Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Finally, I get the chance to catch up!

Well done on the losses, and to those who are feeling disappointed - you know what to do, get back on the wagon and don't look back :)

All turned out perfectly fine after all with the bf, crossed wires. And, I'm extremely proud to say, despite LOADS of temptation (including my sister bringing me a McDonalds I didn't ask for) I have not caved once and I certainly didn't comfort eat! :D That's a massive, massive first for me, I still can't quite believe it myself.

I did have a heavy night on Sat and worry that it might affect things, but really I reckon I should have had enough syns saved to cover it. Went for an extra long walk today (possibly even a bit too far, I felt like death after it) and have been exceptionally good food-wise.

Thursday is almost here, weigh-in day....getting nervous now for sure.

funcurls said:
Ouch...2.5lb gain tonight so back up the 11s I go to 11st 5.5lb!! This is frustrating!! Up down up down up down up down!!! It's such a mental block getting under that 11st!! But I WILL do it!!X

It's frustrating isn't it! Mind you do a good week this week and you will be smiling with a great loss before you know it :) :) :)

Seanin said:
Finally, I get the chance to catch up!

Well done on the losses, and to those who are feeling disappointed - you know what to do, get back on the wagon and don't look back :)

All turned out perfectly fine after all with the bf, crossed wires. And, I'm extremely proud to say, despite LOADS of temptation (including my sister bringing me a McDonalds I didn't ask for) I have not caved once and I certainly didn't comfort eat! :D That's a massive, massive first for me, I still can't quite believe it myself.

I did have a heavy night on Sat and worry that it might affect things, but really I reckon I should have had enough syns saved to cover it. Went for an extra long walk today (possibly even a bit too far, I felt like death after it) and have been exceptionally good food-wise.

Thursday is almost here, weigh-in day....getting nervous now for sure.

So pleased that all is good despite what life has thrown at you this week. well done you :) you deserve a good loss this week by the sound of it :)

Clareel said:
Lost 3lb tonight and got my 5 stone award! 11.1lb now so want 1.5lb off next week to get me into the 10's!

Brilliant news you must be thrilled! I put on half a pound despite being really good and doing lots of extra exercise grr.

just a pound for me this week. Would have liked more but I did have a few naughty treats so I suppose it was to be expected!

Cakey said:
just a pound for me this week. Would have liked more but I did have a few naughty treats so I suppose it was to be expected!

A pound is good, better than one on... you lose a pound a week for 52 weeks, thats 52lbs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Yeah I know a pound off is better than one on so I'm not really complaining, just more annoyed at myself I guess. I'm starting to get a bit complacent and being lazy about things, think I need a kick up the bum!

Though on a positive note, that 1lb takes me into the "healthy weight" range on the BMI chart :D

Cakey said:
Yeah I know a pound off is better than one on so I'm not really complaining, just more annoyed at myself I guess. I'm starting to get a bit complacent and being lazy about things, think I need a kick up the bum!

Though on a positive note, that 1lb takes me into the "healthy weight" range on the BMI chart :D

See, there is always a positive...xx

Following on from the success of the 12s down to 11s thread, I wondered if there was anyone who wants help to get down into the 10stone bracket? I WI at 11st 5lbs today and simply cannot wait till I smash through into the tens! I haven't been that weight for donkeys years.

All aboard the 10 stone express!:)

What an inspiration you are! I hopefully will be aboard in another month!!! Cant wait :family2:

Well I'll have to say goodbye ladies (hopefully only for a week !!) 2.5 on for me this week :~(
I know I gained when on hols but have been back since thursday and followed Success Express since then so was hoping for a maintain - oh well back up I go, will see you all soon

RoobyC said:
Well I'll have to say goodbye ladies (hopefully only for a week !!) 2.5 on for me this week :~(
I know I gained when on hols but have been back since thursday and followed Success Express since then so was hoping for a maintain - oh well back up I go, will see you all soon

You can still stay here, just hang in and wait till next wi... I for one don't mind... I think a slight gain should not make you move, you should only move if its downward... xx

Didn't go to get weighed yesterday as I couldn't face a gain on the scales (rocky weekend) I'm back on track 100% though and trying success express this week to give me a boost. I enjoyed the blow out very much, but now it's time to get on with the business of getting into the tens ;)

Didn't go to get weighed yesterday as I couldn't face a gain on the scales (rocky weekend) I'm back on track 100% though and trying success express this week to give me a boost. I enjoyed the blow out very much, but now it's time to get on with the business of getting into the tens ;)

Your weight loss is amazing! What do you follow? orig/green or EE? xx

Thanks Brightnatty, I forget I've lost so much as it's slowed down a bit over the last few months. I follow all 3 plans, but get the best losses with red days and plenty of superspeed foods, ie. melon, strawberries

Cool sounds great. Im gonna try and have loads of ss foods. Might make that soup too. bit warm for it though :S x

I do a nice tomato soup that's still speedy, but not too heavy for this time of year. Carton passata with basil, tin tomatoes, 2 carrots, red pepper, red onion, 1/2 pint veg stock, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Simmer all together for about half an hour then blend. It's gorgeous and easy to make

Thanks I'll try that this weekend. Starving now! lunch not for another hour. Might go guzzle a gallon of water!

Wow, I have been away a few days and not been on here, and now i'm out of the loop! I don't have time to catch up on the posts right now but I will later tonight hopefully.
Just popped on to say, woops I had a 1/2lb gain today! Its not the end of the world, as I said I have been away with my parents and the children and been a little naughty by the seaside and indulged in fish and chips, ice creams and sandwiches! But what the hell I was having a little mini holiday!

Back on plan today, and hopefully having another little holiday in a couple of weeks so going to be on plan 100% until then.

One thing I realised whilst on the beach with my family, I am uncomfortable in my body right now, and couldn't even consider wearing anything to show my podgy post baby tummy and don't even get me started on my thighs!! Yuk!! so even though I indulged it has given me a boost to step up the weight loss and get comfortable again.

I WILL BE IN A BIKINI AGAIN!! (My new mantra!!!)

Catch up with all the posts later x x

Back