Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Had a sneaky look on scales this morning - Lost another pound so im officially 12stone! but unofficially allowed in here! haha

Nearly! :)

Hey guys :)

I've only been on this lovely thread for a week, but it's time for me to move down a notch - I'm officially into the tens after losing half a stone, taking me to 10st 11lbs! :D

I am gonna check in every once in a while if that's ok though (please? lol) to see how everyone's getting along :)

However, it's time to introduce myself to the next thread down - just one thread away from being in my target range of 9 - 10st!

I know it's only been a week for me, but I know exactly how tough it is sometimes. I've been doing this weightloss gig for years on and off. I just want to remind you all that you WILL be moving down too - keep your eyes on the prize, folks :D

Seanin said:

I've only been on this lovely thread for a week, but it's time for me to move down a notch - I'm officially into the tens after losing half a stone, taking me to 10st 11lbs! :D
:D

Fantastic, hopefully c u soon x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Need to sort my hair out, it's gone really thin and whispy since I had my last little boy (now 2 1/2) so I'm taking the plunge and having it chopped tonight!! Bit scared, I was thinking a graduated bob to make it look thicker? Any hair experts got any advice? Think it's time for a new look :D

I had a graduated bob for years and loved it! I know I will eventually go back to it, possibly even be my target present to myself.

Only downside with it was it did need trimmed quite a lot to keep its shape but my hair grows quickly

Go for it!

And get pics up for us!

Seanin said:

I am gonna check in every once in a while if that's ok though (please? lol) to see how everyone's getting along :)

However, it's time to introduce myself to the next thread down - just one thread away from being in my target range of 9 - 10st!

I know it's only been a week for me, but I know exactly how tough it is sometimes. I've been doing this weightloss gig for years on and off. I just want to remind you all that you WILL be moving down too - keep your eyes on the prize, folks :D

And hopefully I will be moving down around the end of the month or maybe September...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi all, just seen this thread title, so apologies for hijacking, but I am in the 11s and want to get into the 10s too!! It's so hard!! I've been in the mid 11s for donkeys years but in the next couple of months I'm going to smash into the 10s!!! Then a month after that, into the high 9s! Just started my diet on Tuesday. Just wanted to say hello and hope you're all doing really well with your targets ;)

LighterCL said:
Hi all, just seen this thread title, so apologies for hijacking, but I am in the 11s and want to get into the 10s too!! It's so hard!! I've been in the mid 11s for donkeys years but in the next couple of months I'm going to smash into the 10s!!! Then a month after that, into the high 9s! Just started my diet on Tuesday. Just wanted to say hello and hope you're all doing really well with your targets ;)

Hello *waves* hope you enjoy your stay with us... You will find lots of help on here and tons of support... xx

Well done, :happy096: hopefully see you there next Wi, fingers crossed!

DO IT!

Well done Sadie, you're doing brill!
Thanks Shelski :D Need to sort my hair out, it's gone really thin and whispy since I had my last little boy (now 2 1/2) so I'm taking the plunge and having it chopped tonight!! Bit scared, I was thinking a graduated bob to make it look thicker? Any hair experts got any advice? Think it's time for a new look :D

Only just managed to catch up on posts, but wanted to say GO FOR IT, I had my little boy 7 months ago and felt rubbish about the way I looked. I had been growing my hair and then having it chopped into a bob for the past 3 years. I desperately needed a new look, I just took the plunge and went to the hairdresser and said "cut it all off"!! SO she did and I now have a short trendy messy easy hair style that I LOVE!! It has boosted my confidence loads and makes me feel really good.

Also, I have been asked for ID buying wine since having it done, ha ha.........I'm 33!! So not bad!

Hope it all went/goes well and you like it

A pound off for me this week, taking me to 11 stone 12 :) Going to have to make a special effort this week to get a good loss, because I'm going on holiday the week after that and I need to offset the potential gain, haha! :D

who_la_hoop said:
A pound off for me this week, taking me to 11 stone 12 :) Going to have to make a special effort this week to get a good loss, because I'm going on holiday the week after that and I need to offset the potential gain, haha! :D

A pound is good babe, its all I manage every week... xx

Got back last night from parental gardening labour (of love!). It's no fun when they are now both disabled and have 1/3 acre of mature garden with hundreds of borders!!! It keeps my exercise levels up :)

Anyway you could have knocked me down with a feather this morning when the scales said those wonderful numbers 10st 12lb :eek:

I have just caught up with the posts in this thread and I am so grateful for all the support you've given me - I really don't think I would have kept going as determinedly (is that a word?) without you all.

So a big Hi to those who've just come into this wonderful thread, a massive Congratulations to all who've lost this week and a H U G E hug and positive vibes for those who put on a little - sure you will be right back on track next week.

Again, many thanks to you all - this is the first thread I really was in for any time so I am really appreciative of your support and quite sad to go.

See you in the 10s :wave_cry:

Well done susieqt!!! So happy for you, you must be feelig fantastic this morning! Hope to join you within the month! X

susieqt said:
Got back last night from parental gardening labour (of love!). It's no fun when they are now both disabled and have 1/3 acre of mature garden with hundreds of borders!!! It keeps my exercise levels up :)

Anyway you could have knocked me down with a feather this morning when the scales said those wonderful numbers 10st 12lb :eek:

I have just caught up with the posts in this thread and I am so grateful for all the support you've given me - I really don't think I would have kept going as determinedly (is that a word?) without you all.

So a big Hi to those who've just come into this wonderful thread, a massive Congratulations to all who've lost this week and a H U G E hug and positive vibes for those who put on a little - sure you will be right back on track next week.

Again, many thanks to you all - this is the first thread I really was in for any time so I am really appreciative of your support and quite sad to go.

See you in the 10s :wave_cry:

Well done, see you there eventually love... xx

Back