Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

STS - need to speed things up a bit, but not sure what else to do.... x

How about trying the super speed soup. Just do a search on the website for recipe. I haven't tried it but other people swear by it.

How about trying the super speed soup. Just do a search on the website for recipe. I haven't tried it but other people swear by it.

Thanks Shivvy - will give it another go, have tried it before and didn't do too much for me... but willing to try anything got 5lbs that just wont shift!! x

Hi all - hope youve all had a good weekend. Ive been offline this weekend, builders somehow knocked out my internet connection......... was lost without it!

Have discovered the best new shop in town, don't know if its a chain or a one off but its only sells Fat Free frozen yogurt and its all fluffy and twirly like a Mr whippy!!! you can have all sorts of naughty toppings (including crushed maltesars and mini oreos!!!!) but also chopped fresh fruits.

I checked with the woman in the shop and she said that the FF yogurt is syn free - yay!!

I had a saintly topping of raspberries and chopped strawberries on mine - delish! :D

Think Im going to be a regular!

Hi can I ask a question about syns.

How many do people tend to have and does anyone add them up over the week rather than daily?

I have about 1 stone to lose and know it will come off slowly and not sure about wether to use all syns or not.

Anyone 5ft 3 and 154lbs

and wants to share advice etc

Hi can I ask a question about syns.

How many do people tend to have and does anyone add them up over the week rather than daily?

I have about 1 stone to lose and know it will come off slowly and not sure about wether to use all syns or not.

Hi I would use 10 syns a day and to speed up weight loss up your speed and superspeed foods, drink plenty of water, vary your diet and your B choices. Cutting syns can have an adverse effect and you'll also start to feel deprived. It's much better like I said to maybe go for raspberries instead of a banana (not that there's anything wrong with bananas) you get the idea :confused:
Hope that helps a bit, good luck :D

Hi all - hope youve all had a good weekend. Ive been offline this weekend, builders somehow knocked out my internet connection......... was lost without it!

Have discovered the best new shop in town, don't know if its a chain or a one off but its only sells Fat Free frozen yogurt and its all fluffy and twirly like a Mr whippy!!! you can have all sorts of naughty toppings (including crushed maltesars and mini oreos!!!!) but also chopped fresh fruits.

I checked with the woman in the shop and she said that the FF yogurt is syn free - yay!!

I had a saintly topping of raspberries and chopped strawberries on mine - delish! :D

Think Im going to be a regular!
OMG I need to find one of these places, any idea what it was called?...:D

not feeling too positive about weigh in tomorrow, had picnic with family yesterday, started off being good by taking my own quiche and scotch egg, had salad, carrot and pepper sticks (and a few crisps) then the chocolate cake and marshmallows came out !!!! :rolleyes:

At work today, some of the doc's brought curry and rice in for lunch, I had a tiny taste just to be polite then ate my salad :)............ but then been out for tea, for a mexican, resisted tortillas and chips at first but then gave in :(

Oh well will see what tomorrow night brings

Loving the sound of the frozen yoghurt - sounds yummy

I think it is advised to have your syns daily rather than saving them up, however everyone is different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for others .... as long as you don't feel deprived
As Trixy says drink plenty of water and try to eat lots of speed and super speed foods.

RoobyC said:
not feeling too positive about weigh in tomorrow, had picnic with family yesterday, started off being good by taking my own quiche and scotch egg, had salad, carrot and pepper sticks (and a few crisps) then the chocolate cake and marshmallows came out !!!! :rolleyes:

At work today, some of the doc's brought curry and rice in for lunch, I had a tiny taste just to be polite then ate my salad :)............ but then been out for tea, for a mexican, resisted tortillas and chips at first but then gave in :(

Oh well will see what tomorrow night brings

Loving the sound of the frozen yoghurt - sounds yummy

I think it is advised to have your syns daily rather than saving them up, however everyone is different and what works for one doesn't necessarily work for others .... as long as you don't feel deprived
As Trixy says drink plenty of water and try to eat lots of speed and super speed foods.

Try not to worry about wi. I was naughty over the weekend but am trying to pull it back in time for weds wi.

Finally after joining this group and staying the same from that day I have now lost 1lb taking me to 11.12. Happy with that for now aiming for 2lb loss this week :) x

Hi Sadie,

The yogurt place is called yogberries..................... planning on having a large one after weigh in on thursday!

rjg123 said:
Hi Sadie,

The yogurt place is called yogberries..................... planning on having a large one after weigh in on thursday!

Thank you googling the nearest to me as we speak... Enjoy... and thank you for getting back to me on this... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back