Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

I lost 2 this week which am happy with. Have stuck to plan but not felt very happy until now! Only 4.5 to go until I moved down to the 10s.

Well here I am back in the 11's :)
I had a 2.5 gain on my hols which took me back into the 12's, was hoping to get it off the following week but only lost 1, then 1/2 on, so instead of messing around as i have been gaining and loosing the same few lbs for about a year i have nearly completed a week of Fast forward. It was quite strict but not really as bad as I was expecting tbh, although did feel hungry more than I felt full !!!!

Just been to class and have lost 6lbs in 6 days, not sure whether I will continue tomorrow or stop now am really tempted to have something naughty but will try and resist.

I am now worried about next week as have my Mums 70th party at the weekend with family and friends staying with me, will be difficult to be on plan 100% - oh well will just have to do the best I can.

RoobyC said:
Well here I am back in the 11's :)
I had a 2.5 gain on my hols which took me back into the 12's, was hoping to get it off the following week but only lost 1, then 1/2 on, so instead of messing around as i have been gaining and loosing the same few lbs for about a year i have nearly completed a week of Fast forward. It was quite strict but not really as bad as I was expecting tbh, although did feel hungry more than I felt full !!!!

Just been to class and have lost 6lbs in 6 days, not sure whether I will continue tomorrow or stop now am really tempted to have something naughty but will try and resist.

I am now worried about next week as have my Mums 70th party at the weekend with family and friends staying with me, will be difficult to be on plan 100% - oh well will just have to do the best I can.

Im doing fast forward this week. Just finished day one. I hope i have as good a loss cos im feel ***** atm x

fast forward is a much stricter plan - makes you appreciate "normal" SW from what i here lol

good luck lilprincessvic and welcome back RoobyC

Morning all!!

Well done Ninnins & Binibecca for your losses & RoobyC 6lbs in 6 days is outstanding!!! Im giving red days one more shot before turning to the last resort!!

Im reporting a 2.5lb gain this week!! It was deserved (frustration over not losing, weddings, birthdays and cider do not mix!!) and i draw a line under it!!

Im back to doing red days as much as i can this week as a final resort to being able to lose before looking into fast forward or success express.

Good luck to any other wednesday weighers!! xx

Red days rock for weight loss! I do like my green days for comfort food and just before payday lol

what about a fishy week?

At last weigh in I was exactly 11 stone I'm very nervous for weigh in at 3.30 today!! I haven't been this light since high school!! Fingers crossed I will be joining the next bracket and in my final stone of my initial target!!! Good luck everybody!! Xx

At last weigh in I was exactly 11 stone I'm very nervous for weigh in at 3.30 today!! I haven't been this light since high school!! Fingers crossed I will be joining the next bracket and in my final stone of my initial target!!! Good luck everybody!! Xx

Good luck you are like me your GW is very close I bet you can almost taste it! x

Hey pleased to report a 1 1/2lb loss this week. Good luck to those still to weigh and unlucky to those who have had a gain, but sometimes it does give us more focus - hang in there!

Well done trango! Meant to say that on the other thread but got distracted laughing at some of the posts lol

Back