Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

So upset with a 1.5lbs gain this week :( I'm really struggling at the moment, back up to 11st 8.5lbs, 6 weeks until my hols and I so want to be in the 10s for then

TrimTrixy said:
So upset with a 1.5lbs gain this week :( I'm really struggling at the moment, back up to 11st 8.5lbs, 6 weeks until my hols and I so want to be in the 10s for then

Sorry to hear that - dreading my own WI later!

Anyway, listen, six weeks, nine pounds. YOU CAN DO IT! Find your old diaries, pick some good weeks, and plan, plan, plan. Good luck x

STS for me today, so I'm here for at least another week... No offence, but I really want to get to the tens!

Look how fantastic you've done so far. Put it behind you and look forward to that wonderful holiday in 6 weeks. You can still get in to the 10's if you lose 1.5 each week up until your holiday.

Try maybe, success express or the superspeedy soup.

You'll get there, your just like all of us sometimes we like to take the scenic route.

I have my WI later I'll keep you posted on whether my damage limitation worked after my total blow out on Friday night. xx

Thanks so much charmel and shivvy, just what I needed to hear! Yes I can do it! Good luck for weigh in shivvy :D xx

Well done - a loss while you were away!!!

I was only away at the caravan so mostly cooking SW meals-2 meals out icluding pudding and one ice cream outside syns so not exactly too crazy. And cocktail night of course-although putting my maxi dress on for them didnt quite achieve that foreign beach holiday feeling lol

Well the time has come for me to leave the 11's. WI tonight and lost 2.5lbs. I am now 10st 12.5lbs. Only started 21st of April.

I'm off to Spain for 5 weeks so I will probably be back after hols.

Thanks for all the encouraging words.

See Jou all soon in the 10's. xxxx

Thanks so much charmel and shivvy, just what I needed to hear! Yes I can do it! Good luck for weigh in shivvy :D xx

Hi TT, just wanted to say hi and congratulations to a fellow SWer who's been at it a while now!! You're doing great and well done for seeing the long term picture!XXX

PS spooky...we weigh exactly the same- 11st 8.5lb! I have gone up from 11st 2lb in the last 3 weeks due to various celebrations and basically going off plan! How frustrating eh?! But that will change for the better soon for both of us!! Good loss next week! I feel it in my bones!!X

Last edited:
i lost 2 lbs this week, well the last 2 weeks as i was away last week.

now 11 6.5 so first half of the 11s done! whoop

Hey Ninnins!! Long time no see/chat!! Hope all well with you! Where is the time going? Great to see you're still hard at it and doing amazingly! It's been slow progress for me the last 8 months or so- kind of treading water but still in the game which is the main thing, and just set a challenge to get to target in the next 12 weeks! I was 6lb away and due to a couple of weeks of excesses I'm now 12.5lb away!! Frustrated.com !!! X

Hey It's me, and guess what I lost another one... Kevs lost another two... I'm getting there everyone... So happy, I can feel every pound melting away and taking each bad day of the last two years away... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

shivvy1211 said:
Well the time has come for me to leave the 11's. WI tonight and lost 2.5lbs. I am now 10st 12.5lbs. Only started 21st of April.

I'm off to Spain for 5 weeks so I will probably be back after hols.

Thanks for all the encouraging words.

See Jou all soon in the 10's. xxxx

Well done you, I won't be joining you for a while, but keep up the good work and I will see you hopefully by September... xxx

susieqt said:
Terrific news Sadie, so glad to hear you are noticing each of the pounds going now:happy036:

Sending positive thoughts to all in this group:vibes:

Thanks babe, I put all my success down to being on here and the support I get from you lot... When's your wi? Whenever it is, good luck... xx

Back