Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Sadly not anywhere near me - but I was excited to read this on their news page! Any volunteers with adventurous taste buds?!?:)

chief taster (Wilmslow)

The North West’s favourite frozen yoghurt brand is looking for a very special person to join its team. Experience is not essential, however applicants must possess an excellent pallet, be immune to episodes of brain freeze and own an adventurous set of taste-buds. Hours to suit, with attractive benefits.

DO NOT send your CV, instead come along for a interview / taste test on Thursday 21 July 2011 between 6-8pm.

Dear oh dear, that could be dangerous - very tempting though! Thats the shop I went to!! It could be fate.

rjg123 said:
Dear oh dear, that could be dangerous - very tempting though! Thats the shop I went to!! It could be fate.

Sadly no branches near me, but maybe I can buy an ice cream maker and make my own...*sigh*

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ive just checked my bmi after a 2lbs loss last night and its now 29.8!!!!!

IM NO LONGER OBESE.

Ive never been so happy to say im over weight :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
Ive just checked my bmi after a 2lbs loss last night and its now 29.8!!!!!

IM NO LONGER OBESE.

Ive never been so happy to say im over weight :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Wow that is fantastic. You are well on your way to the new you.

susieqt said:
Sadly not anywhere near me - but I was excited to read this on their news page! Any volunteers with adventurous taste buds?!?:)

chief taster (Wilmslow)

The North West’s favourite frozen yoghurt brand is looking for a very special person to join its team. Experience is not essential, however applicants must possess an excellent pallet, be immune to episodes of brain freeze and own an adventurous set of taste-buds. Hours to suit, with attractive benefits.

DO NOT send your CV, instead come along for a interview / taste test on Thursday 21 July 2011 between 6-8pm.

It's official.... I'm moving to Wilmslow LOL ;) :D xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Well WI not too bad, 1/2 on so pleased with that, For the past few months if I had 1 extra syn I would put on, seems like this past month I can get away with a little more, which is more conducive to normal living, will try not to get complacent though.

Having a super hungry day - think its because I was at running club last night. Dont want to go too mad though as Ive got weigh in tmro!

After breakkie at 7am Ive just had the mullerlite and peach I was going to have with my lunch and a Caramel Freddie Frog!! (Taken from the kids treat jar!!!) Am walking away now and leaving it until lunch to ahev my leftover tuna pasta - will fill up on free salad and fruit if needs be!

rjg123 said:
Having a super hungry day - think its because I was at running club last night. Dont want to go too mad though as Ive got weigh in tmro!

After breakkie at 7am Ive just had the mullerlite and peach I was going to have with my lunch and a Caramel Freddie Frog!! (Taken from the kids treat jar!!!) Am walking away now and leaving it until lunch to ahev my leftover tuna pasta - will fill up on free salad and fruit if needs be!

Well done for walking away from the treat jar... lucky we don't have one or I would be a stone heavier rather than lighter... lol... Good luck with wi ... xx

Charmel said:
I'm now at 11st 2lb :) lightest I've been in over a year :)

I'm so happy about this! The 10s are in sight :)

Well done babe that's great... xx

Cannot believe it I lost 2lbs this week bringing me to 11st 1lb.

Since my blow out on Saturday I have been really good, walked Mon and Tues, drinking lots of water and tryingt to be 100%.

Would really like to lose 2lbs this week to bring me to the next number. I am off to Spain for six weeks on the 22nd July, so will be maintaining while I am away.

Cross fingers and everything else ;)

shivvy1211 said:
Cannot believe it I lost 2lbs this week bringing me to 11st 1lb.

Since my blow out on Saturday I have been really good, walked Mon and Tues, drinking lots of water and tryingt to be 100%.

Would really like to lose 2lbs this week to bring me to the next number. I am off to Spain for six weeks on the 22nd July, so will be maintaining while I am away.

Cross fingers and everything else ;)

Ooh, well done on this week, and fingers crossed for next!

I weighed in at 11st 11.5lbs last week, I weigh in tomorrow and I've not had a great week so I'm not sure whether I'll even still be in the 11s the way I put on weight!!

Hopefully I'll have STS and will be starting afresh to hopefully get into the 10s before V Festival, which is 5 weeks away.

Doesn't feel very likely at the moment, but fingers crossed it'll all work out ok :D

Hoping to come down a bit in the 11's ladder this week... Keep up all the good work!! xxx :D

Three off for me, stone award!... Kev lost another one... Yay, go the scary folk... xx

Three off for me, stone award!... Kev lost another one... Yay, go the scary folk... xx

Awwww Sadie well done!! Thats excellent and well worth putting a bit on last week in order to give you that push to get more off...!! Thats a really good loss hun, go you!! :) xxx

Back