Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I am being treated to a weekend in Whitby, a surprise from my lovely Husband Kev... I won't be too naughty, but we don't get that much time off together, so I intend to enjoy... Flexi Syns for a couple of days methinks... See you all on my return... As Arnie used to say, I will be back!...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I am being treated to a weekend in Whitby, a surprise from my lovely Husband Kev... I won't be too naughty, but we don't get that much time off together, so I intend to enjoy... Flexi Syns for a couple of days methinks... See you all on my return... As Arnie used to say, I will be back!...

Ooo how lovely! Enjoy :) x

Enjoy your weekend. Hope the sun comes out x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 33 to go!!!! ****

I am back.....!!!! I knew I was right not to leave the group because I lost the 1.5lb I gained last week! That was my target and I did it yahooooo :D I'm now 11st 12.5lb so well and trule back into the 11s and here to stay!! Very pleased and would like to set a new target of another 1.5lb off for next week!! Big thanks To Sadie who kept encouraging me... She really is a lovely lovely lady!! :) xxx

Have a wonderful time Sadie - you deserve it hun, you are fabulous for keeping peoples positive attitudes up on here so enjoy yourself and dont worry about your gain... It'll come off next week with a bit of a push towards next weeks weigh in!! Keeping the faith for you!! xxx

Hi - Im new to the board and see that we are the same weight with the same goal!

Rach

Hello RJH and welcome!! Well done on the first week - thats excellent news!! I'm getting there slowly... Its always quite slow to lose mine so I'm ok with that!! How you finding it all?? xxx

:break_diet:
I am back.....!!!! I knew I was right not to leave the group because I lost the 1.5lb I gained last week! That was my target and I did it yahooooo :D I'm now 11st 12.5lb so well and trule back into the 11s and here to stay!! Very pleased and would like to set a new target of another 1.5lb off for next week!! Big thanks To Sadie who kept encouraging me... She really is a lovely lovely lady!! :) xxx
And well done to you too Mrs... We will get there, and you too are a lovely lady... xx

Had my first weigh in last night and Id lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!:D:D
Very, very chuffed to say the least. I know the rest wont come off that quickly but nice to get a good loss under my belt (or not as the case may be!).

Hope youre all having a good week

Rach

Great loss. You're off to a flying start. x

Have a great weekend. :)

How is everyone doing this weekend ??
have a fab time in Whitby Sadie, not far from me, lovely place, spent a few holidays in Robin Hoods bay when I was little.

I've had a good few days since weigh in and getting back into 11's but in a picky mood today, so far have picked at fruit but not sure that will last !!!

Hi everyone!!! I just got into the 11's to 10!! *yay* and it is only just!!! I weighed in yesterday at 11 stone 13.5....let's see if I'm still here next week!!! haha!!!!!!

Jx

Went in to London yesterday with the hubbie. I was totally naughty. I had two cocktails, glass champagne and five beers.

We also had a Turkish Meze Meal. I really enjoyed it, but I am feeling guilty today and don't know what to have for dinner.

I'm making fish cakes for the kids and hubbie, but I don't know what to have.

Hi everyone!!! I just got into the 11's to 10!! *yay* and it is only just!!! I weighed in yesterday at 11 stone 13.5....let's see if I'm still here next week!!! haha!!!!!!

Jx

Welcome to the group. We are all very friendly and supportive here. xx

Back to 11 Stone

Hi can I join in, I have faffed about for the past year and now after holidays weight in at 11 stone again:cry:. And to top it all my friend at work (who I should be pleased for) has lost nearly all her baby weight and back to 10st 3lb am so jealous and peed off, I know only I can do it so here goes again:rolleyes:

Have just enjoyed reading up on everyone's progress over the past couple of weeks (I've been up at my Mum and Dad's helping them out by gardening as neither is fit enough to do it now).

What struck me reading it all in a big chunk is how positive you all are - even if you have a bit of a wobble you get back on track! This forum is great as it isn't 'preachy' so I don't feel racked with guilt if I slip up occasionally - I am learning just to draw a line under it and get back on the plan next day :)

I've been doing ok so far, now 11st7lb so comfortably in the middle of this group. After a big loss in the first couple of weeks I seem to have settled about 1.5lb to 2lb a week which I am really pleased with.

Thank you everyone - you make this forum what it is.:thankyou:

Back