Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well I got back into the 11's the other week, STS last week and I have had a really big fat week this week... Think its because my friend is joining SW with me tonight so must have felt like I needed a blow out to 'start a fresh' which is really bad for me!! Never mind so if I leave this group tonight then watch this space because my big fat bum is coming back very soon LOL ;) If I dont then - woohoo go me!! :D Good luck people xxx :)

laura2481 said:
Hi! :wavey: Anyone mind if I skulk over to join you? I'm currently 11st 9lb and aiming for 10st 13lb to start with, although the ultimate goal is 10st (or less, but I'm taking it in babysteps at the moment. I'm a bit of a yo-yo'er)

Since Jan last year I lost 10lb in time for my wedding, which was 29th May, going from 11st 10 to 11st. I wasn't very happy with this, I could have done better but unfortunatly I comfort eat when dealing with stress and the end of last year and the beggining of this year was very stressful with work problems, my grandma dying suddenly and the wedding planning stress. Anyway, it's done now :rolleyes:

We then went on honeymoon to Mauritius (which was amazing!) and I put on 9lb (!) of the 10lb I'd lost. So, long story short... I'm back where I started near enough and starting again this week! :)

Laura
xx

Oh Laura, I know exactly what you mean. I lost 2 stones for my wedding and put 9 pounds on on the honeymoon. Well done you for tackling it now. I got pregnant 3 weeks later and now I'm 3 stones heavier 12 years later. ( I have lost one stone over the years and yoyo - ed with half of another stone about 10 times).
It will be much easier to do it now than later.

TrimTrixy said:
Hi everyone, well I STS this week, I messed about in June, only losing a couple of pound overall. I've decided July is the month I'm gonna get this weight shifting. I WILL be at the bottom end of the 11s by the end of July, no more messing about :D

Snap! June was a wash out for me too. We can do it xx

Well I'm not budging from this group - I put 1.5lb on which is fine so I'm now 12st exactly... Losing the gain & more next week!!! I shall not be moved LOL ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Blondee said:
Well I'm not budging from this group - I put 1.5lb on which is fine so I'm now 12st exactly... Losing the gain & more next week!!! I shall not be moved LOL ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

This made me smile... You and I both know you will move... downward next week! Lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

This made me smile... You and I both know you will move... downward next week! Lol... xx

I just needed to dig my heels in!! :) I didnt really stick to it at all this week because I knew my friend was joining with me this week so I had a week off ready to lose some for next week so to only put 1.5lb on is good really LOL!! I know I can lose that next week and I'd like to double that if I'm honest so we can do this together... Woohoo :) xxx

Also I refuse to change my stats too LOL ;) It is obviously a minor blip.... ;) Hahaha!! xxx

Blondee said:
Also I refuse to change my stats too LOL ;) It is obviously a minor blip.... ;) Hahaha!! xxx

And I don't blame you, we all have blips and rubbing our noses in it is not how to make us feel good about what we have achieved... We can and will succeed... go girl! Hugs Chelle xx

Hi Everyone.

I didn't WI this week as I had a car accident on Tuesday evening. This young girl took a corner too fast and went straight in to me. I'm a bit battered and bruised and have a terrible burn from the seat belt.

Hopefully I can get to WI next week when I'm feeling a bit better. Hope everyone is having a good week.
x

TrimTrixy said:
Hi everyone, well I STS this week, I messed about in June, only losing a couple of pound overall. I've decided July is the month I'm gonna get this weight shifting. I WILL be at the bottom end of the 11s by the end of July, no more messing about :D

That's the spirit! Keep chipping away and you'll be there before you know it! X

shivvy1211 said:
Hi Everyone.

I didn't WI this week as I had a car accident on Tuesday evening. This young girl took a corner too fast and went straight in to me. I'm a bit battered and bruised and have a terrible burn from the seat belt.

Hopefully I can get to WI next week when I'm feeling a bit better. Hope everyone is having a good week.
x

OMG Shivvy! Hope you're ok! That's an awful thing to happen and shakes you up for a long time! I'm rather 'been there done that' on car crashes as I was involved in a fatal one 6 years ago where the boy (racer!) who ploughed into me actually died on the spot and I was stuck in my car for 1 1/2 hours and I was looking straight accross the road at his dead body in the car! Then I had to be cut out by the firemen and had to have an operation on my mangled knee! But I was extremely lucky! It took me a long time to get over it and I know that crashes of any severity knock your confidence and leave their mark! So please feel free to PM me if you want a chat to someone who's been through it! XxX

shivvy1211 said:
Hi Everyone.

x

Hope you're felling better soon x

Well folks after weeks struggling with the the last pesky couple of pounds I was 10st 13 this morning! Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the tens soon! X x x

Claracluck9 said:
Well folks after weeks struggling with the the last pesky couple of pounds I was 10st 13 this morning! Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the tens soon! X x x

Well done. C u soon x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

WI tomorrow - expecting a gain for 1st time in a while... :-( hey ho, it was my mum's birthday and I had cake and wine!! But we shall see... x

Claracluck9 said:

Well done xxx

gonnabesmall said:
im back in the 11s,yay,after a week away i took a brief trip to the 12st,now im back into the 11s AGAIN,never ever to be back in the 12s.downwards here we come

I saw on FB!! Well done you 4lbs is a brilliant loss! Chuffed 4U! Welcome back into the 11s! XxX

Back