Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

1lb ON. Gutted but expected. Even though was expected after heavy week seeing friends and my famil was still disapointed...feel like I've lost my mojo a bit and is all feeling like a bit of an effort now...need a boost if I am going to get into the 10's by my cousin wedding 20th August...last week I could see it easily now I am just fed up!!! Hey ho, will see what today brings and get on with it!!!!! x

Hi all and welcome to all those that have just joined us, its a great feeling isn't it getting down to the next stone.??

some fab losses on here - well done !

I've been doing success express this week since coming back from holiday and was hoping for a great loss this week, but was out for lunch yesterday which may have scuppered that for me (also early * week :( )
will carry on for the next 3 days until weigh in and hope that I can stay here and not move back up to 12's :eek:

Thanks Ninnins for the recipe.

I'm having a proper rubbish day today. Haven't overeaten or anything, but could easily do so as my bf did a hasty disappearing act last night with no explanation. Haven't heard from him since, and we're normally attached at the hip, so I'm upset and deflated today. I won't give in to the urge to binge though. I'll only feel worse if I do.

Waiting to see if he turns up here after work, but I'm severely p***ed off especially as he was incredibly stupid and must have walked to my house then driven his car back to his...while drunk. Irresponsible idiot, I'm fuming over that more than anything.

Roll on tomorrow, what a rubbish weekend :(

Sorry to hear about your rubbish weekend seanin! Men can be such idiots sometimes. Agree on the not binging front, you will only feel worse afterwards. Let him come grovelling back I say!!

I've had a row like that with my other half before, them storming out for no reason seriously doesn't help the issue does it?

I hope the week is better for you x

hi everyone, sorry not been around for a while, work has got hectic, just got a couple of mins before starting today!

Now at 11.1 so nearly out of this forum - maybe next week.

Have changed my target to 10.7 (11 stone was initial target) and then see where I want to go from there.

Just weighed in and have lost 2lb out of the 3 lb I put on last week so not too bad but I was hoping to get rid of the 3lb Think I'm going to be here a long time. My holiday ( and goal date) are 7 weeks away and I am coming to terms with the fact that I don't think I'll get to target in time. Will plod on and try to get as close as I can. X

suespain said:
hi everyone, sorry not been around for a while, work has got hectic, just got a couple of mins before starting today!

Now at 11.1 so nearly out of this forum - maybe next week.

Have changed my target to 10.7 (11 stone was initial target) and then see where I want to go from there.

Hi Sue, nice to hear from you, well done on your losses, you must be well pleased... Hope you make it down a notch this week too... Keep up the good work... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Shigby said:
Just weighed in and have lost 2lb out of the 3 lb I put on last week so not too bad but I was hoping to get rid of the 3lb Think I'm going to be here a long time. My holiday ( and goal date) are 7 weeks away and I am coming to terms with the fact that I don't think I'll get to target in time. Will plod on and try to get as close as I can. X

Join me on the Plod love, the thing is that we keep trying, and so long as we do we will get there in the end... I will be here a while yet, and I doubt I will make my Target by the end of the month, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day... xx

Seanin - sorry you had such a rotten weekend, but good on you for not giving in to comfort eating
Suespain - you'll be out of here before you know it - hope to see you in the 10's (but will be a while for me I'm sure!!)

got one more day before weigh in - off to the gym in a little while, to try and burn a few more cals. Continuing with success express, hope it will make a difference

-3.5lbs this week YAY!! :) Only half a pound and I'm back to where I was before I disappeared a month ago. now weighing in at 11.4(1/2)

Good Luck everyone else on weigh ins this week!! :)

x

NumNumPigsBum said:
-3.5lbs this week YAY!! :) Only half a pound and I'm back to where I was before I disappeared a month ago. now weighing in at 11.4(1/2)

Good Luck everyone else on weigh ins this week!! :)

x

Well done love... way to go... xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Join me on the Plod love, the thing is that we keep trying, and so long as we do we will get there in the end... I will be here a while yet, and I doubt I will make my Target by the end of the month, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day... xx

Very true chick thanks xx :)

thank you everyone :) I'm well chuffed! Especially seeing as I avoided the evil McD's last night. It paid off muhahahah and it's evil witch week :( booo hiss booo

Lost 3lb tonight and got my 5 stone award! 11.1lb now so want 1.5lb off next week to get me into the 10's!

Thanks girls :)

Ouch...2.5lb gain tonight so back up the 11s I go to 11st 5.5lb!! This is frustrating!! Up down up down up down up down!!! It's such a mental block getting under that 11st!! But I WILL do it!!X

Im with u ther funcurls. I gained 2 :-( buuuut i had a week away at uni where i cud only eat sandwichs and a weekend at the seaside. Do not that bad tbh.

Heres to this week!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Back