Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

3.8lbs off!!! scan bran, bran crunchies and superfree food are my new best friends!!! 11.2 today - come on 10's I can taste you!!!

I am DESPARATE to get back in the 10's. Currently 12.5 but just to get into the 11's I would be back in 14's. I weigh quite heavy whatever size but it's all round the middle.....HELP!!

Hi everyone :)
I'm 11st 9 and I'm looking to get to 10st 6. Given that I started at 15st 3 this is the lightest I think I've ever been in my teenage life :D Desperate to get into the 10s now... it would be soo exciting...
Lost 3.5lb at group last night, really pushing myself now for the home run! Hope everyone's having a good day x

That's terrific news Kat - I am sure you will do it, you've done so well already :)

I am DESPARATE to get back in the 10's. Currently 12.5 but just to get into the 11's I would be back in 14's. I weigh quite heavy whatever size but it's all round the middle.....HELP!!

Beverley I know it won't be long till you get back into the 11s - I share your pain about shape - mine is all round the chest and such a burden (literally) to carry around! That's one of the things keeping me going with a vengeance!

Oooh yes that chest can go too!!!! Fed up with harnesses - want sexy little stuff!!

I look so odd as legs barely have changed...like a sort of peanut shape with 2 normal looking legs. Jeez, life can be a beast sometimes!

I haven't even got to the arms yet....bingo wings...back fat...

Beverley8603 said:
Oooh yes that chest can go too!!!! Fed up with harnesses - want sexy little stuff!!

I look so odd as legs barely have changed...like a sort of peanut shape with 2 normal looking legs. Jeez, life can be a beast sometimes!

I haven't even got to the arms yet....bingo wings...back fat...

Know how u feel with the harnesses. Luckily ive got from a H(which was yoo small) to an F!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

lilprincessvic said:
Know how u feel with the harnesses. Luckily ive got from a H(which was yoo small) to an F!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Ladies I know what you are talking about. I've only dropped one cup size to a g and I've lost one and a half stone. I hope they go smaller as I hate my boobs, but i'll just have to live with them.

Ladies I know what you are talking about. I've only dropped one cup size to a g and I've lost one and a half stone. I hope they go smaller as I hate my boobs, but i'll just have to live with them.

yep, i've got rid of 20lb so far and not one ounce from my chest! I was hoping more for the jane fonda type of physique than the jayne mansfield one but as you say, might just have to live with them:(

Had to go and look up boohbahs to see what they looked like. I am CERTAIN you don't look like one of those gonnabesmall - they have no neck! I was impressed however that they were meant to encourage children to exercise more - exercise and look like a boohbah... easy to see why they didn't last :)

I am urging you on - your post made me smile and I keep thinking another week and that might be me! Sure you will do it with the help of your new best friends - go for it!:party0049:

Ah thank you Susieqt! x

Well nothing to report as I stayed the same last week and then had Sat & Sun as 'fat' days and ate biscuits & cakes :( I got my period though - I'm not just being a piggy :D Hoping to lose this week as I am away to Ibiza for two nights in two weeks... So going to try and do a couple of super speedy days - think its called success express, our consultant told us about it the other week so heres to a loss this week :) xxx

Blondee said:
Well nothing to report as I stayed the same last week and then had Sat & Sun as 'fat' days and ate biscuits & cakes :( I got my period though - I'm not just being a piggy :D Hoping to lose this week as I am away to Ibiza for two nights in two weeks... So going to try and do a couple of super speedy days - think its called success express, our consultant told us about it the other week so heres to a loss this week :) xxx

I'm trying it too... I only have four weeks before Infest, would like a big loss before then...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I lost 2lbs at weigh in last night, down to 11st 6lbs now which Im dead chuffed about. Got my first shiny half stone award too.

Have a friends birthday which is a curry night tonight, a big test! Planning to use a fair few syns then cut it back later in the week. What do you think?

5 vodka slim tonics (plan to have 4 but Im syning 5 just in case - worse case scenario) 20syns
1 poppadom - 4 syns, 1tsp of each dip - 3syns
fish tikka - spoke to consultatnt last night and she said it would be around 8syns but is a good choice as its a speed food underneath!

Pilau rice (only having this because I know everyone else in the group is ordering this and dont really want everyone knowing Im ona diet by being the only one ordering boiled rice, silly I know, but hey-ho) 2.5syns

37.5 syns in total.................. lots of superspeed foods today and tmro to compensate!

Have a good day all

Rach

That was the plan..................... but if im really honest it didnt go quite like that! :break_diet:

I made the mistake of goign for wine instead of vodka! - over the course of the evening i had pretty much a bottle (add another 10 syns on),

I had an extra poppadom (add 4 syns) and also had 1/2 a naan bread! (add 10 syns) and even had the 2 after eight's that came with the bill (add 4 syns) ......... so another 28 syns to the 37 I'd planned

A whopping 65 syns for one night :-:)eek::eek:

Felt incredibly guilty on saturday, lesson well and truly learned though. Think its too much to cut out my syns until next thursday so Im calling it flexi syns, giving myself 6 a day until then and seeing how that works out!

I have been an absolute saint since then though and have have loads of speedy foods!

Halo looking a bit battered now!:break_diet:

Think I need a few super speedy days myself after a pig out on friday (I was just a little piggy!).
What is success express?

Ooh dear, I haven't even weighed yet and I'm bracing myself for a massive gain that will take me right up the 11s again!!! I think I'll be hanging out here for a good number of weeks yet!!! It's due to 11 days off work, Center Parcs, Devon and generally a week not really thinking about what I put in my mouth!! Flexisyn days everyday!!!X

Wow I never knew that poppadums and nan bread were so syn-laden (thinking of my favourite peshwari nan and how it's no wonder I am larger than I used to be!)

Sure those of you who had a little wobble will be right back on track this week :cross:

Back