :party0019: FINALLY it's taken long enough - and if I don't go overboard (and stay away from the burger van and beer tent :eek:) when I go and see Bon Jovi at Hyde Park tomorrow hopefully I can maintain that loss and not see the 12s again :D

AJB said:
Heeellllllooooo :) I've newly squeaked into your group this morning!

2lb off getting me to 11st 13lb (and Slimmer of the Week award) so that's me into the 11s :party0019: FINALLY it's taken long enough - and if I don't go overboard (and stay away from the burger van and beer tent :eek:) when I go and see Bon Jovi at Hyde Park tomorrow hopefully I can maintain that loss and not see the 12s again :D

Hello and welcome well done on getting here... Nice people on here, so although you don't want to be around for too long, enjoy the stay... xx

Weighed in today at 11stone7! Half way through and very happy. 2 stone and out of the obese catagory! Happy happy!

Sofartogo! said:
Weighed in today at 11stone7! Half way through and very happy. 2 stone and out of the obese catagory! Happy happy!

So you should be happy, well done you...

WI = 1.5 off!!! So now 11.3 and 1/2 - dare I start to think the 10's are actually in sight?? EEk!! x

Not a gr8 week again for me now 11st 12lb so gonna try really hard to ignore the stress :( and get my head sorted an get on with getting this weight off cos I dont want to be this size :cry:
Need to get some healthy easy snacks that I can just grab instead of crisps and chocolate which is always there as have 3 kids (Stress)!!!

Hi! :wavey: Anyone mind if I skulk over to join you? I'm currently 11st 9lb and aiming for 10st 13lb to start with, although the ultimate goal is 10st (or less, but I'm taking it in babysteps at the moment. I'm a bit of a yo-yo'er)

Since Jan last year I lost 10lb in time for my wedding, which was 29th May, going from 11st 10 to 11st. I wasn't very happy with this, I could have done better but unfortunatly I comfort eat when dealing with stress and the end of last year and the beggining of this year was very stressful with work problems, my grandma dying suddenly and the wedding planning stress. Anyway, it's done now :rolleyes:

We then went on honeymoon to Mauritius (which was amazing!) and I put on 9lb (!) of the 10lb I'd lost. So, long story short... I'm back where I started near enough and starting again this week! :)

Laura
xx

1.5 off for me tonight means I hit the tens by the skin of my syns!! :D hope to see you all in the next group soon, though I may end up back here....fingers crossed i can keep it off. Good luck everyone ;)

Hi! :wavey: Anyone mind if I skulk over to join you? I'm currently 11st 9lb and aiming for 10st 13lb to start with, although the ultimate goal is 10st (or less, but I'm taking it in babysteps at the moment. I'm a bit of a yo-yo'er)

Since Jan last year I lost 10lb in time for my wedding, which was 29th May, going from 11st 10 to 11st. I wasn't very happy with this, I could have done better but unfortunatly I comfort eat when dealing with stress and the end of last year and the beggining of this year was very stressful with work problems, my grandma dying suddenly and the wedding planning stress. Anyway, it's done now :rolleyes:

We then went on honeymoon to Mauritius (which was amazing!) and I put on 9lb (!) of the 10lb I'd lost. So, long story short... I'm back where I started near enough and starting again this week! :)

Laura
xx

Welcome Laura - this thread is a great support for us in the 11s :) We'll hopefully still be together when we are in the 10s!!

1.5 off for me tonight means I hit the tens by the skin of my syns!! :D hope to see you all in the next group soon, though I may end up back here....fingers crossed i can keep it off. Good luck everyone ;)

Fantastic! Well done hun! Hoping to catch you up sometime before Xmas, lol!

Yayy!! Lost 3lb tonight making me 11st 2lb (again!) Which means that after last week's disappointment of a 2lb gain I am well on my way to being in the 10s at last! I am going to be mega focused this week because any loss next Mon will make me my lowest yet! X

Hello everyone, Im joining you all tonight after a lose of 3lbs bringing me down to 11 stone and 12lbs!! thats 15lbs off in 6 weeks. Im a very happy chappy tonight after receiving my shiny stone sticker, my next goal is to get slimmer of the week as there is tough competition for it in my group!

Hello everyone, Im joining you all tonight after a lose of 3lbs bringing me down to 11 stone and 12lbs!! thats 15lbs off in 6 weeks. Im a very happy chappy tonight after receiving my shiny stone sticker, my next goal is to get slimmer of the week as there is tough competition for it in my group!

Weyhey!! Good luck and I hope you get into the 10s soonish, but don't rush! Make sure you enjoy the journey!!XXX

Back