Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Afternoon all - so many posts to catch up on, wow. I'll get a read through everything tonight as I'm juggling the kids/wondering what to cook and housework right now.

It's my first weigh in tomorrow, nervous isn't even the word but I think I'll be happy enough even if it's only a lb loss. I have to keep reminding myself I've only just started out. My clothes definitely feel a little looser, but that could just be in my head.

I've had an excellent week (except for the Sat night where I drank a bit too much, though my saved syns should have covered that), really surprised myself with my will power this time. Something just feels different this time around, I can't quite explain it.

I've made a big decision, too. My boyfriend quit smoking a couple of days ago, and I've decided to join him. I was going to wait until I'd got to goal, but having thought about it I reckon I'm better doing it now alongside my new healthy eating/exercise/tons of water regime. If I get to goal, then quit, I'm more likely to think, 'Ah I'm slim now, I can afford to snack instead of smoke.' So, once I've finished this pack, that's it - I'm going to go nicotine free. At least we can suffer it together, lol, though my bf is compensating with a lot of junk. Let's see if my will power can keep up!

My inspiration is not only health, but money - my house needs a lot of work done to it, and I can easily afford to turn the place into my own wee palace if I can give up the dirty smokes. It'd just be so worth it and if I manage it, between that and my weight loss I'll feel on top of the world (after the withdrawal and crabbiness and probably being an absolute idiot to everyone in my path for a week or so).

I've done it before - with both of my pregnancies, I quit cold turkey as soon as I knew I was expecting, so I know it's totally possible. It just won't be easy.

Hope everyone's getting along well, like I said I'll catch up properly this evening when everything is quiet :)

Have you tried success express? I'm giving it a go this week for a boost. First day today has been great. Look it up on here and see what you think?

Seanin thats great that your going full whammy and giving up smoking too. Im sure if you put aside what you would be spending on smokes your house will be palace worthy in no time at all!

Good luck-you can do it

Thanks for letting me stay, making a real effort to shed those extra lbs this week.

Seanin - well done on giving up ciggies and losing weight - I'm sure you'll do fine.

bebe butters - upping superfree and speed foods might help or as Trim trixy suggested join us on Success Express

Pleased to report i lost 1 1/2 lb this week, there are lots of posts to mention but just to say, keep going guys, the tomato soup sounds lush trim trixy, good luck to all still to weigh :)

Away on holiday for a week now fly tomorrow to Lanzarote, so can't wait :) Not sure if i will get the chance to catch up?
Be good and will see you all next week x:cool:

Smiley face not question mark! :)

Hi All,

Lost another 2lbs this week bringing me to 11stone 10 and a half :D Yey!!

Pretty chuffed with that! Only need to lose a pound next week to get my club 10 :) x

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi All,

Pretty chuffed with that! Only need to lose a pound next week to get my club 10 :) x

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi girls im new to this side! Joined SW on monday and WI at 11.7 1/2. Feels like a lifetime ago now but lost two stone in March and April doing TFR but sadly since then have gained a whole stone. Feel peeved about it but still have two stones to go now! Doing really well and hope for a HUGE ish loss on monday fingers X.

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi All,

Well done :) great news xx

I lost 3lbs and Kev 1lb this week... Hello loser cruiser, goodbye gain train... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Sadie, you're doing brill!
Thanks Shelski :D Need to sort my hair out, it's gone really thin and whispy since I had my last little boy (now 2 1/2) so I'm taking the plunge and having it chopped tonight!! Bit scared, I was thinking a graduated bob to make it look thicker? Any hair experts got any advice? Think it's time for a new look :D

Back