Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 11st5 lbs Happy enough with that as it's * week and I'm very bloated. One more week until my hols, so I'm going fir a 100% week as although I'm not where I wanted to be for my hols, I don't feel too bad :)

It certainly does take longer to get off than it does to put on :(

yep, sods law! I wish it was the other way round :(
but then again I keep reminding myself that I've been overweight since the age of 10 and it's only taken a year and a half of consistent dieting to get me into a healthy bmi, so I guess time goes slower when you're not eating naughty food :p

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 11st5 lbs Happy enough with that as it's * week and I'm very bloated. One more week until my hols, so I'm going fir a 100% week as although I'm not where I wanted to be for my hols, I don't feel too bad :)

Only 1/2 lb in us again - put on 1.5lbs this week, which was a lot better than expected after sat night plus an unexpected early visitor :sigh:

1) Drink AT LEAST 1.5L of water/NAS a day (still working on it 1/2 a Litre to go)
2) Measure my Hex's :checkmark:
3) Syn EVERY little thing that passes my lips :checkmark:
4) Do my kettle bells as if my life depended on it (tomorrow is my scheduled day)
5)Have AT LEAST 1/3 superfree with every meal and only snack on superfree or Hex's :checkmark:

How are we all doing today?

I too wish it came off superfast, but I have been a heffer for 6 years so I suppose I have to be sensible and realistic BOOO!!!

Hi All!
Hope you're doing great. Quick update from me - this morning I am 11st 1.5lb, I only lost 0.75lb this week despite sticking to the diet religiously. Oh well :(
So I'm here for at least another week!! Good luck everyone :)

I'm back on track then BOOOM... Period arrives. :( Hoping for a loss or very small loss or to even stay the same maybe but you know what its like... Body wants to eat everything in sight... ;) 11.12lbs and gradually getting smaller... Good luck to all too hoping to leave us!! :) xxx

Blondee said:
I'm back on track then BOOOM... Period arrives. :( Hoping for a loss or very small loss or to even stay the same maybe but you know what its like... Body wants to eat everything in sight... ;) 11.12lbs and gradually getting smaller... Good luck to all too hoping to leave us!! :) xxx

Try Shenzi's tip... Apple cider vinegar I got from Sainsburys, but have now bought the capsules from Holland and Barrett... Helped my water retention last week, along with drinking green tea and lots of plain water...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well wi tomorrow gang, hopefully I may be nearer to the tens, but I know I won't meet my original Target for Infest next week, but maybe it was a little unrealistic... I will be there soon, however... And you lot are so nice I don't want to leave... xx

Best of luck Sadie!!! Go and whoop those scales ass :whoopass: x

day 1 went well lol :) another 5 to go but I'll do it. Those 10's WILL be mine :D x

Try Shenzi's tip... Apple cider vinegar I got from Sainsburys, but have now bought the capsules from Holland and Barrett... Helped my water retention last week, along with drinking green tea and lots of plain water...xx

I'm on it!! Going to pop to Sains on the way home!! Will see if they help.. Thanks hun and good luck tomz xxx :)

Blondee said:
I'm on it!! Going to pop to Sains on the way home!! Will see if they help.. Thanks hun and good luck tomz xxx :)

If you just get the vinegar, put 2 tsps in a mug of hot water three times a day before you eat...xx

Really pleased following my all inclusive holiday to Lanzarote that I have lost a 1lb, now 11.10 two lbs to go to my 2 stone shiny lol

That's fab trango you've given me hope, I'm going to lanzarote for 2 weeks all inclusive. How did u find the food? Did u stick to plan? Well done, u should be very pleased with yourself :) x

Food fab and dead easy! well mostly lol

That's fab trango you've given me hope, I'm going to lanzarote for 2 weeks all inclusive. How did u find the food? Did u stick to plan? Well done, u should be very pleased with yourself :) x

It really was very easy to be honest. Breakfast I usually had a small wholemeal roll with ham and a slice of cheese to complete my hex's. Always followed every meal with lots of fruit and particularly kiwis :D

L had a large salad with either fish of meat with potato or pasta/rice.

D starter of salad or occasionally a soup, main of meat, fish and vegetables with either potatoes, rice or pasta. Ate loads of fruit and salad because they were all there prepared and looked lovely, not a huge cakey person anyway. I did have the occasional scoop of ice cream if I fancied it lol. I usually had soft drinks in the day and a couple of vodka diet cokes in the night. Didn't feel in anyway missing out, felt very full all the time.

Wouldn't be a problem if I went again all inclusive, you can do it. We stayed at Pueto del Carmen, where are you off?

Back