Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

unfortunately i cant blame a baby lol

im trying to put off buying clothes until i get to target but its leaving me with not much to wear! a trip to primark and matalan may be in order in the meantime

I can believe it Steve, although I'm finding it hard enough to reach it!! Things keep popping up, just enough to throw me off track and then it takes me time to get back into the groove again!! Hence the 12 week challenge I've set! 7lb to lose in 11 weeks! Should be do-able!! Any tips for maintaining?!!X

Probably the worst person to ask! I find losing a whole lot easier than maintaining. Always a battle (my diary sort of refelcets this battle) - I've reached target, reset, gone over, reduced, and now back on target but right on the limit.

Give me your seven pounds to lose anyday! - I know where I stand with that.

My top tip is befriend the awesome Little Sausage (but I think you already have lol)

My new strategy is to not accept I'm at target and just keep on as though I was losing. I will even give up my extra healthy extra (target members get these) but not givin up my target badge;)

You'll get there heather:)

Oh another top tip - keep away from Florida! (I gained 9.5lb in May and am going again in September)

I need help. Been on a residential with uni all week so had to eat wa they gave me. Think ive been ok but need a boost this weekend. Anyone got any tips???
Well done on the weightlosses this week people xxxxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

*bounces in*

Hello, everyone, I'm so pleased to be here! Weighed in today at 11 stone 13, and it feels so lovely to see an 11 at the start rather than a 12. I'm looking forward to seeing a 10, but at the moment I'm just basking in the glory of the 11, lol!

I'm with everyone on the size thing.... I tend to find that it depends not only on what shop I go to, but what item of clothing I'm trying on! I'd say I'm a 12 in tops, a small 14 in dresses, and a large 14 in trousers - except I have some size 12 shorts that nearly fit, and some size 16 trousers that are still skin-tight and make my thighs look like sausages... It makes no sense!

who_la_hoop said:
*bounces in*

Hello, everyone, I'm so pleased to be here! Weighed in today at 11 stone 13, and it feels so lovely to see an 11 at the start rather than a 12. I'm looking forward to seeing a 10, but at the moment I'm just basking in the glory of the 11, lol!

I'm with everyone on the size thing.... I tend to find that it depends not only on what shop I go to, but what item of clothing I'm trying on! I'd say I'm a 12 in tops, a small 14 in dresses, and a large 14 in trousers - except I have some size 12 shorts that nearly fit, and some size 16 trousers that are still skin-tight and make my thighs look like sausages... It makes no sense!

Hello again, we met before in the higher bracket... Well done on your achievement... Nice to catch up with you again in the lower section... Good luck on your downward.journey... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I need help. Been on a residential with uni all week so had to eat wa they gave me. Think ive been ok but need a boost this weekend. Anyone got any tips???
Well done on the weightlosses this week people xxxxx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Heya Vic (and hello to everyone else, Happy Saturday!),

I'm not really qualified to give tips yet, but I'll do my best - if you feel you've had a potentially dangerous few days, just spend this weekend drinking plenty of water, try to get out for a walk or two and fill up on the healthy stuff. Something else I've done in the past that worked for me was I tried not to eat after 7pm (although I made sure I had my full 3 meals a day and some healthy snacks, if you've hardly eaten all day it's not a wise thing to do as the fridge will kidnap you before midnight, lol).

I'm actually doing that at the moment to try and boost my first week's loss on SW - I only joined on Thursday. Once I have my tea around 6-6.30pm, I just stick to water the rest of the evening. Sometimes it can be hard, but I do think it helps.

I'm feeling very proud of myself today :) My mum took the kids out yesterday, and they came home with pick 'n' mixes - one of my biggest downfalls. Despite intense urges to have 'just the one (my *rse)', I managed to refrain and also managed to be good when my bf came home and tucked into a bag of Doritos with salsa dip. I was having a tough evening, really wanted to just have *something*, but I knew I didn't feel real hunger so did my best not to give in.

So, I finished up yesterday having only used 1.5 syns - and those were from my tsp of sugar in my morning coffee and the tbsp of low fat salad dressing on my lunch :D Feels so weird, seeing as I actually ate like a horse, lol!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend - I'm going to be trying to keep it sensible tonight while having a few drinks. Wish me luck!

