Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

11 st 3 now with 1.5 off this week :D

few more weeks like that and ill be outta your hair :p

Well done Ninnins! I'm afraid you're showing me up good and proper at the moment :( I maintained this week so still 11st6.5lbs ;)
Not to worry a maintain is better than a gain and I'm more in control than ever. In the past that would have been a monumental gain

Hope u don't mind me joining this thread - I started sw 3wks ago and have gone from 11st 10 to 11st 5.5 - I have had a blip today and I am kicking myself for it now as I am so desperate to get back down to 10.5stone!

han_13 said:
Hope u don't mind me joining this thread - I started sw 3wks ago and have gone from 11st 10 to 11st 5.5 - I have had a blip today and I am kicking myself for it now as I am so desperate to get back down to 10.5stone!

Just draw a line under it and start again x

Hey ladies - after a fab week, I went from 11st 1lb to 10st 8lb (7lb off) and although I enjoyed visiting briefly, it's time I moved on (and down).

With all due respect, I hope not to be back;)

Good luck all - see you in "ten land":)

Steve

Maximus said:
Hey ladies - after a fab week, I went from 11st 1lb to 10st 8lb (7lb off) and although I enjoyed visiting briefly, it's time I moved on (and down).

Steve

Great news mate, good luck in the 10's... Hope to see you soon...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well done Ninnins! I'm afraid you're showing me up good and proper at the moment :( I maintained this week so still 11st6.5lbs ;)
Not to worry a maintain is better than a gain and I'm more in control than ever. In the past that would have been a monumental gain

Our race isnt over until the (not as) fat lady sings!

I have been asked to make my famous baileys cheesecake for this weekend and well it would be rude not to try a bit! Hopefully one night wont ruin WI next week

Being in control is the key. Im sure you will have a great loss next week

Maximus said:

Steve

WOW well done. I would loooove to do that in 1 week!!!

Well folks a loss of one whole pound on * week too...*dances around with abject joy* Kev sts, but the naughty boy had extra bread this week as he 'forgot' to count his b's...xx

Well folks a loss of one whole pound on * week too...*dances around with abject joy* Kev sts, but the naughty boy had extra bread this week as he 'forgot' to count his b's...xx

Extra well done on star week! Polish that halo!

ninnins said:
Extra well done on star week! Polish that halo!

No halo, babe just lots of advice and help off you lovely peeps on here... Your doing splendid too Mrs... xx

Our race isnt over until the (not as) fat lady sings!

I have been asked to make my famous baileys cheesecake for this weekend and well it would be rude not to try a bit! Hopefully one night wont ruin WI next week

Being in control is the key. Im sure you will have a great loss next week

I got excited thinking you meant a SW cheesecake then!! haha!

Heres one for a baileys caramel cheesecake, think there is on in the christmas cookbook too!

Serves 10 and is 4 syns on all plans
10 Fox's Ginger Crinkle Crunch biscuits
3 medium white eggs
4 tsp powdered gelatine
454g/1lb quark skimmed milk soft cheese
500g fat-free natural fromage frais
4 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
3-4 tbsp granulate artificial sweetener
2 level tbsp caster sugar

1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Grease and line an 20cm/8in spring clip cake tin. Place the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. In a bowl lightly beat 1 egg white, add the biscuits and mix. Press evenly over the base of the cake tin and bake for 15 minutes until firm and golden. Leave to cool.
2. Dissolve the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of boiling water. Mix the quark with the fromage frais, liqueur and sweetener. Whisk the remaining egg whites until stiff, then fold into the quark mixture with the gelatine. Pile on top of the base and smooth the top. Chill for at least 3 hours until set.
3. Release the cheesecake, slice and transfer to individual serving plates. In a pan gently heat the sugar with 1 tablespoon water, stirring, until melted. Raise the heat and boil without stirring for 3-4 minutes until golden. Drizzle over each slice and serve immediately.
Tip: You can make the cheesecake a day in advance - simply cover it in the tin and chill. Add the caramel just before serving.

Agar agar can be used instead of gelatine if preferred

Thats fantastic, thank you!

May have a go at weekend. I'll let you know how it went! xx

dont be, its made from quark-the spawn of the devil!

i reckon if you are gonna have a pudding you do it right and face the consequences! (unless its a ML in my ice cream maker of SW eton mess=yummy!)

i did make baileys frozen yogurt once which only worked out about 1.5syns per decent sized portion

dont be, its made from quark-the spawn of the devil!

i reckon if you are gonna have a pudding you do it right and face the consequences! (unless its a ML in my ice cream maker of SW eton mess=yummy!)

i did make baileys frozen yogurt once which only worked out about 1.5syns per decent sized portion

Mmmm now that sounds delish Ninnins!! Is the ice-cream maker recommended? Do you use it often?X

Hi ladies (& Steve ;)). I popped on here a few weeks ago feeling a bit dispondent after STS week in week out ... anyway, I perservered and this week I've lost 2.5lbs! :D

So really just wanted to say "Keep Going, Keep Going" ... :D

just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming :D

Well done Ali!!!

Ali* said:
Hi ladies (& Steve ;)). I popped on here a few weeks ago feeling a bit dispondent after STS week in week out ... anyway, I perservered and this week I've lost 2.5lbs! :D

So really just wanted to say "Keep Going, Keep Going" ... :D

Great news Ali... xx

Back