Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Just to say a big "hello", I would love to join you guys, just had an unusually big loss for me yesterday - 4lb's lol :D :D :D that brings me down to 11 12 1/2 yippee :D

Hi Trango!! Welcome to Elevenses Land!! Brilliant news about your 4lb loss! It's such a fab feeling isn't it when you get a big one when they don't happen often!! It really gives you a boost and sometimes sends you flying through a 1/2 stone target!! X

:D
I know i miss the 8 in 8 challenges! Its been slow for me recently too, joined group to give me a kick uo the bum as i was losing gaining the same few lbs for what seemed like forever! Seem to be back on track now thankfully.

Sure those pesky holiday lbs come flying off once you get back on plan. Youll be at the big T before you know it! Sending target vibes your way! :vibes:

Hope so, and thanks for the vote of confidence!! I have 12 weeks in work now before my next annual leave and I've set myself a challenge to get to T by then!! I'm so determined now, I just don't want ANY sabotage, obstacles or excuses!!! Well you certainly seem to have cracked it now!! It just shows it can be done so you have really inspired me to crack on and just go for it!!!

:D

Hope so, and thanks for the vote of confidence!! I have 12 weeks in work now before my next annual leave and I've set myself a challenge to get to T by then!! I'm so determined now, I just don't want ANY sabotage, obstacles or excuses!!! Well you certainly seem to have cracked it now!! It just shows it can be done so you have really inspired me to crack on and just go for it!!!

Aww thanks-i just plod on chipping away slowly but surely!

I booked a holiday yesterday-14 weeks to go. So 1lb a week would be another stone or 1.5lb a week would take me to target! Gonna give it my best shot! I know im gonna need to buy clothes soonish before the summer stuff gets replaced with winter woolies but ive no idea what size to get!

We can do it! ;)

I have to fess up peeps, I have not been on here all weekend as my wonderful Bro took me away for a couple of days to London... He just turned up Friday asked Kev if it was ok, then we took off on his beloved Harley... I haven't been at all good, but I am home now, and going straight back on plan today... Was a great weekend though, and one to treasure when he goes to the states in September... I have til wi Thursday to put it right...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have to fess up peeps, I have not been on here all weekend as my wonderful Bro took me away for a couple of days to London... He just turned up Friday asked Kev if it was ok, then we took off on his beloved Harley... I haven't been at all good, but I am home now, and going straight back on plan today... Was a great weekend though, and one to treasure when he goes to the states in September... I have til wi Thursday to put it right...

Sounds like you've had a fab weekend! How lovely of you brother to surprise you like that :)
Don't worry about being off plan - life is for living! You have 4 days to pull it back and I'm sure you will. Good luck with the rest of the week chick!

x

Haven't posted here in a while! I'm still plodding on but feel like I've been stuck at the 11s7lb mark forever! Had a great week this week so far and not weighing in till Wednesday as I'm working tomorrow so hoping to shift a few pounds then!

Well done and good luck to everyone!

Clareel said:
Sounds like you've had a fab weekend! How lovely of you brother to surprise you like that :)
Don't worry about being off plan - life is for living! You have 4 days to pull it back and I'm sure you will. Good luck with the rest of the week chick!

x

Thanks babe, yes Charlie is good like that he's my rock... I am dreading him going to America, he knows that and that's why he is trying to see me as much poss before he goes... I shall be good all this week... xx

Clareel said:
Haven't posted here in a while! I'm still plodding on but feel like I've been stuck at the 11s7lb mark forever! Had a great week this week so far and not weighing in till Wednesday as I'm working tomorrow so hoping to shift a few pounds then!

Well done and good luck to everyone!

Good luck this week babe... xx

You can lose any gain you may have, but you cant change good memories and quality time with family

Glad you had a good time

ninnins said:
You can lose any gain you may have, but you cant change good memories and quality time with family

Glad you had a good time

Thank you babe, that's why I didn't spoil any of it by worrying about Syns etc... I know I can be good again afterwards... This weekend meant so much to me, and will help when he is no longer here...

Sounds like great weekend, I have been off plan for the last 2 days too but will be straight back on tomorrow.

I met with an old friend and drank too much vodka and lager and ate a lovely curry! Followed by roast dinner today, none of which were based on slimming world!

back on plan first thing tomorrow!

Mummyto2monkeys said:
Sounds like great weekend, I have been off plan for the last 2 days too but will be straight back on tomorrow.

I met with an old friend and drank too much vodka and lager and ate a lovely curry! Followed by roast dinner today, none of which were based on slimming world!

back on plan first thing tomorrow!

That's the beauty of this diet, in the past, I would think I'd blown it, now I know I can put it right, and even if I don't lose this week, I will soon be back on track...

Loving the common sense approach to fitting sw in with life. The great thing is, as long as you draw a line under it, start again the following day you are already back on track :)

Gosh, don't look in for a couple of days and a whole load of new people arrive here! Welcome Cakey/Katie, mummyto2monkeys and LC85/Laura :D

Wow Cnicolaf - you are nearly in the 10s - terrific news :0clapper:

sleepytimesadie what a lovely way to spend a weekend, so glad you enjoyed it :)

got to be good this week as i gave in and had a small asda pizza on friday night as it was so late when OH got off the train (and station right beside the shop!) I did enjoy it though - sat and munched my way through it while watching Supernatural... Back on track on Saturday though - beginning to feel like a vegetable I've eaten so many of them!

susieqt said:
Gosh, don't look in for a couple of days and a whole load of new people arrive here! Welcome Cakey/Katie, mummyto2monkeys and LC85/Laura :D

Wow Cnicolaf - you are nearly in the 10s - terrific news :0clapper:

sleepytimesadie what a lovely way to spend a weekend, so glad you enjoyed it :)

got to be good this week as i gave in and had a small asda pizza on friday night as it was so late when OH got off the train (and station right beside the shop!) I did enjoy it though - sat and munched my way through it while watching Supernatural... Back on track on Saturday though - beginning to feel like a vegetable I've eaten so many of them!

You'll pull it back honey, and I will have a Damn good try to not gain, after my naughty weekend... Twas lovely though, I am so lucky to have both Kev and Charlie, and even more so that they get on so well... Not many husbands would let their wives just take off like that...

Still here and unfortunately I've managed to 3lb on. Aiming to lose a stone during the school holidays!! Just can't wait to be in the 10's I have no idea why I keep sabotaging myself silly me xxx

Had yet another wobble over the weekend! it seems to be that when i have something i feel like I shouldn't (even if it's within my syns) I fall off the waggon spectacularly! I was doing really well up until saturday night when I had a chinese (half a portion of chicken chow mein, so well within my syns) then all sunday I ate like a pig and ended up having ANOTHER takeaway last night.

Back on it today though, and making sure my other half know that under no circustances are we allowed a takeaway this week! even if it is within my syns!

Back