Thanks. Ill try dont think ive been toooo bad but i have had to av a couple of sandwichs :-(

I think the best way to look at it is to put that week behind you and look forwards, Vic :) So you've had to have a couple of sandwiches - that was then, and this is now, so ban the sad faces and carry on as you were chick! The more you dwell on it, the less energy you'll put into boosting yourself now. Think of where you want to get to next week - i.e. looking back and thinking, 'Wow, I've done really well since then' and don't let the residential get to you.

You'll be just fine :)

Really good advice tar. Im gunna get up get a pint of water n build up my relationship with jillian michaels!!

Been away on my parental gardening mission for a few days so Welcome to the people who've just joined this thread :D, and a huge Congratulations and see you soon (hopefully!) to the people who've defected to the 10s - thanks for your support while you were here :wave_cry:

Not done so well this week but still a small loss - with the number rounding that is 1lb less than last week (more realistically about 0.4 of a lb!). Still.... it's less than I was last week :cool:

susieqt said:
Been away on my parental gardening mission for a few days so Welcome to the people who've just joined this thread :D, and a huge Congratulations and see you soon (hopefully!) to the people who've defected to the 10s - thanks for your support while you were here :wave_cry:

Not done so well this week but still a small loss - with the number rounding that is 1lb less than last week (more realistically about 0.4 of a lb!). Still.... it's less than I was last week :cool:

Waves... but it's still a loss babe... xx

I've sts this week. :(
Had a rubbish July, think I've lost 2lb in total but had too much on and will power has slipped on the odd occasion! I'm going to be super amazingly good over the next 2 weeks and I WILL be in the 10's by my holiday on the 13th!!! X

I'm loving the positivity on this thread, lol!

Hi Susie and Sofartogo, I'm one of the newbies, joined SW on Thursday gone.

Well, I just went out to the shop - walked instead of taking the car - and ended up going for a 45min trip round the backroads. I reached the shop (it's only 10 mins away) and thought to hell with it...I'll keep going. So that's my walking done for today, and I'll probably walk to Asda later for a diet soda to mix with my vodka tonight, which will round it off to over an hour's walking today! :D

Bf is off out fishing (mentalist got up at an ungodly hour...why do they do this?) and I'm gonna get stuck into cleaning my house, lighting some incense and having a nice long shower before dinner, tunes and booze tonight :) I feel like dressing up too...only day three and already I feel confident enough to stick something nice on. Good job it's always black - slimming effect for the win!

Once I've hit my 50 posts I'm gonna start putting up some pics to chart my progress. I've already got a few on Facebook from last month that are just so dodgy...cringe.

Hi everyone!! :D

Weighed in on Wednesday and finally got into the 11s for the first time in years! So now at 11 stone 12.5 and bouncing in to join your thread... onwards to the 10s.

Off to make some super speedy soup today (and maybe a curly surly scan bran cake - the last one i had was really tasty!).

Hope you are all having a good weekend xx

Sofartogo! said:
I've sts this week. :(
Had a rubbish July, think I've lost 2lb in total but had too much on and will power has slipped on the odd occasion! I'm going to be super amazingly good over the next 2 weeks and I WILL be in the 10's by my holiday on the 13th!!! X

C'mon and join us on the loser cruiser this week, me and Ellebear have booked our places, let's see how much we can lose... xx

Syn free potato bread sounds amazing. What sort of thing is it good to serve with? x

Its hardly a recipe lol

Just make up smash with half the amount of water then roll it out with a rolling pin or grab a ball and flatten down with your hands and bung in the frying pan with frylight. Bobs your uncle.

It takes a while for it to cook, but tastes and looks much like potato bread-not just as good, but pretty good substitute! The new improved recipe smash has a tiny bit of syns in it (1 syn for the whole bag of 6 servings possibly?) but for the amount you use I still call it free. Suppose I should confess that in the tweaks thread :rolleyes:

I normally just have it and "fried" eggs and tomato sauce (i dont eat meat), but perfect for the full fry up with sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans whatever floats your boat really

Back