Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well folks after weeks struggling with the the last pesky couple of pounds I was 10st 13 this morning! Good luck to you all and hope to see you in the tens soon! X x x

Great news. Hopefully I will be joining you soon. xx

Lost 2.5lbs this week so well chuffed!!! :D Hopefully back on track to losing remainder of it to get to target although have revised target date!

Currently 11.9 and still trying to lose the last 4.5lb of the 9lb gain I had on holiday :( WI tomorrow and I've had a good week so really hoping to see the back of some of it this week lol.

God I can't wait to be 10s something, I know it's only a few lb's why it's so important I don't know!

Good Luck everyone :)

Currently 11.9 and still trying to lose the last 4.5lb of the 9lb gain I had on holiday :( WI tomorrow and I've had a good week so really hoping to see the back of some of it this week lol.

God I can't wait to be 10s something, I know it's only a few lb's why it's so important I don't know!

Good Luck everyone :)

I feel exactly the same!! I think for me it's partly because I've been in the 11s for sooooo long and also because once I'm in the 10s I know I'm a stones throw from target and it may psychologically help me to go that extra distance without the mental block of the threshold in the way!! Silly really, but then again I am silly!!!:flirt2:

Even tho ive only just reached the 11s i cant wait ymto b down to the 10s. I want to lose another stone before september so im nt the fat teacher anymre x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

I forgot to come back here after i was allowed to start losing again-doh!

Im 11 10 at the minute, next WI tues. Hoping for a loss this week after a sts last week, though it was star week last week so was pretty pleased with that! Consumed a massive 65 syns i think it was yesterday though!

Weigh in today for me, 2lb loss which brings me now to 11st 4.

4lb to my initial goal weight (weight I set my self to get to when I was 16st 10).

Now need a bit of advice if anyone can help.

I know my ideal weight should be about 9.7 stone, which I think is ridiculous.

Because I don't go to a slimming world club (none here in Spain), could anyone let me know if their consultant has given a realistic weight based on age, size etc.

I'm 42 (nearly 43), 5ft 4 and always been overweight.

I thought 10-10.7 stone would be about right, does this sound right? Although the WII says at 10.7 I would just be nudging out of overweight category (into Ideal!).

Put on 1lb...hey ho, that'll be my Mum's birthday Cupcake and wine... come on I can aim for 2lb off this week!!!!!!

4lb to my initial goal weight (weight I set my self to get to when I was 16st 10).

Because I don't go to a slimming world club (none here in Spain), could anyone let me know if their consultant has given a realistic weight based on age, size etc.

I thought 10-10.7 stone would be about right, does this sound right? Although the WII says at 10.7 I would just be nudging out of overweight category (into Ideal!).

I wouldnt let BMI dictate your target alone. Yes we would all love to be "normal" but i think your better to go by your clothes and how you look/feel in them. It may be the case that one day you will look in the mirror and just know you are where you want to be and call target that way?

I have a stomach bug n cant keep owt in my stomach :-( I was all set for a 100% week too

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Just take it steady drink plenty of water and only eat when you feel up to it, when you start eating again, choose wisely and it shouldn't affect your weight loss too much... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Having not left this group... (Its my new home to settle in ;) ) I have found myself pushing even harder to shift the 1.5lb that I gained last week... I am on the verge at 12st exactly!! Roll on Thursday... I am determined to be back in the 11's :) xxx

I think you have done fantastic.

When I was doing WW they really set me an urealistic target, but with SW I think it is great that you can set your own target.

I'm 5ft 6 and I would like to get to 10st 7lbs. I've struggled with my weight since I had my second child in 2004.

I really feel that I have cracked it this time and that I have found a way to live a healthy lifestyle.

Keep going your doing great. xx

Having not left this group... (Its my new home to settle in ;) ) I have found myself pushing even harder to shift the 1.5lb that I gained last week... I am on the verge at 12st exactly!! Roll on Thursday... I am determined to be back in the 11's :) xxx

Good luck. We will all have blips along the way, but it is being able to pull it back that counts. :)

Blondee said:

And you will be... believe honey...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi, Can I join you, I'm back into the 11's after a 1.5 loss this week

I'm officially at target and already lowered it by 1/2 stone but really want to loose a bit more. Weight loss is soooo slow for me for the past year which is why I set my target a lot higher than I really want to be.

Back