Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

rjg123 said:
That was the plan..................... but if im really honest it didnt go quite like that! :break_diet:

I made the mistake of goign for wine instead of vodka! - over the course of the evening i had pretty much a bottle (add another 10 syns on),

I had an extra poppadom (add 4 syns) and also had 1/2 a naan bread! (add 10 syns) and even had the 2 after eight's that came with the bill (add 4 syns) ......... so another 28 syns to the 37 I'd planned

A whopping 65 syns for one night :-:)eek::eek:

Felt incredibly guilty on saturday, lesson well and truly learned though. Think its too much to cut out my syns until next thursday so Im calling it flexi syns, giving myself 6 a day until then and seeing how that works out!

I have been an absolute saint since then though and have have loads of speedy foods!

Halo looking a bit battered now!:break_diet:

Right there with you babe. I had a few friends round on Friday. I cooked and knew it was going to be a total blow out.

I made mojitos to start and served mini spring rolls and mini samosas.

Next came green chicken curry, rice and stir fried veggie noodles. Had rose wine to wash it down.

Then desert, choc brownie, panna cotta, mixed berries, extra thick double cream and choc sauce. More rose wine.

Then my friend had bought two cosmos cocktail bottles, which we consumed.

Them port and coffee.

Was sick as a small hospital on sat but had a fab night with the girls, which doesn't happen very often.

Been extremely good since though. Hope I get a sts this week. :)

Sounds like my kind of night! Goodness if we can't have a bit of fun now and then, what's the point? You've got right back on track, which is often difficult, especially with a hangover! So well done, pat on the back ;)

rjg123 said:
Think I need a few super speedy days myself after a pig out on friday (I was just a little piggy!).
What is success express?

Success express if I remember rightly is having two healthy extras each & instead of filling a third of a plate of super free foods you fill it with two thirds & one third of free foods :) Meant to massively speed up weight loss ... Search it in the box at the top & see people's diaries doing it - looks great xxx :)

4lbs off for me tnight. I danced my way off the scales!!

Got my club 20, 1 1/2 stone aaaand slimmer of the week. Very very happy.

5 1/2lbs more down into the 10s :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

well done thats a fab loss, well done you !!

glad to see I'm not the only one that goes off the rails occasionally !! As long as we get back on track the next day, we should still see some losses on the scales.

I think my cons is going to talk to us about Success Express tomorrow night, so will feed back to you all

As I predicted, big gain for me this evening! 5.5 lbs- that's in 2 weeks and have been off plan for about 10 days! Really looking forward to having a good crack at it and getting it off in 2-3 weeks!! Now 11 st 8.5lb so will be hanging around in this thread for some time yet!!!X

lilprincessvic said:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

That is great. Hope I have a loss on wed. Keep saying to myself drink lots of water and superfree all the way.

shivvy1211 said:
That is great. Hope I have a loss on wed. Keep saying to myself drink lots of water and superfree all the way.

Ive been having superflspeed soup for dinner and drinking all my water. Defo paid off!!

funcurls said:
As I predicted, big gain for me this evening! 5.5 lbs- that's in 2 weeks and have been off plan for about 10 days! Really looking forward to having a good crack at it and getting it off in 2-3 weeks!! Now 11 st 8.5lb so will be hanging around in this thread for some time yet!!!X

And you will, a good time to restart and refocus... Go you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Wow! What a brillaint loss - the 10's are in sight!!

Holidays are part of every day life. All you have to do is be extra good for a couple of weeks and that gain will come off.

You've come a long way you know you can do it. We are all behind you on here. xx

i lost 2 lbs this week, well the last 2 weeks as i was away last week.

now 11 6.5 so first half of the 11s done! whoop

ninnins said:

Well done love... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

thanks! oh almost forgot i got my 1st shiny since i joined group tonight too-how could i forget that!

Well I stayed the same this week, so still hanging in there in the 11's I'm off on my jollies in the morning so may be back in the 12's when I get back :) ;)

Have a good week everyone

Well done - a loss while you were away!!!

Did first day od succes express yesterday and feel good for it this morning - surely all this fruit and veg has got to do me good!!!
Think a couple of days of it each week before holiday may well be a plan!

Back