Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

susieqt said:
I think I might have read somewhere on this (huge!) site that those folk who lose weight slowly seem to have less problems once they are at target... Can't swear to that, but I can see the logic.

Thanks. Another half a pound off last night. Just gets demoralising when people who've only been doing it a few weeks have lost more than you, even those who don't have as much to lose. It's hard not to compare.

1.5lbs off for me this week on star week :D

thank you red days!

check out my new shiny :eek:

next milestone - 2lbs to reach the magic 100

ninnins said:

thank you red days!

Very well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hello :)

Can I join in please? I wasn't expecting to be in the 11's for a couple of weeks yet, but I surprised myself with a massive 3lbs loss taking me to 166lbs and sent my motivation through the roof!

I might actually do this!!

DJ_JOY said:

Can I join in please? I wasn't expecting to be in the 11's for a couple of weeks yet, but I surprised myself with a massive 3lbs loss taking me to 166lbs and sent my motivation through the roof!

Hello there, welcome, you will find motivation and support by the bucket load on this thread, I know I have... Well done on your losses so far... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done

Phewweee!! Lost 5.5lb this week!!! Can't believe it, but it's not as exciting as it sounds because this is what I GAINED last week!! It does feel so much nicer to be 11st 3lb than 11st 8.5lb though, after being 11st 2lb a month ago!! Pleased as punch and back in control!!X

What a great loss thats brilliant!
SO what you gained it last week, the main thing is that you lost it again, WELL DONE you x

Hi, welcome
I have only been on this forum for a week or so and everyone has been lovely and really supportive. So glad I joined, welcome!

Yay

Whoop whoop I lost 1.5lb this week. Im really pleased as I have gained the last two weeks so this is a break through for me!

So thanks ladies, its been really helpful having your support on here, I have been going it alone for a few weeks and its been hit and miss but joining this forum has guided me back on track so

THANKS xx

:thankyou:

I wasn't expecting to be in the 11's for a couple of weeks yet, but I surprised myself with a massive 3lbs loss taking me to 166lbs and sent my motivation through the roof!

That's brilliant news DJ JOY - welcome to the magic 11s :wavey:

Whoop whoop I lost 1.5lb this week. Im really pleased as I have gained the last two weeks so this is a break through for me!

That is terrific Mummyto2monkeys -I love it when people are motivated - makes me feel more motivated myself :happy096:

So thanks ladies, its been really helpful having your support on here, I have been going it alone for a few weeks and its been hit and miss but joining this forum has guided me back on track so

THANKS xx

:thankyou:

Well done that girl!! There's no better feeling than when we're back in the right direction again! Sometimes it's like walking in treacle, except we're not allowed to eat much of it lol!X

thank you red days!

OMG just saw this gorgeous pink 7 STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shiny!! Well done you, and *week too- that's fantastic! Just shows it CAN be done!!X

Back