Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hi!
I've only just joined Slimming World and in my first week lost 1.5lb which doesn't seem much for a first week loss compared to others!
I have a few questions and was wondering if you lovely guys could help me out.
1. It feels so wrong eating Extra Easy stuff as everything is allowed from Red and Green days...I don't get it????
2. How do I know what sort of target to set? I am 5f 2 and current weight is 11.7st and dont remember being in a smaller size or what weight I was.
Any help or advise would be fab- you have all done so well, I hope I can do it too!

Sooo impressed, yes we're going to puerto del carmen too, never been before. I'm going to follow your example and stick to plan. I'd be happy with a maintain, but if I lost well that would be amazing :)

Sooo impressed, yes we're going to puerto del carmen too, never been before. I'm going to follow your example and stick to plan. I'd be happy with a maintain, but if I lost well that would be amazing :)

lol, you might even be at our hotel, we stayed in a Riu something?

It's a great walk from the port to the hotel and loads of shops and restaurants. Be warned if you walk past the restaurants, expect to be invited in lol

No it's a different hotel, not saying the name cos it looks a bit dodgy ;) We're at the top of a big hill, so plenty of body magic, as well as swimming. I'd hope for the other type of body magic with my hubbie, but with 3 kids there's no chance of that hehe! ;)

Hello!

Hope you dont mind, Ive been a bit slow in finding this thread - i spend far to much time in my own CP!!

Ive been in the 11s for AGES and i mean i have been there for about 6 months, i went into the 10s briefly and hit target but have since gained and lost repeatedly and am currently stuck at 157 (11st 3)

Do u mind if i join???

xx

Hi Pesty and Binibecca, lovely bunch here!
Binibecca, who knows about setting a target? the lowest I've ever been in my adult life was 10stone 10lbs, so I'll get there first and see how I feel. Maybe set yourself small goals and see how you feel? Or maybe the top end of healthy BMI? anyway I'd say it's all about how you feel personally. Good luck :)

Thanks Pesty, I know I noticed that the other day, it's quite a lot really ;) It's taken a few years to shift so I forget how big I was. This last 1.5 stone is clinging on for dear life, but I won't let it beat me :)x

Thanks TrimTrixy- you have lost an amazing amount and it makes me think that maybe, just maybe I can do this.
9st puts me in the healthy BMI band so am going to make that my target and see how I get on.
You said your last stone and half is clinging on. Do you do much exercise? I go to kickboxing/ karate- it is brilliant fun and a great work out!

Welcome pesty and binibecca :)

I really need to do some body magic and get the house cleaned but cant be bothered! If any of you are speaking to the cleaning fairys can you send them round?

Oh and the shopping fairys too, they havent been either!

ninnins said:
Welcome pesty and binibecca :)

I really need to do some body magic and get the house cleaned but cant be bothered! If any of you are speaking to the cleaning fairys can you send them round?

Oh and the shopping fairys too, they havent been either!

My shopping fairy has just been in the form of tesco delivery man!!!

What is the fruit/veg like when getting delivered? Thats what puts me off it, im fussy picking my fruit and veg!

Not sure where to post so gunna put it in here. Feeling a bit poo....9 weeks till i go to Florida and i soooo want to be on target but thats 26lbs near enough impossible. In the last 4 weeks im +1 just feel ive lost my mojo kind of. Think its possibly cos of school hols. Working in a school makes me hungry when i hear a bell n im just not hungry now lol. Just need a kick up the butt!!!

Why dont you make a list of your fav comfort foods and make those meals over the next week and/or try something new if you are in rut of eating the same things over again?

Also focus on what you have achieved so far, not what you still have to go-try on old clothes that are now hanging of you and be glad its not those you will be bursting out of on your hols!

You may not be at target for your hols but you could be closer than ever.

lilprincessvic said:
Not sure where to post so gunna put it in here. Feeling a bit poo....9 weeks till i go to Florida and i soooo want to be on target but thats 26lbs near enough impossible. In the last 4 weeks im +1 just feel ive lost my mojo kind of. Think its possibly cos of school hols. Working in a school makes me hungry when i hear a bell n im just not hungry now lol. Just need a kick up the butt!!!

You perhaps just need to refocus on your goal, or maybe like me you set it at a bigger amount than you can manage at the time, I have since cut mine to smaller chunks so that I don't give in just because my end goal seems too unreachable... Take a couple of days and think about what you can achieve in the time and start afresh... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thaanks ill think things over. Tried a whole new menu this week but my hubby to be didnt like tonights meal so thats no good. Just made a freah batch of superspeed soup too z

I agree with the others, setting yourself unachievable goals will shatter your self esteem. ( done it myself) instead maybe just plan on having a 100% week, don't worry about how much you'll lose. Just focus on how healthy you'll feel, shiny hair , clear skin etc. The weight loss will come naturally and because you'll be feeling gorgeous you'll enjoy it all the more :) x

Back