Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Well done for walking to work LPV!!!

Good luck to everyone aiming for the 10s this week!! I'll be a bit behind you all i think!!

WI this morning and Ive lost 3lbs!!!! Im completely over the moon!! OH thought we'd won the lottery the way i was running round the flat lol.

5.5lb till im in the 10s!!

All aboard the loser cruiser!! The driver is now under strict instructions to come and pick the rest of you up!!!

xxxx

pesty said:
Well done for walking to work LPV!!!

Good luck to everyone aiming for the 10s this week!! I'll be a bit behind you all i think!!

WI this morning and Ive lost 3lbs!!!! Im completely over the moon!! OH thought we'd won the lottery the way i was running round the flat lol.

5.5lb till im in the 10s!!

All aboard the loser cruiser!! The driver is now under strict instructions to come and pick the rest of you up!!!

xxxx

Well done Pesty... My turn tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dittooo!!!! I'm so excited Ninnins, but putting far too much pressure on myself now as I know how easily I can blow my chances and REALLY don't want to disappoint myself!! Good luck hun (I wish it was all down to luck sometimes- it would take the headwork out of it somewhat!!)X

I hope the 10's thread is ready for our invasion! or will you be going to the stay in your zone one of whatever its called?

Yippee, another 1lb off for me today :D

Slow but sure that's me, but am not complaining as I haven't been 100% focussed this week. 7lb to go to target, but think I will need to go into the 10's to keep up with you guys. :)

Trango said:
Yippee, another 1lb off for me today :D

Slow but sure that's me, but am not complaining as I haven't been 100% focussed this week. 7lb to go to target, but think I will need to go into the 10's to keep up with you guys. :)

Awesome... xx

Sad news here have put on 1lb. First gain since I started and I swear I was so well behaved and did lots more exercise last week. Gutted!!!!

binibecca said:
Sad news here have put on 1lb. First gain since I started and I swear I was so well behaved and did lots more exercise last week. Gutted!!!!

Could just be your body settling down to the exercise... Keep going and you'll probably see a good result next wi... xx

Good luck for weigh ins today!!! Sadie - got everything crossed for you hun!!

Binibecca - It could also be water retention as when you start exercising you need to drink lots and lots of water to make up for that which you have lost!! Dont worry hun, it wont hold off forever. I have never seen someone who eats right and exercises a lot who gains weight every week. chin up hun!

xx

pesty said:
Good luck for weigh ins today!!! Sadie - got everything crossed for you hun!!

Binibecca - It could also be water retention as when you start exercising you need to drink lots and lots of water to make up for that which you have lost!! Dont worry hun, it wont hold off forever. I have never seen someone who eats right and exercises a lot who gains weight every week. chin up hun!

xx

Will be back on with the news after wi, around tenish...xx

Trango said:
good luck hun xx

Thanks babe... I lost two, which takes me back to 11.3... Kev lost two as well which makes him 14.10 and what he was before Infest... We have nine weeks before WGW and I want to be at least in my mid tens by then...

Back