Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi, Can I join you, I'm back into the 11's after a 1.5 loss this week

I'm officially at target and already lowered it by 1/2 stone but really want to loose a bit more. Weight loss is soooo slow for me for the past year which is why I set my target a lot higher than I really want to be.

Go girl. You're doing great. :)

Hi there,
Sorry for not having posted for ages... Steady weight loss since the last time. Lost 2.5lbs today so well chuffed! It was a morning rather than an evening weigh in though...

Went to see Bridesmaids yesterday - very funny film and managed to avoid eating my favourite popcorn but ate a punnet of cherries instead - not a good idea.... ;-)

Hugs and congrats to all whether STS or loss.
xx

I'm a bit delayed on the updating front! I've moved in the wrong direction again! 11st 3lb now from 11st 2lb! Was in a bad way over the last couple of days and ended up on a 24 self- destructive binge, but I'm over it and ready to move on! Holiday week next week- I have a very busy 10 days ahead including Center Parcs and lots of family meals out, but I'm determined to stay in track where possible as I really can't bear the thought of having to correct a big gain! I'm aiming for the 100% day at a time approach, starting today! X

funcurls said:
I'm a bit delayed on the updating front! I've moved in the wrong direction again! 11st 3lb now from 11st 2lb! Was in a bad way over the last couple of days and ended up on a 24 self- destructive binge, but I'm over it and ready to move on! Holiday week next week- I have a very busy 10 days ahead including Center Parcs and lots of family meals out, but I'm determined to stay in track where possible as I really can't bear the thought of having to correct a big gain! I'm aiming for the 100% day at a time approach, starting today! X

Hope your ok xxxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

You can do it. You only have 7lbs to lose.

Enjoy the time with your family. xx

So happy. I lost a lb the week which is amazing as I haven't really been very good since the car crash last week.

I'm going to have a treat and hopefully be good for the rest of the week.

shivvy1211 said:
So happy. I lost a lb the week which is amazing as I haven't really been very good since the car crash last week.

I'm going to have a treat and hopefully be good for the rest of the week.

Well done... Now that's given you the impetus to be good next week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Im new - kind of!!!

Hi Im Rachel and Im a returning slimming worlder :wave_cry:(sounds like an AA meeting!)- i rejoined last thursday and have my first weigh in tonight!!!!!!
Only found this board today and think its fab.

As you will see from my stats I am at the top of the 11 bracket :cry:(or was last week - hope im lower tonight). Ive set my initial goal as 10st 10lbs which is BMI 25 but would love to get down to about 10st 4lb - but will wait and see.

Psychologically I feel so much better about myself when the scales say 10 something - I just havnt been there for a while. its been a lifelong battle as Im sure it has been for other members.

I have a family wedding in 7 wks and would love to even see 10:13.5 by then but know thats asking a lot.

Nice to read through your journeys - there are some fab weight losses that are a real inspiration!:clap:

Rach

Having not left this group... (Its my new home to settle in ;) ) I have found myself pushing even harder to shift the 1.5lb that I gained last week... I am on the verge at 12st exactly!! Roll on Thursday... I am determined to be back in the 11's :) xxx

Hi - Im new to the board and see that we are the same weight with the same goal!

Rach

Two on for me but I know why and it will be gone next week... So not letting myself dwell on not achieving this week... Good luck to the Thursday weighers, and everyone on this thread...

Hi Im Rachel and Im a returning slimming worlder :wave_cry:(sounds like an AA meeting!)- i rejoined last thursday and have my first weigh in tonight!!!!!!
Only found this board today and think its fab.

As you will see from my stats I am at the top of the 11 bracket :cry:(or was last week - hope im lower tonight). Ive set my initial goal as 10st 10lbs which is BMI 25 but would love to get down to about 10st 4lb - but will wait and see.

Psychologically I feel so much better about myself when the scales say 10 something - I just havnt been there for a while. its been a lifelong battle as Im sure it has been for other members.

I have a family wedding in 7 wks and would love to even see 10:13.5 by then but know thats asking a lot.

Nice to read through your journeys - there are some fab weight losses that are a real inspiration!:clap:

Rach

We're quite similar in the way that we feel much better when we're in the 10's.

I have been there since before I got pregnant with my 3rd.

Hope we can get there one day. xx

Two on for me but I know why and it will be gone next week... So not letting myself dwell on not achieving this week... Good luck to the Thursday weighers, and everyone on this thread...

At least you know why, will be off with some interest next week!
Good luck xxx

Clareel said:
At least you know why, will be off with some interest next week!
Good luck xxx

Thanks babe... I know without doubt that it will be gone by next week... xx

Had my first weigh in last night and Id lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!:D:D
Very, very chuffed to say the least. I know the rest wont come off that quickly but nice to get a good loss under my belt (or not as the case may be!).

Hope youre all having a good week

Rach

rjg123 said:
Had my first weigh in last night and Id lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!:D:D
Very, very chuffed to say the least. I know the rest wont come off that quickly but nice to get a good loss under my belt (or not as the case may be!).

Hope youre all having a good week

Rach

That's a great start babe, it makes you feel so good... well done... xx

Back