Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

OOOoo I couldnt agree more BNS is one of my favourites!!

I'll have to have a bowl tomorrow now that you've mentioned it!!

Good luck with your red days - i always found i lost more on those, im now just far to set in my EE ways to go back to it!! xx

11.11lb... And shrinking :):):) xxx

Guys I feel like I've been here forever! Not that it isn't a pleasure spending time with all of you lovely people but I can't wait to get into the 10's! I'm hoping if not this week then next week, so fed up of seeing 11. on the scales.

I felt like I was in the 12's forever but this is getting silly. Got my act together now so no more cheating - got to get there soon surely!!!

XX

Read back over yesterday's posts, some good losses folks... I won't be on much over the weekend, apart from updating my food diary... Keep up the good work everyone, and I am sure there of some of you that will sigh a sigh of relief at not having to read my drivel for a few days... Bye see you after the weekend...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Have a lovely weekend Sadie!! x

Hoping to be 2lb lighter next week then I will be 11st 9lb and 1.5stone lighter than I started xxx :)

Last edited:
Hi All, I'm a newbie :newbie: on this message string.... l've been on SW since January, as of last night having lost 3lb, receiving SOTW & getting my 2 stone sticky, I'm also now 11st 13, and can now just about creep in to this group, having left the 12-11's :D

Debridger said:
Hi All, I'm a newbie :newbie: on this message string.... l've been on SW since January, as of last night having lost 3lb, receiving SOTW & getting my 2 stone sticky, I'm also now 11st 13, and can now just about creep in to this group, having left the 12-11's :D

Welcome and well done :)

Thanks! Keep looking at myself in the mirror as my 'tyre' has definitely gone down lol! Just inspires me to keep on track and get out on my bike. Can't wait to have a flat tummy!

Thats my only aim for dieting is a flat stomach :( I have good legs and a really flat bum to be honest and nothing else phases me - not bad arms, face I can live with lol :D Just my tummy is my problem area xxx

Debridger said:
I need to start some sit-ups I think!!

Me too I think but my back always hurts whenever I try to do any abdominal exercise. Went to 2 free personal training sessions when I started at a gym and every exercise she gave me for my tummy hurt my back, so she said to be really carefull and to stop when my back started to hurt!

Back