Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Ooo I'm not sure ... erm how about we set ourselves 5 goals of what we'll do until next Monday and we MUST stick to them daily? Mine will be

1) Drink AT LEAST 1.5L of water/NAS a day
2) Measure my Hex's
3) Syn EVERY little thing that passes my lips
4) Do my kettle bells as if my life depended on it
5)Have AT LEAST 1/3 superfree with every meal and only snack on superfree or Hex's

If the guys in here don't mind we can check in here daily :)

Anyone else who's up for a challenge feel free to post your own too!!

Ooo I'm not sure ... erm how about we set ourselves 5 goals of what we'll do until next Monday and we MUST stick to them daily? Mine will be

2) Measure my Hex's
5)Have AT LEAST 1/3 superfree with every meal and only snack on superfree or Hex's

Fab idea...will have a think about my 5...and update you later! x

NumNumPigsBum said:

2) Measure my Hex's

I like the idea of this. I only lost 1 this week n wanted more.
My goals will be
1) drink 2 litres of water
2) do ripped in 30 every day
3) plan my meals
4) walk the dog more
5) no alcohol!!!

A small step closer to the 10s this week, although still 1.5lb above my lowest yet! I lost 1/2lb which takes me to 11st 3.5lb!! Would love to get into the 10s in the next 3 weeks!!X

3.5 off this week after last weeks massive gain. 11.2 now :D

Aiming to be in the 10's by the end of August - 2 more WI's so should be doable.

Good luck everyone!

Clareel said:
3.5 off this week after last weeks massive gain. 11.2 now :D

Aiming to be in the 10's by the end of August - 2 more WI's so should be doable.

Good luck everyone!

Well done babe... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Goodbye (Just)

Morning all,
No offence but I am happy to be saying bye bye!
WI this morning and just scraped into the 10's, Lost 1lb bringing me to 10st 13.5lb small lose and only just made it into the 10's, but Im pleased!

Good luck everyone, see you in the 10's (or back in the 11's if Im not careful!)

:thankyou: for the support and advice x x

Well done MT2M! It must feel amazing to see that 10 staring up at you from the scales! I still dream of the day but I know that one day soon it will happen!! Fab news for you! X

Mummyto2monkeys said:
Morning all,
WI this morning and just scraped into the 10's, Lost 1lb bringing me to 10st 13.5lb small lose and only just made it into the 10's, but Im pleased!

Good luck everyone, see you in the 10's (or back in the 11's if Im not careful!)

Well done. Hopefully see you in a few week x

Mummyto2monkeys said:
Morning all,

Well done! Hopefully won't be long until I join you... xx

Stitchy said:
I started out at 11st 8, and am now at 11st 3... hopefully within the next few weeks I can get into the 10s....:)

I am too... It would be great to be in the tens before September...

I like the idea of this. I only lost 1 this week n wanted more.
My goals will be
1) drink 2 litres of water
2) do ripped in 30 every day
3) plan my meals
4) walk the dog more
5) no alcohol!!!

Ok, I'm on board!

Mine are...

1) Enure i write EVERYTHING down, as I eat it, not just what I think I've eaten!!!
2) Do my toning exercises EVERY evening!
3) Try to vary my meals and not stick to same old (maybe if I mix things will help!)
4) Try to stay at about 10 syns a day
5) Drink 8 glasses of water a day

Good luck!! Don't suppose it's possible to do 11 in a week is it??? :D

I wish! :D Apparently any weight loss over 3/4 pounds in a week isn't actually fat... it's water... I've heard it's physically impossible to lose more than that in fat so slow & steady is the most effective way! :grumble:

shineykat said:
I wish! :D Apparently any weight loss over 3/4 pounds in a week isn't actually fat... it's water... I've heard it's physically impossible to lose more than that in fat so slow & steady is the most effective way! :grumble:

Pah typical!! :) suppose I'll just have to be happy losing a pound of fat then as opposed to water! :D

Back