Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I just signed up to minimins.com this morning for this exact reason ......... sick of seeing 11st 1,2, or 3lbs ............struggling to get back into the 10st zone:mad:

Cakey said:
Had yet another wobble over the weekend! it seems to be that when i have something i feel like I shouldn't (even if it's within my syns) I fall off the waggon spectacularly! I was doing really well up until saturday night when I had a chinese (half a portion of chicken chow mein, so well within my syns) then all sunday I ate like a pig and ended up having ANOTHER takeaway last night.

Back on it today though, and making sure my other half know that under no circustances are we allowed a takeaway this week! even if it is within my syns!

Oh I do exactly the same, so stupid. Had roast yesterday, then thought sod it, ive had that so I later had a White baguette with crisps! Followed by 3 kit kats!! What is wrong with me........
Been very good today though, green day with only 7 syns used.

well im now back to pre holiday weight,its taken 3 weeks to shifrt the 7lb i put on ,now down to 11st 8 lb,so getting there slowly x

3 weeks to lose 7lb is good though, isn't it? Onwards and downwards from here - you weren't off your planned eating, just 'resting' :)

Oh I do exactly the same, so stupid. Had roast yesterday, then thought sod it, ive had that so I later had a White baguette with crisps! Followed by 3 kit kats!! What is wrong with me........

Nothing wrong with you - you just human like the rest of us :) The trick is to get back on track - that's what this forum is good at helping with I find. I don't beat myself up if I go a bit wonky - no point - just dust yourself down and get going again. Sure you'll have a better week this week.

Phewweee!! Lost 5.5lb this week!!! Can't believe it, but it's not as exciting as it sounds because this is what I GAINED last week!! It does feel so much nicer to be 11st 3lb than 11st 8.5lb though, after being 11st 2lb a month ago!! Pleased as punch and back in control!!X

I concur with the others!! You're simply human!! You can do it- it's about choosing your treats and staying within your syns where you can! A baguette, crisps and 3 kitkats won't cause too much damage if you can pull it back! You can still manage a loss!!X

I just signed up to minimins.com this morning for this exact reason ......... sick of seeing 11st 1,2, or 3lbs ............struggling to get back into the 10st zone:mad:

Welcome to Minimins Sinsamder!! I'm sure you'll love it here with all these lovely people and so much support and inspiration!! I'm sure you'll be back in the 10s zone before you know it!! I can't wait! I haven't been there since I was 16 in 1993!!!X

well done funcurls thats brill! see easy on, easy off!

welcome sinsamder

im hoping my red week will show up some results tomorrow night, though its star week so doubt it will be a jaw dropper if anything!

Well done funcurls! Bet you feel great! I can't wait to be in the 10s either, the last time for me was 1997 when I was 22! This time when I get into the 10s I plan to stay there, not just visit it for a few months ;)
Thanks for your support last week when I was so down, it really helped me to put things into perspective. I've been good all week and get weighed in the morning, I'll be happy with a loss. I think the trouble was I was setting myself up for disappointment. Setting myself unrealistic goals and when I didn't achieve them I was gutted. I'm now going to focus on what I have achieved and go with the flow a bit more ;) xx

sinsamder said:

Welcome. Mine is going down sooo slowly but the support from here keeps me going :)

Welcome. Mine is going down sooo slowly but the support from here keeps me going :)

I think I might have read somewhere on this (huge!) site that those folk who lose weight slowly seem to have less problems once they are at target... Can't swear to that, but I can see the logic.

Well done funcurls! Bet you feel great! I can't wait to be in the 10s either, the last time for me was 1997 when I was 22! This time when I get into the 10s I plan to stay there, not just visit it for a few months ;)
Thanks for your support last week when I was so down, it really helped me to put things into perspective. I've been good all week and get weighed in the morning, I'll be happy with a loss. I think the trouble was I was setting myself up for disappointment. Setting myself unrealistic goals and when I didn't achieve them I was gutted. I'm now going to focus on what I have achieved and go with the flow a bit more ;) xx

I think that's good advice for anyone Trixy about focusing on achievements rather than getting unrealistic about goals. I am going to join you when you get to the 10s and not go into 11s again (though you are of course all lovely people in the 11s!!!)

Hope you have a good result this week :cross:

Back