Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done all you losers ;)
Am hoping I will see the magical 10 on the scales this week too but may be here for a couple of weeks if it doesn't shift. My thyroid is shot atm so I could be here for longer than I would like .....xxx

Yayy!! Lost 3lb tonight making me 11st 2lb (again!) Which means that after last week's disappointment of a 2lb gain I am well on my way to being in the 10s at last! I am going to be mega focused this week because any loss next Mon will make me my lowest yet! X

Fantastic - congratulations!!! x

So after now loosing 1stone1lbs I now weigh 1stone and 2lbs less than my fiance which makes me feel amazing seen as he is a foot taller than me. Hopefully by the time we get married (1.06.2013) I will be 3stone6lbs less than him and will feel amazing when I walk down the isle unlike now when I try on wedding dresses I feel like a lump :-( How is everyone enjoying the sun????

laura2481 said:
Looking at maybe joining a zumba class tonight. I'll see if the instructor gets back to me.. :eek:

I do zumba everyday. Its amazing x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Which dvd did u do?? I av toning but i think the man is a right perv!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Which dvd did u do?? I av toning but i think the man is a right perv!!!!

Its Zumba Fitness DVD (big green blob with a black squiggle in the middle of it). Just had a look on Amazon can't see it. Its one I bought here in Spain

So after now loosing 1stone1lbs I now weigh 1stone and 2lbs less than my fiance which makes me feel amazing seen as he is a foot taller than me. Hopefully by the time we get married (1.06.2013) I will be 3stone6lbs less than him and will feel amazing when I walk down the isle unlike now when I try on wedding dresses I feel like a lump :-( How is everyone enjoying the sun????

How brilliant!! You have 2 years to do it, so you can take your time and do it healthily and steadily but still have a wonderful event to focus on!! Perfect scenario!! I think if I had something big to aim for I wouldn't be messing about so much!! My hubby may think it's a bit drastic to get married again (bygamy) and he's not up for renewing vows lol!!X

funcurls said:
How brilliant!! You have 2 years to do it, so you can take your time and do it healthily and steadily but still have a wonderful event to focus on!! Perfect scenario!! I think if I had something big to aim for I wouldn't be messing about so much!! My hubby may think it's a bit drastic to get married again (bygamy) and he's not up for renewing vows lol!!X

So wa u wanna do is book a boudair (Sp) shoot for just before ur anniversary and aim to be at target for then. Im hoping to do one as a wedding gift :)

Hi everyone, well I STS this week, I messed about in June, only losing a couple of pound overall. I've decided July is the month I'm gonna get this weight shifting. I WILL be at the bottom end of the 11s by the end of July, no more messing about :D

Charmel said:
Hooray! 2lb off for me today, taking me to 11st 4lb. Not too far off the 10s now!

Well done you! Excellent... Hope I do as well tomorrow... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another two pounds for me and Kev... Bless him he is so impressed with the diet and himself I think, I bet when I am at work he is boring the regulars with his adventures in the kitchen and the diet in general... Makes a change from pool, football and the apprentice! Lol xx

Oh dear, we were celebrating our one month 'anniversary' of getting married last night and we went out to Pizza Express for dinner. Too many syns to count.... Oh well, good job I'm not trying to loose weight fast now. As long as I have a loss of some sort on Saturday I'll be happy. :)

Whoops wrong thread!!

Last edited:
Well done Sadie, you are both doing so well! Loved the comment from your ex sister in laws friend, made me giggle :D x

TrimTrixy said:
Well done Sadie, you are both doing so well! Loved the comment from your ex sister in laws friend, made me giggle :D x

I know, you should have seen her face... Thunder... lol xx

Back