Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

NumNumPigsBum said:
:eek: 3lbs off this week Didn't see that one coming! Now down to 11.1 and a half.

*whispers* Dare I dream about reaching the holy grail of the 10's next week if I'm really good?

Well done... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi everyone. 5lb off so Im officially allowed in. 11.11 this morning :) xx

After a really good loss last week, I am staying focused, I have under three weeks until Infest and I want to be in that dress... I have just begun my * week, as I said before it is quite erratic now, but, I am hoping its done by Thursday and wi... Have been drinking more water and green tea in the hopes that it will counteract any water gain...

Congrats Natty!! Welcome aboard :)

Sadie, good luck and remember even if you don't get the result you want on Thursday it should even itself out next week. * week is evil!!!!! x

NumNumPigsBum said:
Congrats Natty!! Welcome aboard :)

Sadie, good luck and remember even if you don't get the result you want on Thursday it should even itself out next week. * week is evil!!!!! x

Thank you, I am not going to lose this new me vibe, I can now handle set backs, thanks to people like you on here, who have shown me the way...

:eek: 3lbs off this week Didn't see that one coming! Now down to 11.1 and a half.

*whispers* Dare I dream about reaching the holy grail of the 10's next week if I'm really good?

Fantastic, well done!! :D

Sts for me :-( 3 weeks no weight loss for me. Feeling a bit sad tbh x

Me too! Don't be sad tho, think of how far you've come and keep plugging away. It will show on the scales eventually! That's what I keep telling myself anyway!!! :cross:

Really pleased to be reporting a 1.5lb loss which takes me down from 11st 5.5lb to 11st 4lb! I'm aiming for a 2.5lb loss next week which would get me to the lowest I've been so far! Well done to all the peeps who are getting close to the 10s and those who have entered them!X

Hi everyone
Sts last night which makes a gain of half a pound over 2 weeks despite sticking to it:(
Have decided not to dwell and think about the NSV s instead. Got some lovely size 14 clothes to go on hols with tomorrow that I couldn't have worn before.
Just so slow. 11 pounds since the beginning of April. Will be missing for a while, wonder how much damage the all inclusive holiday will do eek!

JUST ENJOY YOUR HOLS

Hi everyone
Sts last night which makes a gain of half a pound over 2 weeks despite sticking to it:(
Have decided not to dwell and think about the NSV s instead. Got some lovely size 14 clothes to go on hols with tomorrow that I couldn't have worn before.
Just so slow. 11 pounds since the beginning of April. Will be missing for a while, wonder how much damage the all inclusive holiday will do eek!

I say, ENJOY your all inclusive hols, slimming world will be here when you get back!
Have fun x x

Really pleased to be reporting a 1.5lb loss which takes me down from 11st 5.5lb to 11st 4lb! I'm aiming for a 2.5lb loss next week which would get me to the lowest I've been so far! Well done to all the peeps who are getting close to the 10s and those who have entered them!X

WELL DONE!!!

Woohoo,

1.5lb down this week, so pleased. Its not much but it means just 1lb to go and I will officially be under 11 stone and into the 10's I am now 11.05 YAY..............however, after weighing myself, I realised I am a day early! I usually weigh in on Wednesday, oops but it still counts, doesn't it????:)

Time for me to lurk here for a bit! For those that don't know me i'm not on sw atm, but i am coming back very soon. So i will be mainly lurking till i'm back to sw full time :D

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Ok so it was my WI this morning:
Last week - 11st 5.5lb
This week - 11st 2.25lb
Lost - 3.25 lb:D:D:D

Back