Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Mmmm now that sounds delish Ninnins!! Is the ice-cream maker recommended? Do you use it often?X

I dont use it as often as I used too, but go through phases. Its nothing like when you stick a ML in the freezer and keep having to stir it, its like a mr softie texture, slightly stiffer depending how long you churn it for. If mine broke I would buy another one.

Back on target to be in mid 11s :) I lost 3lb last night after having put 3lb on last week in Ibiza :( xxx

Two pounds off for me this week, taking me to 11 stone 10 :)

Well done Rachel!

I'm at a barbie later too, I've made tandoori chicken and roasted veg with giant cous cous to take with me to be on the safe side :D

11.3 so getting closer. A lb off for me and it's * week so I'll take that. Off on holiday now so see u all when I get back. X

Sofartogo! said:
11.3 so getting closer. A lb off for me and it's * week so I'll take that. Off on holiday now so see u all when I get back. X

Have a great time... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Mummyto2monkeys said:
Well done, that's great you lost it all again in just one week x

Thank you :) I must also admit that it wasnt hard to do!! I loved having a healthy week but then wouldn't anyone after being in Ibiza haha xx

Hi all,

I'm currently 11 st 11 lbs and cannot WAIT to get into the 10's !! My last weigh in was Monday evening and after being on hols for two weeks I had stayed the same, I was expecting a big gain to be honest but I guess I was just lucky :confused: anyways have been making a big effort this week, been going to the gym and sticking to my food plan for the week, fingers crossed for tomorrow evening :wave_cry:

teddysgoldengirl said:
Hi all,

I'm currently 11 st 11 lbs and cannot WAIT to get into the 10's !! My last weigh in was Monday evening and after being on hols for two weeks I had stayed the same, I was expecting a big gain to be honest but I guess I was just lucky :confused: anyways have been making a big effort this week, been going to the gym and sticking to my food plan for the week, fingers crossed for tomorrow evening :wave_cry:

Good luck! Xx

STS after 2 weeks holiday is fantastic!

Thanks! Really couldn't believe it at weigh in, thought there must have been some mistake!! Was so shocked, because I more or less forgot about SW on hols, ate out every evening and had dessert most evenings! My mouth is watering now thinking of all the lovely stuff I ate. Aaaahhhh !! :eek:

well i can guarantee I'll still be here tomorrow! I havent managed to go to the loo for a whole week :cry: I am so bloated and uncomfy and nothing is working :cry:

NumNumPigsBum said:
well i can guarantee I'll still be here tomorrow! I havent managed to go to the loo for a whole week :cry: I am so bloated and uncomfy and nothing is working :cry:

You need lactulose love that'll get you moving... Xx

Back