Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi Steve!!! Congrats on your loss and being very very nearly in the 10s and more to the point at target!! X
Thanks Heather!

I notice you are almost at target yourself. It is a great feeling but harder to maintain than it is too reach! (if you can believe that).

Steve

Thanks Heather!

I notice you are almost at target yourself. It is a great feeling but harder to maintain than it is too reach! (if you can believe that).

Steve

I can believe it Steve, although I'm finding it hard enough to reach it!! Things keep popping up, just enough to throw me off track and then it takes me time to get back into the groove again!! Hence the 12 week challenge I've set! 7lb to lose in 11 weeks! Should be do-able!! Any tips for maintaining?!!X

Am i too late to join your challenge funcurls? Would end just before my hol which would be good

Come on over Ninnins!! It'll be good to share a challenge with you again!!! See link below! Just post results and we'll update for you! How many lbs hun? All 19?X

I doubt i will get to target for then, think ill stick to the 1lb a week! then anymore will be a bonus, coming over now

Hi everyone. I've been so busy that I haven't posted much on here for ages but have been keeping up with everyone's progress. Well done to those who have left for pastures thinner and welcome to those who have joined. Ali, I feel your pain!!! I keep having odd snacky things that are probably jeopardising my weight loss. My willpower has been a bit crap if I'm honest although I have been on plan ish! Anyway, today I turn over a new leaf. Going to make some tuna pasta and leave it in the fridge for when I get peckish and will plan all my meals religiously next week! I weigh in tomorrow. I was 11.4 last week so not too far from the10's. A few good weeks and I hope to be their for my holiday in the middle of august. 2 weeks to go!
I'm off work anyway now so hoping to have a bit more free time to offer my support to everyone!!! :)

Sofartogo! said:
Hi everyone. I've been so busy that I haven't posted much on here for ages but have been keeping up with everyone's progress. Well done to those who have left for pastures thinner and welcome to those who have joined. Ali, I feel your pain!!! I keep having odd snacky things that are probably jeopardising my weight loss. My willpower has been a bit crap if I'm honest although I have been on plan ish! Anyway, today I turn over a new leaf. Going to make some tuna pasta and leave it in the fridge for when I get peckish and will plan all my meals religiously next week! I weigh in tomorrow. I was 11.4 last week so not too far from the10's. A few good weeks and I hope to be their for my holiday in the middle of august. 2 weeks to go!
I'm off work anyway now so hoping to have a bit more free time to offer my support to everyone!!! :)

Hello again, nice to catch up with you, sounds like you are doing well, I must admit, I only pop on here because its an app on my phone, I don't get much chance to go on the laptop, what with the pub my job at JS and my soap and bathbomb biz... But the important thing is its here when we need it, and everyone is so helpful, I've been on other sites and felt that because you aren't on constantly or joining in the chat rooms, that you aren't welcome, but not on here, its very easy going... Nice to have you back aboard... Keep up the good work... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm really glad I found this place (thanks to my mum, actually!).

Funcurls - that challenge is tempting, but I think I'll leave challenges until I've made some progress just sticking to the plan. I've got a tendency to jump in feet first, over-enthusiastic, and then fall on my face. I'm also one of those people that likes things to happen right-this-minute-right-now - patience has never been one of my qualities, lol, so I'm going to try and teach myself that before taking on anything new.

Sadie, I'm a huge ink addict and also (I'm proud to say) an apprentice tattooist :) I've been off for a little while due to lots of changes at home, but I'll be going back in September once the kids are at school and that's when I'm hoping to have my sleeve finished. I've got quite a few pieces of ink, including my left leg which is turning into a totem pole as I've tattooed myself a couple of times. I just wouldn't be me with bare virgin skin!

So, it's day two for me AND the weekend... this will definitely test me. I love to have a drink on a Saturday as my children stay with their dad, and I've been scrambling through that green bible trying to decide what to switch to. Seems that vermouth (one of my favourite drinks) and vodka (bleurgh unless it's with lime) are the best options, the syns are fairly low. Plus, I'll go for an extra long walk Saturday and Sunday to make up for my misbehaviour ;)

Anyone got any tips for tackling alcohol without abstaining altogether? I'm Irish, lol, so the latter is not an option!

