Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

well i can guarantee I'll still be here tomorrow! I havent managed to go to the loo for a whole week :cry: I am so bloated and uncomfy and nothing is working :cry:

We can keep each other company! Ive been the same plus had a rather overindulgent night last night...

sadie I've overdosed on lactulose and it's doing nothing!!! I've had more than double what you're meant to and all it has done is give me smelly trumps :(

Ninins, did you enjoy your night?

NumNumPigsBum said:
sadie I've overdosed on lactulose and it's doing nothing!!! I've had more than double what you're meant to and all it has done is give me smelly trumps :(

Ninins, did you enjoy your night?

Sounds bad babe, maybe time to visit the quacks...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Sounds bad babe, maybe time to visit the quacks...

I've got IBS so unfortunately I have to deal with this from time to time. I no likey :( Fingers crossed something may shift tomorrow if not I'll give dulcoease a bash, someone said that was quite effective?

NumNumPigsBum said:
I've got IBS so unfortunately I have to deal with this from time to time. I no likey :( Fingers crossed something may shift tomorrow if not I'll give dulcoease a bash, someone said that was quite effective?

Yeah, I have heard that is quite good... xx I hope you feel better soon xx

I am overyjoyed this morning, just had my weigh-in 10.13, whoooohoooo. As you can see am very chuffed.

Am afraid will be leaving you all, been great being in this thread, but am leaving going the right way.

Am now going to join the "In the right stone bracket trying to get to target" thread - don't want to get into the 9's hope to see some of you there in the not too distant future.

Good luck everyone

Love
Sue

Congrats Sue that's fantastic! :)

Well no poo :cry: but 1lb off so not a complete disaster. I am reserving the right to change this figure though if I manage to evacuate before 10.30 am :D Hopefully next week I'll be joining Sue (how amazing would that be?!?!) as today I am 11.0.05 so just 1lb to shift *fingers crossed*

suespain said:
I am overyjoyed this morning, just had my weigh-in 10.13, whoooohoooo. As you can see am very chuffed.

Am afraid will be leaving you all, been great being in this thread, but am leaving going the right way.

Am now going to join the "In the right stone bracket trying to get to target" thread - don't want to get into the 9's hope to see some of you there in the not too distant future.

Good luck everyone

Love
Sue

Nice work Sue... Hope to see you in the next thread very soon... Good luck babe... xx

I suffer from IBS too but not in a constipated way more the opposite really... :( Are you prescribed anything from your doctors? The reason I ask is because those over the counter ones and think they do more harm than good... One made me so much worse I ended up in bed for two days not eating just being sick doubled over in pain!! As IBS affects people differently its best to see docs about it hun if not already!! xxx

Congrats Sue that's fantastic! :)

Well no poo :cry: but 1lb off so not a complete disaster. I am reserving the right to change this figure though if I manage to evacuate before 10.30 am :D Hopefully next week I'll be joining Sue (how amazing would that be?!?!) as today I am 11.0.05 so just 1lb to shift *fingers crossed*

See you in the next thread soon, Sue xx

I suffer from IBS too but not in a constipated way more the opposite really... :( Are you prescribed anything from your doctors? The reason I ask is because those over the counter ones and think they do more harm than good... One made me so much worse I ended up in bed for two days not eating just being sick doubled over in pain!! As IBS affects people differently its best to see docs about it hun if not already!! xxx

Helloooo,

I've been seeing a Dr since I was 15. They gave me a couple of pills to take and they did naff all so I stopped taking them. I am just prescribed lactulose now (the liquid of satan himself) which is hit or miss. Normally if I double the dose I'm OK but this week my body isn't for giving anything up lol

Going to nip to the chemist later and try some dulcoease I think!

xx

WI sts 11.04 - this 04 oz just wont shift!!! How I dream of seeing 10.13.5!!!! x

fancy a challenge cnicolaf?? We're about the same weight (what's an oz between friends). Maybe a little challenge for the next week could spice things up and give us a kick up the bum? What do you think? :)

Anyone else is welcome too!

Wow congrats on getting to the 10's !!!

I have my WI tonight, fingers crossed I'll have shifted at least 2 lbs :eek: soooo tempted to have a sneaky weigh on my scales but they are different to the SW ones at group so I'll have to resist !!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

fancy a challenge cnicolaf?? We're about the same weight (what's an oz between friends). Maybe a little challenge for the next week could spice things up and give us a kick up the bum? What do you think? :)

Anyone else is welcome too!

Hiya NumNum!! That sounds like a fab idea!!! What you thinking...??? x

shineykat said:
Hi everyone
11st 5 and 2 pounds to 2 stone award.
Weigh in Thursday, I aim to have lost at least 2 pounds, and then next week maybe I could be out of the 11s forever??? It could happen, if I am really good :eek: good luck to everyone else xx

Good luck!! Don't suppose it's possible to do 11 in a week is it??? :D

Back