Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello Ladies! Can I join you please? I weighed in tonight at 11st 13lbs, hoping it won't take me too long to get into the 10s but will appreciate any and all help/support. xx

Hey ladies :D (and mwah to Trango!)

With my upcoming op next week the fella has spoken and i return to sw on saturday. On red days. I am currently 11st 13lbs and really nervous at coming back.

Trango yes u could see me return for a bit flower, current target is 11st with sw i think and the wi's keep me grounded usually. I got a penalty to pay no doubt for not being there for 2 weeks but hey. (they moved my op forward 6 weeks so hence why exante has to be cut short) will see how it goes. So subbing this thread now for saturday :D

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Tinkerbellarella said:
Hey ladies :D (and mwah to Trango!)

With my upcoming op next week the fella has spoken and i return to sw on saturday. On red days. I am currently 11st 13lbs and really nervous at coming back.

Trango yes u could see me return for a bit flower, current target is 11st with sw i think and the wi's keep me grounded usually. I got a penalty to pay no doubt for not being there for 2 weeks but hey. (they moved my op forward 6 weeks so hence why exante has to be cut short) will see how it goes. So subbing this thread now for saturday :D

Hello, so nice to see you here, well done for achieving 1 stone loss too, you must be thrilled :)
Fingers crossed for you for Saturday, that's good they brought the date forward! Also really pleased you are returning to sw :D keep at it girl and well done :) xxx

chocoholiccat said:
Hello Ladies! Can I join you please? I weighed in tonight at 11st 13lbs, hoping it won't take me too long to get into the 10s but will appreciate any and all help/support. xx

Congratulations luv and of course you can join us. It's a great feeling breaking through that stone barrier isn't it :)

Awwww bless you! Well i did want to stay on longer, but sy has spoken, and as it is a big op then i'd be silly to put my health at risk. I am taking time out from exante to come back to sw red, as this should limit carbs and therefore be a bit better on the scales! When i am healed properly i think depending how i do, i will go back for one last shot maybe. I'm in the 11's but my realistic target is 10st. So not that far to go really.

How the heck have u been???

According to the sw website i'm at target o_O didn't realise i set it at 12st so might leave it there and do my best to maintain for a few weeks. I dunno. I think if i ever see in the 12's again i just might cry!

Tinkerbellarella said:
Awwww bless you! Well i did want to stay on longer, but sy has spoken, and as it is a big op then i'd be silly to put my health at risk. I am taking time out from exante to come back to sw red, as this should limit carbs and therefore be a bit better on the scales! When i am healed properly i think depending how i do, i will go back for one last shot maybe. I'm in the 11's but my realistic target is 10st. So not that far to go really.

How the heck have u been???

According to the sw website i'm at target o_O didn't realise i set it at 12st so might leave it there and do my best to maintain for a few weeks. I dunno. I think if i ever see in the 12's again i just might cry!

All good here thx hun, must admit I am a huge fan of sw! I like the natural way of eating on ee, meal wise really don't feel like I'm on a diet on the whole and then love the bonus of losing weight lol. Now have 2lb to go till my 2 stone and then a further 8 to get to my target, yippee

Just had a great weeks holiday in Lanzarote and now struggling working from home with the kids! Still out today with a friend for the day so all good in the world with me lol.

How about you??

Well i can't complain :) just plodding on thru the hols best i can really. Was shocked to get the call that my op had been brought forward, did not see that coming! But pleased as i have really been miffed by all the messing about, just looking forward to the massive lump being back where it should be then i am taking it easy for 2 weeks then if i get the okay i want to start couch to 5k again. I Determined to never be rather large ever
again!

Was the holiday the last min one u said about? Was it as fab as u expected?

Well everyone I am back from wi and I have lost 2lbs... That takes me 11.1... Very happy... Kev however has sts again this week, but he admits that he has dropped the ball recently... I will sort him out after the weekend... Thanks to everyone for the support this week... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

TrimTrixy said:
Great stuff Sadie, oooh not long til you see a 10! ;)x

Thank you babe... I hope so, got birthday this week, so maybe not quite yet, but I will get there... You are doing fab and the new photo shows it... xx

Well done Sadie!!!! That's a really good loss, sets you up nicely for a little push over the 10st barrier!!

hope u have fun at the birthday, maybe aim for a STS or 1/2lb this week and then get over the line next week :D

Vic i can only reflect what others have said, think about it at a day at a time, you'll soon realise that a 100% day turns into a 100% wk and that week will show a good loss. After 9 weeks you may be closer than you think :D
xx

pesty said:
Well done Sadie!!!! That's a really good loss, sets you up nicely for a little push over the 10st barrier!!

hope u have fun at the birthday, maybe aim for a STS or 1/2lb this week and then get over the line next week :D

Vic i can only reflect what others have said, think about it at a day at a time, you'll soon realise that a 100% day turns into a 100% wk and that week will show a good loss. After 9 weeks you may be closer than you think :D
xx

Thanks babe, as I know I will be good food wise, Tammie my bf is even making a low syn cake! It will be the booze that gets me, but trying to save Syns for that... xx

pesty said:
xx

Thanks. Ive started a diary on here n hope it helps. Think the holidays are just messing me up!!

Thanks babe, as I know I will be good food wise, Tammie my bf is even making a low syn cake! It will be the booze that gets me, but trying to save Syns for that... xx

Tell me about it!! lol

I can still lose if i drink mixers but a glass of wine, beer or cider and ive got no chance!! haha

xx

Thanks. Ive started a diary on here n hope it helps. Think the holidays are just messing me up!!

Yea i have had some time off of work recently and you never realise how much of a routine you get into until your forced out of it!!

I might pop over and have a nosey :D xx

Would love to get to the 10's and nearly there but struggling, I can't wait it will be brilliant. Weigh in tonight so hopefully another weight loss!!

Would love to get to the 10's and nearly there but struggling, I can't wait it will be brilliant. Weigh in tonight so hopefully another weight loss!!
You will do babe, sometimes it seems to take an age, but we will all do it, because we have here now and the tools to help us... Keep the faith... Hugs xx
:D

Thanks lets hope I can be good all day and not give in to temptation!! Went out last night for a meal and didn't have any wine but will have a glass tonight if I have lost some weight.

well me first red tea is already, ready! spicy king prawns, carrot and buttnernut squash chips and savoy cabbage :) decided to have a sw red meal a day till after the op. good job i totally love butternut squash! the soup is amazing. gonna be so wierd being back.

Back