Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Blondee said:
Awwww Sadie well done!! Thats excellent and well worth putting a bit on last week in order to give you that push to get more off...!! Thats a really good loss hun, go you!! :) xxx

Thanks babe... go team Thursday... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
Three off for me, stone award!... Kev lost another one... Yay, go the scary folk... xx

That is great. We're all doing great on here. X

Have weigh-in in 1 hour........ fingers crossed for me girls!

STS this week so still 11-8 and its been the best week I had in ages so what did I do? had a big fish n chip takeaway dinner followed by a full-size kitkat, rather annoyed with myself now! Just hate when you really work hard to then stay the same!

Well done everyone on the fab losses! And Sadie for your award!

All your hard work will show next week Gemini.
X

Sofartogo! said:
All your hard work will show next week Gemini.
X

Ye tonights sabotage is forgotten and a good week ahead planned!! How're you getting on?

So far so good!
Haven't done much running but still doing Zumba and have started Kettlebell training. Will start running again when I get a bit more time!

Our weight loss journeys are very similar except that I had more to lose from the start. Most of our stats are very close!!! X

I lost 2lbs at weigh in last night, down to 11st 6lbs now which Im dead chuffed about. Got my first shiny half stone award too.

Have a friends birthday which is a curry night tonight, a big test! Planning to use a fair few syns then cut it back later in the week. What do you think?

5 vodka slim tonics (plan to have 4 but Im syning 5 just in case - worse case scenario) 20syns
1 poppadom - 4 syns, 1tsp of each dip - 3syns
fish tikka - spoke to consultatnt last night and she said it would be around 8syns but is a good choice as its a speed food underneath!

Pilau rice (only having this because I know everyone else in the group is ordering this and dont really want everyone knowing Im ona diet by being the only one ordering boiled rice, silly I know, but hey-ho) 2.5syns

37.5 syns in total.................. lots of superspeed foods today and tmro to compensate!

Have a good day all

Rach

Last edited:
rjg123 said:
I lost 2lbs at weigh in last night, down to 11st 6lbs now which Im dead chuffed about. Got my first shiny half stone award too.

Have a friends birthday which is a curry night tonight, a big test! Planning to use a fair few syns then cut it back later in teh week. What do you think?
Think you will be fine just do lots of ss foods for a few days after that will kick you off... xx

5 vodka slim tonics (plan to have 4 but Im syning 5 just in case - worse case scenario) 20syns
1 poppadom - 4 syns, 1tsp of each dip - 3syns
fish tikka - spoke to consultatnt last night and she said it would be around 8syns but is a good choice as its a speed food underneath!

Pilau rice (only having this because I know everyone else in the group is ordering this and dont really want everyone knowing Im ona diet by being the only one ordering boiled rice, silly I know, but hey-ho) 2.5syns

37.5 syns in total.................. lts of superspeed foods today and tmro to compensate!

Have a good day all

Rach

Thats sounds like a great plan Rach, i have never managed to use flexi syns effectively, I have every intention but then just get to distracted and forget about it .......... I am good at getting back on track the next day though.

Have a good night

lilprincessvic said:
Ive just checked my bmi after a 2lbs loss last night and its now 29.8!!!!!

IM NO LONGER OBESE.

Ive never been so happy to say im over weight :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Fantastic!!! Can't wait till I'm the same. Got another stone to go though

It will happen :) i am nw a certified sw convert lol. I did ww for 6month n only lost a stone and have already lost mre than that in 8 week!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Wow - checking in after having been away again at Mum and Dad's this week and so many have done so well - STS or losing. Brilliant work folks!:happy096:

I was expecting to have STS as I haven't been angelic at all this week. Had to have Indian on Mum's birthday to keep her company but had lentil and chicken dish rather than yummy creamy pasanda though... and then there were the birthday chocs but only had one choc and three maltesers where normally I would have scoffed a lot more even though I am not a chocolate fan!

Nice surprise when I found I still lost 3lb this week - YAY for SW!!! :worthy:

Hi everyone :)
I'm 11st 9 and I'm looking to get to 10st 6. Given that I started at 15st 3 this is the lightest I think I've ever been in my teenage life :D Desperate to get into the 10s now... it would be soo exciting...
Lost 3.5lb at group last night, really pushing myself now for the home run! Hope everyone's having a good day x

Back