Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you want a flat tummy then you have to do cardio as well. Sit ups are fab for toning the muscle underneath but if you want to be able to see those muscles you have to shift the fat on top of them which will only go with cardio :) x

guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you want a flat tummy then you have to do cardio as well. Sit ups are fab for toning the muscle underneath but if you want to be able to see those muscles you have to shift the fat on top of them which will only go with cardio :) x

or a tummy tuck ;)

Me too I think but my back always hurts whenever I try to do any abdominal exercise. Went to 2 free personal training sessions when I started at a gym and every exercise she gave me for my tummy hurt my back, so she said to be really carefull and to stop when my back started to hurt!

Try putting a cushion behind you and instead of doing sit ups get a weight of some sort and twist from side to side, touchuing the weight on the floor. You need to lean back and have your legs bent but with the cushion there your back should be ok-ish. It is a great exercise for building up your core and working the abs.

Very tru but the rest of the cake is in my fridge!!!!
I just calculated it and it 9 1/2 syns for what i ate buuuut iv only had 4 so far today so 1/2 over isnt bad lol. Hope it doesnt show on tomorrows weigh in tho cos ive been soooooo good this week!!

You're only talking 10calories ... you could poop that out easy :D

totally gutted .. STS this week :cry:

binibecca said:
Try putting a cushion behind you and instead of doing sit ups get a weight of some sort and twist from side to side, touchuing the weight on the floor. You need to lean back and have your legs bent but with the cushion there your back should be ok-ish. It is a great exercise for building up your core and working the abs.

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

aww boo flippy :( *hugs* we can be miserable together x

Hi everyone... Well not been on plan at all this weekend... But life is for living... Line under that, damage limitation until we go to Infest on Friday... Whatever I gain I can lose again, no real reason to beat myself up it was my birthday, and at my age I might not have too many more! Lol... So back at it for now...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi everyone... Well not been on plan at all this weekend... But life is for living... Line under that, damage limitation until we go to Infest on Friday... Whatever I gain I can lose again, no real reason to beat myself up it was my birthday, and at my age I might not have too many more! Lol... So back at it for now...

Did you have a nice weekend Sadie? When was your birthday hun?? Happy Belated Returns!! Come on then... What have you indulged in?? xxx :)

Blondee said:
Did you have a nice weekend Sadie? When was your birthday hun?? Happy Belated Returns!! Come on then... What have you indulged in?? xxx :)

Saturday was my 48th! Started off well then my best mate Tammie and my Bro Charlie arrived and it all went a bit Pete Tong... He walked in with subways for us all at least he tried and bought me a six inch not a foot long... Blood Orange Vodka, and a bottle of wine, then when goth night started we had our body weight in Absinth cocktails and shots... We had a full English heart attack on a plate at six am ish before spending yesterday dying in bed... Major break diet, but god it was fun, well, what I can remember anyway!...xx Thank you for the bday wishes honey... xx

Back