Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Mummyto2monkeys said:
Thanks for the lovely welcome, I have tried other forums on other sites and had no response at all so this is lovely!

Can I ask a couple of questions.........

What sort of days do you mostly do?? The group I was attending was mostly based on EE but Im not convinced! And I miss having 2 Hb's on EE.

Whats your experiences??

What are your best low syn snacks, I LOVE chocolate and find it really really hard to stay away so tend to use my syns on it! Just wondered what snacks you use??

I do mainly green as I am veggie, and I prefer that to EE... I like my hexb choices and if I am struggling I do a week of superspeed foods... I am glad you have settled in on here, I think its great, a lifesaver...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm still here! Had and still having a moan! Going to eat bad stuff tonight then back on it tomz :D xxx

Thought you were doing some superspeedy thing this week in readiness for your Ibiza trip? Were you moaning at your WI result? Or just moaning generally LOL. I think moaning is allowed :)

What sort of days do you mostly do?? The group I was attending was mostly based on EE but Im not convinced! And I miss having 2 Hb's on EE.

Whats your experiences??

What are your best low syn snacks, I LOVE chocolate and find it really really hard to stay away so tend to use my syns on it! Just wondered what snacks you use??

I've only been doing this a wee while but I tend to do EE when my OH is home ("meal isn't a meal without meat and potatoes" you know the type...) but Green when I'm on my own as I find it really hard going sometimes to eat so much vegetation :)

Blondee said:
I'm still here! Had and still having a moan! Going to eat bad stuff tonight then back on it tomz :D xxx

Hi babe, I am still here too... sending hugs... xx

Gone down another couple of pounds this week - 11st 1.6lb!!! I might get to the 10s before August - that would be lovely.

susieqt said:
Gone down another couple of pounds this week - 11st 1.6lb!!! I might get to the 10s before August - that would be lovely.

Yep at this rate you shall... good work...

Thanks for the lovely welcome, I have tried other forums on other sites and had no response at all so this is lovely!

Can I ask a couple of questions.........

Whats your experiences??

Try the Fibre Plus Bars - very chocolatey and a HB!!

Hi Ladies

Thought I would drop by and join in if thats ok. Have weighed in today at 11st 6.5 which is the lowest I have been since I was married (just short of five years ago!) I normally manage to get to about 11st 9 and then pile it back on again, but this time I want it to be different and have to say mini mims is really helping (have been posting a diary for almost a week).
Am going for a gym induction today so hopefully that will spur me on!
Sarah x

Hi Ladies

Thought I would drop by and join in if thats ok. Have weighed in today at 11st 6.5 which is the lowest I have been since I was married (just short of five years ago!) I normally manage to get to about 11st 9 and then pile it back on again, but this time I want it to be different and have to say mini mims is really helping (have been posting a diary for almost a week).
Am going for a gym induction today so hopefully that will spur me on!
Sarah x

Welcome aboard Sarah - good luck with the gym!

Hello ladies! (and gents?) I've been lurking over on the 12 - 11 thread for a while but finally, at 11st12lb I can move over to lurking on here instead!

Look forward to speaking to you all soon!

Cakey said:
Hello ladies! (and gents?) I've been lurking over on the 12 - 11 thread for a while but finally, at 11st12lb I can move over to lurking on here instead!

Look forward to speaking to you all soon!

*waves* hello again cakey me duck how you doing? Well done on joining us... Not for too long obviously... xx

Hi
Just thought I would say good luck for the weekend fellow skimmers!

I am meeting up with an old friend tomorrow night so preparing myself for a naughty night off!! Will not beat myself up over it but will enjoy it!!! And be back on track Sunday.

I have had a very good veg pasta bake for dinner tonight totally syn free and yummy!

Have a good weekend all x x

I'm great thanks, trying to claw my way back from a disasterous month last month! I had mine and my OH's 5 year anniversary, then we got engaged, then it was our little boy's birthday, then my birthday, then our engagement party and we went on holiday for a week so it was a pretty rubbish month weight loss wise!

back on track now though! :D

1.5 off - taking me to 11.05. 1lb to come off more and I'll hello 10's!!! (I hope) but sad to leave you lovely ladies. Every hopeful... xx

cnicolaf said:
1.5 off - taking me to 11.05. 1lb to come off more and I'll hello 10's!!! (I hope) but sad to leave you lovely ladies. Every hopeful... xx

Wow well done!! Can't wait till I get there xx

Stop the train i want to get on!!!

Hello skinnys!

Im laura i started SW in may at 12st9.5 now im 11st7 with exactly 28lbs to go to get to goal!

I have 1.5lb to go to get my club 10 which im hoping to get this week *fingers crossed*

Im finding the diet easy really i do ee all the time but must admit i eat very samey foods every week which is ok but could get a bit boring

I'd like to get into 10's asap obviously but im thinking start of sept so 6 weeks ano thats a long time but i dont want to add too much pressire in ten weeks ive consistantly lost so i dont want to curse myself ill keep going as long as it takes

So lets raise a glass (of diet coke of course) to being a perfect 10!

Xx

LC85 said:
Stop the train i want to get on!!!

Hello skinnys!

Im laura i started SW in may at 12st9.5 now im 11st7 with exactly 28lbs to go to get to goal!

I have 1.5lb to go to get my club 10 which im hoping to get this week *fingers crossed*

Im finding the diet easy really i do ee all the time but must admit i eat very samey foods every week which is ok but could get a bit boring

I'd like to get into 10's asap obviously but im thinking start of sept so 6 weeks ano thats a long time but i dont want to add too much pressire in ten weeks ive consistantly lost so i dont want to curse myself ill keep going as long as it takes

So lets raise a glass (of diet coke of course) to being a perfect 10!

Xx

Well done you, sounds like a great plan, i always fall off plan if i am to pressured . Look foward to posting with you sarah

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back