Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well, what can I say other than I'm completely gutted that I sts this week :( have been so diligent following last weeks success which brought me to you and also been decorating and therefore have done loads more physical exercise than sitting at my desk and I have been rewarded with a sts and have another visit of totm two weeks early - cheesed off completely!

Well done everyone else though and good luck to those still to weigh

Trango said:
Well, what can I say other than I'm completely gutted that I sts this week :( have been so diligent following last weeks success which brought me to you and also been decorating and therefore have done loads more physical exercise than sitting at my desk and I have been rewarded with a sts and have another visit of totm two weeks early - cheesed off completely!

You will probably have a good loss next week...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Defo a good loss coming next week! Just delayed by TOTM hormones and probably some muscle/fluid due to exercise!! Don't let it throw you, stick to plan, drink loads of water and you watch, you'll be delighted next week!!X

Thanks sleepytimesadie and funcurls I hope so, threw the rattle out a bit today to be honest food wise, but tomorrow back on it 100%

Trango said:
Thanks sleepytimesadie and funcurls I hope so, threw the rattle out a bit today to be honest food wise, but tomorrow back on it 100%

Yes don't see progress over 1 week, see it over a month! X

Dont be to rough on yourself, weight loss is an up and down roller coaster! And TOTM does not help at all!
You will have a good loss next week, its just the way it goes sometimes, most important thing is that you stay positive. It will happen!
Good luck x

Your both so right, an unexpected totm just seemed the mouldy icing on an out of date cake lol

Not prepared to sabotage things so watch this space and thanks for caring x

Hi all, am now back from my hols and should maybe go back up to 12's :sigh:

am going to stay here until otd next Tues and see if I can get off what I gained. Just got home last night and have got my usual puffy ankles, so some of weight gain maybe fluid.

I started with good intentions but they didn't last long :D too much yummy bread (mostly wholemeal !!) and glasses of wine, I did take my scan bran, bought some 0% yog and fruit so had that for breakfast most days !

Back on track today and going to do a few days of success express and WILL get back into 11's by next week

HI everyone,
Hope you're having a good week, I have been on SW for almost four months now and after a wobble midway have lost a pound and half this week to meet my 10% goal and bring me down to 11st 7. Just 9lbs left til target now :)

leah717 said:
weighed in last night at 10.13 and got my stone award/slimmer of week :) although I have had a sore throat and hadnt ate much more than a yogurt the past 2 days so may be back in this group next week! if not, see u in the 10s, you've all been lovely!

Well done you!! I'm sure as long as you're sensible and don't over-do it you'll be fine and continue to stay in the 10s! Well done on your award AND SOTW! Double whammy!! X

weighed in last night at 10.13 and got my stone award/slimmer of week :) although I have had a sore throat and hadnt ate much more than a yogurt the past 2 days so may be back in this group next week! if not, see u in the 10s, you've all been lovely!

Well done! see you soon I hope :)

I did it! 2lbs off for me which takes me into the 11s!! OMG! I haven't been in the 11s since I had my boy 11 years ago!! :D

I may be here some time girls ;)

I wrote this on 14th April and I'm still here! I haven't written much on this thread the last few weeks because I thought I was a bit of a failure and not qualified to give you advice :cry:

Might just have to join back in girls! I need all the help I can get!

Ali* said:
I wrote this on 14th April and I'm still here! I haven't written much on this thread the last few weeks because I thought I was a bit of a failure and not qualified to give you advice :cry:

You are Not a failure, I'm struggling at the mo too... You have lots of advice to impart, its great for those who are finding it easy, and we are all happy for them, but some of us like me, are up and down the scales... We are here to encourage and help, you need us call out, I for one will be here a while myself... But I will Not give in, or be discouraged, because I have worked hard to lose what I have, and so have you... Let's do this, and let's do it together... Hugs... xx

Ali* said:

You should not think of yourself as a failure at all. We are all here for the same reason and we can all benefit from the support of others going through the same struggles with weight loss. It's hard and we all have good times and bad times but together we can do it xxx

Ali I have been in the 11s since last September!! That's a loss of less than 1lb a month since then!! But that we're still here is the ONLY thing that matters! There is no race, and you are MORE than qualified to make comments and give advice because you can relate to peoples' battles and have been through it all yourself!! Be proud of what you've acheived so far and look forward to getting to Target whenever that may be!!X

Hello all, hope you don't mind if I join in. Can I just add, it's nice to see someone with more ink than me - that means you, sleepytimesadie, lol! Mind you, once I get to goal I intend to have my sleeve in progress finished :)

So, I've just joined SW, first class was today and I'm currently 11st 4lbs aiming for my first goal of 10st 7lbs. I have no idea when I'll get there, but I'm promising myself I'll work damn hard til I do. I've always hovered between 9-10 stone, always happiest around 9st, but I've gained a gargantuan amount of weight recently (for me, anyway).

Looking forward to chatting to you all and offering my support - God knows there'll be a time when I'll need some too :)

Last edited:
Hello all, hope you don't mind if I join in. Can I just add, it's nice to see someone with more ink than me - that means you, sleepytimesadie, lol! Mind you, once I get to goal I intend to have my sleeve in progress finished :)

So, I've just joined SW, first class was today and I'm currently 11st 4lbs aiming for my first goal of 10st 7lbs. I have no idea when I'll get there, but I'm promising myself I'll work damn hard til I do. I've always hovered between 9-10 stone, always happiest around 9st, but I've gained a gargantuan amount of weight recently (for me, anyway).

Looking forward to chatting to you all and offering my support - God knows there'll be a time when I'll need some too :)
]

Welcome Seanin!! I hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of us who like a good chin-wag and plenty of people to get inspiration from! Make sure you check out peoples' food diaries too!!X

Seanin said:

Thanks for noticing the ink! I actually went for a bit more today and have booked to have my other upper arm finished... Bit of an addict... Welcome aboard, you will find everyone really helpful and friendly on this thread... Good luck on your weight loss journey... xx

Back