Seanin said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm really glad I found this place (thanks to my mum, actually!).

Funcurls - that challenge is tempting, but I think I'll leave challenges until I've made some progress just sticking to the plan. I've got a tendency to jump in feet first, over-enthusiastic, and then fall on my face. I'm also one of those people that likes things to happen right-this-minute-right-now - patience has never been one of my qualities, lol, so I'm going to try and teach myself that before taking on anything new.

Sadie, I'm a huge ink addict and also (I'm proud to say) an apprentice tattooist :) I've been off for a little while due to lots of changes at home, but I'll be going back in September once the kids are at school and that's when I'm hoping to have my sleeve finished. I've got quite a few pieces of ink, including my left leg which is turning into a totem pole as I've tattooed myself a couple of times. I just wouldn't be me with bare virgin skin!

So, it's day two for me AND the weekend... this will definitely test me. I love to have a drink on a Saturday as my children stay with their dad, and I've been scrambling through that green bible trying to decide what to switch to. Seems that vermouth (one of my favourite drinks) and vodka (bleurgh unless it's with lime) are the best options, the syns are fairly low. Plus, I'll go for an extra long walk Saturday and Sunday to make up for my misbehaviour ;)

Anyone got any tips for tackling alcohol without abstaining altogether? I'm Irish, lol, so the latter is not an option!

As I live in a pub abstaining is not going to work for me, so, I stick to vodka or gin... Save your Syns as I do and you should be right... xx I love the sound if your ink totem... xx maybe we should set up an ink related thread... xx

Hey ninnins just noticed we're the same height, with same goal, only you're 1.5lbs lighter than me!! Do you mind me asking what size clothes you're in? (sorry if that's personal, I won't tell anyone) hehe ;) x

In at 11 st 12 lbs now... Getting there slowly xx :)

Im a pear shape, in 14's on the top now and getting baggy, few 12's! Bottom half appears to be a 15! 16's hanging off me, few 14s ok but most give a lovely muffin top lol. Saying that ive a pair of topshop jeans size 16 that I only fit into now! But they havent fitted me since I was 20 so who cares!

Measured my waist yesterday and it now starts with a 2! i wanted to frame the tape measure

Ooh you've got a teeny waist (jealous) my waist is a 32" I'd say I'm a 14, but some 14s hang off me and some 12s are miles off fitting! I think a 32" waist is a 14 - 16 but I'm not that?? Flipping sizes they're a nightmare!! I think I'll be quite happy in a comfortable small 12? But there is still plenty of flab to go at, even though I'm toning up a bit with exercise. Who knows, can't say I've ever really been in this situation before :/

I always said a 12 was what my target was gonna be, but thats easier said than done when the shops vary so much with their sizing. I dunno if my hips will ever be a 12 though!

As I live in a pub abstaining is not going to work for me, so, I stick to vodka or gin... Save your Syns as I do and you should be right... xx I love the sound if your ink totem... xx maybe we should set up an ink related thread... xx

Very good idea on the ink front!

That's one thing I've been wondering - can you save your syns through the week and enjoy them at the weekend? I did this with points when I did WW and it worked a treat. It'd be great if I can with this, my weekends are for relaxing and nothing else.

Seanin said:
Very good idea on the ink front!

That's one thing I've been wondering - can you save your syns through the week and enjoy them at the weekend? I did this with points when I did WW and it worked a treat. It'd be great if I can with this, my weekends are for relaxing and nothing else.

I do it all the time, the only reason I gained last week was because I eat badly as well as drank, and me and my Bro can guzzle wine like drains, so I knew what I had done wrong, its not like it was a shock... But we have to live still and these things are easily put right ... I will upload some pic of my ink and maybe start an off topic thread for ink fiends like us... xx

ninins and trim trixy I'm the same as you guys too :) I bought 2 pairs of size 14 jeans one from fat face, which fall down so they must size big in there, and another from oasis which give me the dreaded muffin top of doom :( I blooming hate shops having different sizing! I'm sticking to my size 16's for now with a belt until I'm a comfy 14 pretty much universally. Up top im a 14-16 too. I've not long had a baby too (number 3) so that doesn't help with the old mummy tummy wobble and hips as wide as a house look either :)

xx

Back