Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hey all, would love to join too! Started at over 19 stone six months ago and today I weighed in at 11 stone 12.5..............wooooooooooohoooooooooo!! Haven't been this weight for over 10 years so it feels really good.

susieqt said:
Got back last night from parental gardening labour (of love!). It's no fun when they are now both disabled and have 1/3 acre of mature garden with hundreds of borders!!! It keeps my exercise levels up :)

Anyway you could have knocked me down with a feather this morning when the scales said those wonderful numbers 10st 12lb :eek:

I have just caught up with the posts in this thread and I am so grateful for all the support you've given me - I really don't think I would have kept going as determinedly (is that a word?) without you all.

So a big Hi to those who've just come into this wonderful thread, a massive Congratulations to all who've lost this week and a H U G E hug and positive vibes for those who put on a little - sure you will be right back on track next week.

Again, many thanks to you all - this is the first thread I really was in for any time so I am really appreciative of your support and quite sad to go.

See you in the 10s :wave_cry:

Well done!! Hope to see you there very soon x

ragezangel said:
Hey all, would love to join too! Started at over 19 stone six months ago and today I weighed in at 11 stone 12.5..............wooooooooooohoooooooooo!! Haven't been this weight for over 10 years so it feels really good.

Welcome and well done on your massive weight loss, you are doing brilliantly! This is a lovely forum with really helpful and supportive people.
Good luck in the 11's!

Woo everyone is doing great this week well done guys!! I've had a bit of an up and down week so I don't think I'll get my 1.5lb off for the 10's but hey ho, I'll get there eventually.

Good luck everyone :)

I haven't got any closer :(
Lots of exercise and not too bad foodwise but still 11st4.
Will be with you all for the foreseeable future!!! X

WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week - WI in at 11.04 - so annoying!!!!

ragezangel said:

Very impressed! Fabulous :) x

Well done everyone on your losses and if you've moved into the tens that's amazing!
Well I took the plunge and got my hair chopped into a shoulder length bob, so happy I did as it looks lots thicker. It's so easy to style too, should have done it ages ago. Font think you can see it very well from my avatar?

Your hair is lovely! I've been considering something similar as I've had the same long hairstyle since I was about 7 years old lol! I'm too scared though :( Well done for taking the plunge it looks great.

your hair looks lovely! I really need a good chop. Haven't had my hair cut in 14 months :eek: now I have post baby hair falling out even if I look at it , it is in dire need. I'm too much of a kiff to get it all chopped off though! As my mother so lovingly tells me, I have a moon face :(

Oh mum's aren't they so lovely pointing out our flaws? My face is quite round, think I'll always have chubby cheeks, hey what can you do? You've got to make the most of what you've been given. ;) xx

TrimTrixy said:
Oh mum's aren't they so lovely pointing out our flaws? My face is quite round, think I'll always have chubby cheeks, hey what can you do? You've got to make the most of what you've been given. ;) xx

My Mum is the best in the biz at it lol! X

I suspect it's partly why some of us have weight issues in the first place? I said to mine the other day, " I've got a jumpsuit for the family wedding, I love it" she replied "oh it's sleeveless, are you not conscious of showing the tops of your arms"!!!! It used to bother me a lot, but I'm not really bothered what she says anymore, her *****iness is comical at times! ;)

:eek: 3lbs off this week Didn't see that one coming! Now down to 11.1 and a half.

*whispers* Dare I dream about reaching the holy grail of the 10's next week if I'm really good?

2lb off for me takes me to 11.9 quite pleased with that but I'm v aware now I cannot afford any more slip ups if I am ever going to get to target in time for my holiday. Hope everyone has a good week xxx

well done shigby and good luck!!

Back