Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s?

Hello

First weigh in tonight and definitely want to get into the next zone and hopefully into the 9's before my hols, 12 weeks to go

Ooo wow well done! What doea that take to u??

My OH has just taken me to get a bikini for florida and i ended up getting a 12!!! A FRICKING 12!!! danced around the shop :-D

5lbs off for me!!

Ooo wow well done! What doea that take to u??

My OH has just taken me to get a bikini for florida and i ended up getting a 12!!! A FRICKING 12!!! danced around the shop :-D

Well done you, how fab! My 14s are getting lose now so think I may even brave a pair of 12s when next buying!

12.5lbs off for me in total, just another 10.5 to go!

Wow! Well done girls! Amazing NSVs there! I can't imagine ever buying a size 12, lol! Well, maybe I can start to imagine that it's possible :4635:

hey all, can i join you all? i lost 3lb tonight taking me to 11st 11lb 2.5lb off of 8st lost

Weighed in on Monday night and had half a pound on, * week this week so I'm trying to be really good and hoping for a loss next Monday!!!

Good luck everyone!

Exactly the same happend to me this week, dont worry we will both be losers next week!!

Well done for the losses Caramumofmany, M&Gs mum, tjamyo & binibecca!!!

xx

A pound off for me... Kev put one on, but it was expected, went overboard on Sunday so he is not surprised...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

pesty said:
WOO!! Well done Sadie!!!

Shame about OH but good that it was expected, he'll get that off next week! xx

He will if he leaves the real ale alone... lol... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hope your all having a good food day?? i just had low fat chicken noodles for lunch, couldn't be bothered to cook something up from scratch lol... but i have to stick 100% to plan as i am off to the regional finals for the woman of the year awards on sunday so i will be getting weighed again on sunday and obviously i don't wanna be standing on them scales and be putting on weight like, infact maybe a little loss would be quite nice, how ever my dress isn't the lightest of things but hey ho.. i am so nervous about it all, can't wait to get there, would be amazing to progress through to the finals in birmingham.. however i will be up against 16 other amazing woman so we will just have to wait and see how it goes on sunday i guess

I have been lurking in the background for a while...Trying to lose my last lbs to get me into 10s! I did it! As of today I'm (just) but still in 10s - 10s13lbs! but so happy! I'm waving everyone good bye and will be waiting for all in 10s bracket.
Thank you for all your support x

hope your all having a good food day?? i just had low fat chicken noodles for lunch, couldn't be bothered to cook something up from scratch lol... but i have to stick 100% to plan as i am off to the regional finals for the woman of the year awards on sunday so i will be getting weighed again on sunday and obviously i don't wanna be standing on them scales and be putting on weight like, infact maybe a little loss would be quite nice, how ever my dress isn't the lightest of things but hey ho.. i am so nervous about it all, can't wait to get there, would be amazing to progress through to the finals in birmingham.. however i will be up against 16 other amazing woman so we will just have to wait and see how it goes on sunday i guess

Good luck for sunday hun!! Ellebear is up for WOTY on sunday aswell!!! Small world!!

Well done on the loss minimimi!! Brilliant work!! x

OMG I am so full! Trying to have a really good week as I am hosting a cupcake party tomorrow!! Probably not the best of things to have on SW lol. For dinner I had....lettece, carrots, celery, cucumber, 2 bananas, pot of mango and a mug shot!!!! and not I cannot move lol :-D

Back