Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

thanks everyone, it feels great that things are moving again, just have to be really careful this week that I don't put it back on.

Well done trango Ninnins & Binibecca - some great losses this week,
sorry about the gain, but good on you for drawing a line under it and getting back on track.

Sorry team a +3 for me and a
+1 for Kev... No shock, we were expecting it and at least It was because we went off plan, not for unknown reasons... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

pesty said:
Sorry for the gains Sadie, but as you say at least you know where they came from so you know how to get them off.

Good luck for next week!! xx

Damage limitation for this week as I am going to Infest... But after that watch me... Thanks... xx

Hi please can I join this thread?
My name is Emma, I'm 31 from stoke. Have been doing slimming world since 1st march this year and have lost 3 stone 5.5lbs so far :)
I currently weigh 11 stone 8lb and my target is 9 stone 13 (5 stone total) so 23 more pounds to go!!! Hope to get there before christmas :)

Emmalouise649 said:
My name is Emma, I'm 31 from stoke. Have been doing slimming world since 1st march this year and have lost 3 stone 5.5lbs so far :)
I currently weigh 11 stone 8lb and my target is 9 stone 13 (5 stone total) so 23 more pounds to go!!! Hope to get there before christmas :)

Hello love and welcome, that's a fantastic loss... You will probably be in the 10's well before Xmas at that rate... xx

Emmalouise649 said:

Wow way to go you, welcome

Hey Emma, well done for the loss so far!!

Ive decided to come on here and confess my syns!! For some reason i cannot get my head in the game this week!! After gaining the 2.5lb i lost over a month in the last week i am struggling to get back on track!!!

Demon cider got me there as we all know but something in my head is stopping me following the plan!!

Last night for dinner i had gammon, mash, sweetcorn & cauliflower. 'Well that's not bad' i hear you say!! Well actually it wasnt bad - until i put cheese sauce all over it!!! Syns for the cheese, butter, flour and milk - infact everything that was in it!!

So this morning i did the usual 'today is a new day' speech to myself, i then had a bagel with butter and jam on one half, marmite on the other.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!

xx

Hi everyone! Just checked in from my holidays! Welcome to the newbies. I've decided we've all been hanging around the 11's for too long and it's time we took over the tens to nine thread! Only problem is that as I'm on holiday I've been off plan so dreading getting on the scales when I get home!! Iv been swimming for half an hour every day and have been for a 2 and a half hour hike today. About to tuck in to a dime bar cake tho so about to undo all that! Beware my return home!! I aim to have us all on a mission! X

Hi all,

I'm joining you all here this week with a loss of 2lb making me 11st 13lb! I also won our class 'woman of the year 2011' last night so was a very happy weigh in. Hope to talk to you all soon

Back